Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The dog would be jumping into a stranger arms just to get away from that.

Firstly she wasn’t shouting at all then when it was said she was recorded it changed to I was screaming in my own house 😂😂 so were you screaming or not. Liar liar pants on fire 🔥 lie after lie after lie 😂😂 lying tramp she has at least 20 videos up calling me an ugly bastard constantly 😂 I have them all saved and sent on to the relevant people

Ace of spades

Sep 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Sabrina you don't give a s about the dog let's be honest. Hope your mate (M) tonight gave you the good stuff we all know you like to double up on them. I don't know why you bought all those sweets no one in the park will let their kids near your house. Away to your bed and think hard on what you have done tonight and last night. Your wee attention stunt didn't work as well as you hoped. We all know you have no intention of ending it all. Take the polices advice and get off tiktock for good

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina you don't give a s about the dog let's be honest. Hope your mate (M) tonight gave you the good stuff we all know you like to double up on them. I don't know why you bought all those sweets no one in the park will let their kids near your house. Away to your bed and think hard on what you have done tonight and last night. Your wee attention stunt didn't work as well as you hoped. We all know you have no intention of ending it all. Take the polices advice and get off tiktock for good

Social services might be interested in a parent giving drugs to other people 😳 might be worth a call to them. There should be no drugs around children ever. She’ll have more videos up more lies saying I rang the police over one video 😂 there is 20 of them the name calling was constant did she forget she made videos of them 😂 the police even watched her live in my house on my phone
And her giving me abuse he said it wasn’t acceptable at all 😳

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
Oh dear someone’s rattled ratchet. Sharon come out come out we’re ever you are 👀🤣. How very dare you start on her for no reason. And how very dare you lie about her as well 🤣. But how dare we start this site up to bully her. Sure we don’t know her apparently 🤣. Answer us this ratchet. Why are we all got the same experiences some are different but in the same round about why. Why would we all start a bullying site up. And lie about you. We aren’t all wrong in what you have done to us we all people of different backgrounds but we have suffered at the hands of you. You’re always the victim who wants views gifts and followers and sympathy with you. I wonder if the benefits office would be interested in your money from earning gifts. And get money paid into your papal account for £200 for a reborn. That you sold two weeks later and then you got money into PayPal for your vets bill taxis and your stupid things you make and also your buy and sell site. Benefit fraud at its finest. And another thing what business is it of your who’s. Getting what Benefits and how much they get it isn’t your business. And this is the last time you will be looking at the dirt site don’t lie you will be looking at it again you just can’t help yourself. No one has said anything bad about your mother nor your son for that matter either. But you lie to get your ticktok account more followers and for a pity party for yourself. I give you two days and you will be back looking here again to use for the victim card again and when it doesn’t go your way you will throw a hissy fit and use the mh and sh card. You don’t have bipolar disorder you have a personality disorder that’s what you kept telling people on your lives. No harm but you mock people who have mh and sh. Your the girl who cry’s wolf. You wreck and destroy peoples lives and you don’t care about them and there mental health and there mask they are wearing. But you don’t care you only care about yourself it’s me me me with you. Another lie we said that because you have an area in your garden for Jamie that is how you get kids into your house. Lies you buy kids toys prime ect. Your mask is slipping and they will come here and read about you and see the real you. There isn’t any other people on ticktok who can follow you for you’ve been there and there isn’t anymore people left for you. I can’t wait for your downfall and it’s coming sooner than you think.

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
No sabrina I said I felt bad my daughter was exposed to your manic ranting and it obviously wasn’t the first time as she said you’re always angry and shouting ….. never mentioned the word traumatised as it’s not a word for banding about lightly. I just don’t know how to explain such behaviour to a six year old!! Why pick on that little comment? Because I mentioned my child? Also she never called you a crazy lady, it’s not language my child hears she said you were angry!!!!

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
No sabrina I said I felt bad my daughter was exposed to your manic ranting and it obviously wasn’t the first time as she said you’re always angry and shouting ….. never mentioned the word traumatised as it’s not a word for banding about lightly. I just don’t know how to explain such behaviour to a six year old!! Why pick on that little comment? Because I mentioned my child? Also she never called you a crazy lady, it’s not language my child hears she said you were angry!!!!
She lies about everything to make her look a victim, she's a disgrace.