Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Sure didn’t she get a 17 year old child to get her pregnant when she was like 27 28 29??? I stand by what I have always said this woman is a nonce and dangerous to have around any child . She’s a wrongen. Who the do grooms all the estate kids to come in to her house and tells them to write Jamie in chalk every time
She would have been 32,that's just wrong, he was barely the legal age for consent.

angel

Oct 7, 2024
n Ireland
I believe so too, No one behaves like she behaves that is thinking clearly. It really is time to stop it's getting out of hand. Actually what are you all getting out of this.
So true , the ones on here are enjoying this and shows what kind of people they are. They all will have someone’s life on their hands.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
And let’s not forget the ‘atleast i can have kids the normal way’ to a woman who had cancer and needed ivf to get her little boy, she’s the only bully here
I think this needs to be kept fresh in peoples minds. THAT is the real Sabrina in a nutshell, going after someone in the worst way possible and it wasn't just "biting back" 🙄

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
So true , the ones on here are enjoying this and shows what kind of people they are. They all will have someone’s life on their hands.
I don't think anyone on here enjoys this. We have all been affected and/or concerned when Sabrina puts on one of her Oscar winning performances. But that's what they are; they are performances and nothing more. Something we've all come to learn, especially after many members of this group alone have felt the need to phone the police or other emergency services.

It's called suicide baiting and she has become a master of it, and it helps benefit her narrative of the tortured person. She is the master of her own doing.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
Shaaaaaaady aftermath g g g g unit hailie come here baby bring daddy his Oscar we gone shove it up Sabrina’s ass
What are you actually getting out of saying this on a page you clearly know she reads. It's like some sort of baiting. You are no better than Sabrina, I'd go talk to someone and I'm been serious. Your behaviour like hers is disgusting.

Oct 7, 2024
NI
This thread has only been going for a few months but she claims she's been bullied for years so please explain that one if you can.

You have to question a person who defends someone like Sabrina, a homophobic, grooming, narcissistic individual.
Mental health issues are NOT a defence, they are not an excuse.
She is cold & calculating.

Yesterday proved that. She knew she had to come out balls swinging after the housing had been.
So the boo hoo post was rolled out
40 minutes later bouncing around the hospital making videos because she had reeled in the gullible yet again

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I think this needs to be kept fresh in peoples minds. THAT is the real Sabrina in a nutshell, going after someone in the worst way possible and it wasn't just "biting back" 🙄
We are only responsible for responsible.
You have to question a person who defends someone like Sabrina, a homophobic, grooming, narcissistic individual.
Mental health issues are NOT a defence, they are not an excuse.
She is cold & calculating.

Yesterday proved that. She knew she had to come out balls swinging after the housing had been.
So the boo hoo post was rolled out
40 minutes later bouncing around the hospital making videos because she had reeled in the gullible yet again
You read into my post how you please, just like I read yours.

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Angel what do you hope to achieve out of all this? You doing this to make yourself feel better as a person? Are you trying to make sure she doesn’t overdose and you will be found out as the person who supplies her with medications? If it’s recognition from Sabrina I can tell you this you won’t get it. She uses people for what she can then drops them as quick as. You are just the next victim. And yes that is a form of grooming. She prays on young vulnerable adults and teenagers to believe her story and do her dirty work. She won’t admit the wee girl that got fired from primark was on her. She outed the other one on a live when they were on a fake account that was used for bullying. Sabrina incites others to say something on her behalf. If they are ever caught or confronted it’s bye bye for them.
By standing up for her you an agreeing with everything she has said and done to people. You agree with slandering a 10 year old and calling a woman who can’t have children naturally not a real woman. Some on here may sling the insults but we have never gone that low.
So go report back to to HQ about how you faced of against the big old bullies and revel in your so called victory. But I tell you this once she has bled you dry you will be ousted. We have all seen it done many times.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I don't think anyone on here enjoys this. We have all been affected and/or concerned when Sabrina puts on one of her Oscar winning performances. But that's what they are; they are performances and nothing more. Something we've all come to learn, especially after many members of this group alone have felt the need to phone the police or other emergency services.

It's called suicide baiting and she has become a master of it, and it helps benefit her narrative of the tortured person. She is the master of her own doing.
Well if she is acting why are members ringing the police. Maybe because they aren't 100% sure that that might be the time she does end her life. Not one person in her is 100% sure that one day she will do the unthinkable. Why risk it.
By ignoring her doesn't mean you agree with how she behaves

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Well if she is acting why are members ringing the police. Maybe because they aren't 100% sure that that might be the time she does end her life. Not one person in her is 100% sure that one day she will do the unthinkable. Why risk it.
By ignoring her doesn't mean you agree with how she behaves
She's a frequent flyer with both the PSNI and NHS. That is a fact. People come across her profile and rightfully panic not knowing what she is like.

The woman who phoned the police a few days ago got absolutely trashed by Sabrina, because she asked for her to say thanks.

She has had the emergency services out with her 3 times in the past 7 days. When there is actual crime, and there are actually sick people waiting hours for ambulances.

Tell me this, if you had a loved one who lived local who needed urgent care, and she got the ambulance over them; how would you feel? You'd soon change your tune.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Yes I agree,
Can I be clear on this. Sabrina acts inappropriately, I could write so much on what she does that I find offensive, I choose not to. The reason been she is mentally unstable and if she reads this id rather she got the help that she clearly needs and don't ever want to feel I pushed her to end her life.
You also deserve to live peacefully.
She's not mentally unstable.
She is manipulative.
BIG difference