Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Are you actually serious. There is people dying of cancer and other horrible disease that don’t do that crap. Sounds like a money making scheme if you have to pay a tenner.
But seriously for effing hay fever. She really is the biggest attention seeker going. And a gullible naive one at that.
I’m amazed she hasn’t been begging for a lend of the tenner 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
So what’s the cure? Is it like a faith healer? And no Sabrina, I will not say a prayer for you. If it’s seriously just hay fever you need to grow up big time 😂😂😂 say prayers while I pay my tenner for my magical cure potion 🪄🧪
I googled the cure in Ireland and a lot of stuff came up on Reddit, seems to be like rituals etc. some ppl have the cure for warts, some have it for headaches, loads of other things. Apparently it’s passed on within a family. Bit like believing in fairies if you ask me

May 24, 2024
ireland
I googled it. She would really believe fing anything. What a gobshite. And she acting as if she just got shot by a bolt action rifle through the chest. It’s fing hayfever. She drives me mad and her saying she would throw a
Box to someone hahahah