Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Will also like too add mena doesn't mention that she isn't allowed near other peoples kids. My kids are banned from going near her. They all think she is weird. She trys to tell them all about her bandages and how she got them. One of the little forgien girls still goes near her but that mother doesn't give a damn about them. Oh and mena you were spotted then other day moving a bed to mummy's with no bandage on. Oh dear can you believe it no stitches or staples. Can't edit real life.
Who s Mena? Sorry I just checked n a bit lost

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She doesnt even know what the word manipulation means Sabrina it means using your behaviour to control the behaviour of others or get the outcome you want for example throwing a tantrum when the police threaten to arrest you. My posts are factual and direct and I’m not trying to make people behave in a certain way I am sharing my opinion

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She doesnt even know what the word manipulation means Sabrina it means using your behaviour to control the behaviour of others or get the outcome you want for example throwing a tantrum when the police threaten to arrest you. My posts are factual and direct and I’m not trying to make people behave in a certain way I am sharing my opinion
Exactly!!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly. Sabrina is well enough to control her SH and temper when she is the one doing the bullying. But when she is called out it’s insults and crying for attention. Sabrina was the one who told us to stay here that’s what we have done. But that wasn’t working for her so she just had to come on here for more content. FYI what we write here isn’t illegal we are sharing our opinion. She just couldn’t help herself.

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I don’t put her on around my kids, or I didn’t think I did, sometimes if I’m folding washing etc it’s on in the background but my 6 yr old said ‘mama why is that lady so angry, she’s always shouting!’ That’s my cue to wear headphones, I’m actually so annoyed at myself my daughter has heard a second of her manic ramblings 🙈

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
I don’t put her on around my kids, or I didn’t think I did, sometimes if I’m folding washing etc it’s on in the background but my 6 yr old said ‘mama why is that lady so angry, she’s always shouting!’ That’s my cue to wear headphones, I’m actually so annoyed at myself my daughter has heard a second of her manic ramblings 🙈
My oldest heard her once he was like who is that she sounds like a crazy woman 😂😂😂 I have my headphones( earbuds) on all the time now when I'm on TT

didyeaye

May 6, 2024
ireland
I’ve never understood this, I have bpd an suffer badly daily, never in the middle of a manic episode do I think “here hold on to I lift my phone an record this on TikTok” she makes an absolute mockery of mental health! Also, WHY DOES SHE REPEAT HERSELF?!!!!!! Is she broke 😂 it really riles me 😂 the woman isn’t a nice person at all regardless of the facade she puts on!
Yeah,yeah, yeah, no am sayin, yeah, yea,