Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
And she has an appointment with on call doc at 7.40 I wonder if we will get a oh who can pay for a taxi down or will she get her dolly and white stick and hoof it down to the walk in center. No doubt videoing the whole thing for attention. Then we will get the showing of antibiotics and have to listen to her complain for the next few days like she is the only one who has ever had irritated eyes ffs
Ffs you know Sabby better than she knows her self. And you are 100% this is exactly what is gonna happen 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ffs you know Sabby better than she knows her self. And you are 100% this is exactly what is gonna happen 😂😂
Hahaha I called it. Walking down with the dolly in the pram ffs. With her imaginary friends who never make it in her videos. Making sure she told them oh I can’t go to enniskillen. Ffs you are told where to go and you don’t argue if you want treatment. She doesn’t get that they aren’t there to cater to her needs.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Wonder if she could also mention her constant need to be sniffing, she is a repugnant grotbag
Hahah I love that description 😂 she said on one of her videos she took really strong tablets for hay fever. She took one Poundland hay fever tablets. They are 5 mg of loratadine or similar. The strong ones are more expensive or you can get them off the doctors. My kid has to get them for hay fever and hives. She really believes everything she’s told.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I doubt it’s the resin I’ve used it in the past didn’t use gloves and never ended up like her I think it’s conjunctivitis from being a dirty b pet hair everywhere not washing her hands properly she cleans litter boxes and then probably rubs her eyes even dirty fingernails near your eyes would do it she’s acting as if she’s blind she needs to grow a pair she’s not going to die form a sore eye wasting yet more nhs time for do all

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh Jesus as usual it’s a lovely lovely doctor. And it’s hay fever. She got given the basic antihistamines that you can buy in the chemist. And she had the nerve to show him her sweat rash on her belly. 🤢 when you are bigger and constantly sitting you are going to get a sweat build up in your creases and if you scratch it it will get worse. And they gave her eye drops even tho she said she already tried them. Doesn’t tell the doctor everything does she. What an absolute dope. All this drama for hay fever. Ffs

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oho another bandage on the arm Sabrina. Been picking again have we? Thought it was all healed.
Omg I didn’t watch till the end. She actually shows the bandage wanting people to ask. Showing a bug catch your self on ya rat. It will be a live tonight wanting people to ask about the bandage. Oh the pain in my eyes got so bad I had to!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh Jesus as usual it’s a lovely lovely doctor. And it’s hay fever. She got given the basic antihistamines that you can buy in the chemist. And she had the nerve to show him her sweat rash on her belly. 🤢 when you are bigger and constantly sitting you are going to get a sweat build up in your creases and if you scratch it it will get worse. And they gave her eye drops even tho she said she already tried them. Doesn’t tell the doctor everything does she. What an absolute dope. All this drama for hay fever. Ffs
I’m surprised she wasn’t ranting that they gave her eye drops if she knew anything about hayfever she needs certain drops washing her eyes won’t help and the antihistamines should have helped a bit my son take priteze it’s a bit more expensive but it works better than the cheap ones

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m surprised she wasn’t ranting that they gave her eye drops if she knew anything about hayfever she needs certain drops washing her eyes won’t help and the antihistamines should have helped a bit my son take priteze it’s a bit more expensive but it works better than the cheap ones
Exactly I looked back the ones Courtney got her are very similar. Cirtizine and Loratitine I’m crap at spelling haha she’s took one and thought oh this will work. What a dope. And who the do can’t say opticrom. Sound it out Sabrina ffs. She thinks now that the doctor has given her these magic pills they will work.
Also if anyone heard her arguing with her self down that path they wouldn’t fing go near her. The crazy might be catching.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
RIP BERT AND ERNIE!!
think she will have a shrine for them built. Even tho hay fever is caused by pollen count she can’t take any risks with her plants. It really is any excuse for a video and attention.
Is she for real half the world has hayfever and she is sitting sighing and puffing about it my son who works outside has really bad hayfever he gets on with it same with my daughter, Sabrina will be looking extra money for hers, she is the most pathetic attention seeker I have ever seen 😳