Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I work in this field. Coming in by ambulance does NOT get you seen quicker. You are triaged and she is probably cat 4 which is low risk. She will be seen when cats 1 to 3 have been seen. She could sit 48 hours easily. If she was sick with sepsis IV would be up ASAP. If someone comes onto resus well she could sit 72 hours. I am sure there is a lot of eye rolling going on in the tea room in ED today!! Sickens me.
She doesn’t have sepsis she is septic 🫣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I am so angry. Time wasting for attention. Staff run off their feet, underpaid and this idiot comes in with her sore arm and Dolly doots in tow. She needs a good boot to the doot 😡
She’s sitting there now thinking come 6 o’clock she will be seen and given antibiotics and home. The doctor will look and IF they think it’s infected they will have to do bloods (am I right) then wait for results then given antibiotics if needed. She doesn’t have a clue how the real world works. Ambulance doesn’t equal quicker treatment unless you are actually seriously ill.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She’s sitting there now thinking come 6 o’clock she will be seen and given antibiotics and home. The doctor will look and IF they think it’s infected they will have to do bloods (am I right) then wait for results then given antibiotics if needed. She doesn’t have a clue how the real world works. Ambulance doesn’t equal quicker treatment unless you are actually seriously ill.
Imagine her sitting there for hours with her dolly 😂😂 you couldn't make this s up .

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Aww Ashley you beat me to it lol taking her attention seeking ways to fb.
She really needs to google what secondary closure is. It’s not closing it again for a second time.
It’s to be cleaned and left to close on its own. Really needs to do research before lying her ass off.
Quick delete that , you can see your profile pic , edit it and reload

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Yes they will have to check her inflammatory markers for infection and bloods can take 4 hours to come.back. she doesn't need a consultant to give her the go ahead for IV, the junior can arrange it. I have seen it all but never a dolly!!! This is a new trend...I hope not!!🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yes they will have to check her inflammatory markers for infection and bloods can take 4 hours to come.back. she doesn't need a consultant to give her the go ahead for IV, the junior can arrange it. I have seen it all but never a dolly!!! This is a new trend...I hope not!!🤣
Yes and if she was that serious she would have been given a higher category at triage. She thinks we are all stupid and believe everything that comes out of her mouth.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She just loves to tell everyone and anyone she’s at the hospital doesn’t she. Poor Sabrina, let’s all feel sorry for the fully grown woman who likes to get into these situations for attention. fing sick of her how can anyone be ok with the s she’s doing. Although to be fair half the ones supporting her over on tik tok all look like they’re half baked too 🥴

May 7, 2024
Dublin
The amount of people walking past her that don’t do TikTok Tattle or Comment Cafe will be innocently thinking that Harper is a real baby 😜

Looks like the ambulance let her take the doll but not the pram as we would see that on pictures too! Is she just going to chuck her somewhere when she finally gets sorted?

Think bringing the DOLL is an additional attention seeking box ticked for her. Hoping the staff pity her and her situation, see her quickly and give her her what she wants.

No right minded parent with bring a newborn along to sit in A&E for hours.
Mother of a newborn would have the child’s welfare as a priority and wouldn’t be in that position in the first place.

If that was a new born carted about the way Harper has been last few day - social services would have it taken away by now 😜 Cementing all our thoughts on her fitness as a mother & what outcomes may have been 12 yrs ago!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The amount of people walking past her that don’t do TikTok Tattle or Comment Cafe will be innocently thinking that Harper is a real baby 😜

Looks like the ambulance let her take the doll but not the pram as we would see that on pictures too! Is she just going to chuck her somewhere when she finally gets sorted?

Think bringing the DOLL is an additional attention seeking box ticked for her. Hoping the staff pity her and her situation, see her quickly and give her her what she wants.

No right minded parent with bring a newborn along to sit in A&E for hours.
Mother of a newborn would have the child’s welfare as a priority and wouldn’t be in that position in the first place.

If that was a new born carted about the way Harper has been last few day - social services would have it taken away by now 😜 Cementing all our thoughts on her fitness as a mother & what outcomes may have been 12 yrs ago!
Can you imagine what people think oh look at that poor baby left waiting.
Or when they come out to call her oh what wrong with the little baby.
She loves people thinking she’s a mother and that’s her baby. Like do they not look and think oh baby out with granny. No way she looks young enough to have a newborn

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
If people did send her the 60 pounds who’s to know that it will actually go on a taxi?? She probably has Courtney or someone collecting her and pocketing the hard earned money from her followers gullible to believe her
I don't think courtney drives. She's been very quiet on tiktok, probably wanting the comments asking is she ok, I'm betting she's sitting at home.