Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrina , you say you can’t wait to be with your boys ( boy) . Do you HONESTLY believe that you are getting into heaven with your behaviour. And yes as someone stated above, suicide is very much a sin. I don’t know what type of church you part of but some churches won’t even bury you if you’ve committed suicide.
I’m sorry, but when you do die, you are not gonna see your boys. You are either going straight to hell or you’re gonna spend your spurt life in like a purgatory ,stomping around the park as a ghost with her pram. You’ve been too badly behaved in life to deserve to go to heaven.

On a lighter, less morbid note, I love how jeff 🦖 featured in one of your videos tonight, hope he’s ok and not bucked too hard.

Attachments

• IMG_3506.png
    IMG_3506.png
    406 KB · Views: 91

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
As I said, only thing I’ll post about. I would send it privately to The Quiet One but I don’t have her on socials and don’t want to as I don’t wish to reveal my identity
Typical Sabrina. Can’t keep her big trap shut. I wonder was this put up around the time she was live in the middle of the night hinting that she’s gonna kill herself whilst trying to sell that ugly reborn doll. She even had a ‘for sale’ poster in the live 😂😂 over 100 people watching her complete madness. But no ambulance, people must be getting wise to her s.

Oct 7, 2024
NI
How come The Quiet One has to "just get over yourself" yet she doesnt take her own advice? :rolleyes:
She has told SO many stories about Jamie is it any wonder people question it when she changes her stories more than she does her clothes?

Her live, threatening suicide/showing the dolly for sign sale/threatening suicide/showing the dolly for sign sale. Oh PLEASE
Same as making sure there was a glam eyelash filter on the suicide stitched video:oops:

ZERO accountability, same old same old every time she is caught out in a pack of lies/its not benefit week to go wasting money

noname93

May 7, 2024
belfast
I’m sorry but who in their right mind when they’re in a state of distress (as sabby lets on to be) thinks to themselves hold on to I lift my phone an upload this on the internet?!! This woman makes a complete mockery of mental health she sickens me!!! And the threats to off herself, but has to update TikTok first? What a pathetic excuse of a woman. She also needs that house taken off her! A 3 bed house for herself? A room for ghosts and dolls 😐 when there’s wee families living in crowed accommodation?! She’s a disgrace! As someone who’s had multiple attempts I certainly didn’t tell anyone!!! Attention seeking bastard.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
How is this woman not been held for assessment? If you try to commit suicide or harm yourself or are deemed psychotic the police can take you and hold you at the hospital until you are seen by a doctor then if he deems you needing help he can put you on a hold or at the least have a psychiatrist assess you and put you on a hold under the mental health act. Is it because she goes voluntary???? I'm beyond confused how she hasn't spent any time in elm or lime ward (I forget which is the female ward) ... who is not doing their job right? Three times last week she had an ambulance attend her home, surely she can see that isn't normal behaviour? If she had any self awareness she'd know she needs some kind of intervention or outside input to help her understand why or what she is doing ( regardless if cutting herself was a calculated act for the housing & trying to make herself out the victim, she still thinks it's appropriate to cut herself which isn't the actions of a well adjusted adult)
They know is for attention. She is a frequent flyer. They are fed up with her balls and are much too busy to deal with her social media drama which she creates herself. She just doesn't know when to quit being the victim!! Brings it all on herself. She loves all the attention. If no one commented or said a word believe me she would invent a scenario. She has a sick mind.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Can we please stop this narrative that suicide is a sin, a few have mentioned it.

Yes many many years ago when people didn’t understand mental health the churches made life even harder for families bereaved by suicide by calling it a sin & there was issues with burials.

As someone that has lost 3 family members to suicide and one close friend, I find that all really upsetting. Those 4 people, and many more like them, were in such a place that they couldn’t get out of the depths of despair they were in.

There was no self harm, no previous attempts and no outward signs that anything was wrong.
Apart from one of them whose life got dark and she started to distance herself a bit from people & social situations in the two weeks before.

It caused great devastation for all around them. But our pain can’t even come close to how bad their pain was that they felt suicide was the only answer. No planning no talk about, just a world turned upside down overnight.

They all had funerals and Christian burials.
And the only thing that helped get us through was that if they were so tortured in this life that the next would be a blessing. Free from pain, childhood trauma or the demons that they lived with in silence x

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
That depends on what form of religion you subscribe to.

I like most others in this world have lost family members to suicide which is why that womans fake suicide outbursts infuriates me, she will be going to hell not because of suicide but her general behaviour on this life.

I am sorry for your losses but you can't put her in the same boat as them when she's trying to sell a doll in the middle of a "suicide note" video.

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Have you ever known anyone to make such a ridiculous performance of not sleeping?
How many of us have stayed up all night for one reason or another and carried on the next day holding down jobs and families and keeping homes clean?
Its ALWAYS worse for Sabrina :rolleyes:

I watched the stitched video where she has latched onto the man talking about suicide, the ones teens usually post for attention. She is nodding away at the "they are lonely" part
How many people has she alienated? Thousands. She has offended and mocked pretty much every demographic going after trying to glom onto them and they object to her horrible selfish ways.
Everyone else has friends, families, children, jobs, hobbies except her
Why is that? Why cant she make ANY semblance of a life?
She doesnt want to, she wallows in her misery and blames everyone else

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
“I need to sleep” proceeds to whip the phone out to make a TikTok gasping for air when she’s just walked round the side of the bed with a scabby foot to fix the sheets and throw teddies off the bed 😭🤣 people like her should be fing banned from that app I swear I’ve not been watching her for a while now but Christ alive Sabrina stop fing whinging and just get on with your life like a normal person no one needs to hear you fighting for your life doing the bare minimum go and make some FRIENDS and stop posting everything on the internet no one cares anymore

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am so badly triggered by her behaviour last night I lost someone very close to me to suicide 4 years ago no one would have guessed he would take his own life he told no one definitely no public posts on fb. No suicidal person could set up a phone and take a TikTok or several TikToks for that matter.
The slander continues today as she said it’s a police and housing matter.
As for the fb post on her behalf that’s slander as she no proof I have bullied her I have commented on her yes but no abusive posts or name calling has been said now I have almost 30 videos of her calling me names. Slander is a legal matter and as I have said I i have videos of her calling me names, threatening to break my neck, to get my sons done all evidence of harassment and bullying

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
As I said, only thing I’ll post about. I would send it privately to The Quiet One but I don’t have her on socials and don’t want to as I don’t wish to reveal my identity

Thankyou she can post away no one believes her as it’s not true so she can keep going with her harassment and last nights behaviour was shocking she has badly triggered me to be honest me

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I am so badly triggered by her behaviour last night I lost someone very close to me to suicide 4 years ago no one would have guessed he would take his own life he told no one definitely no public posts on fb. No suicidal person could set up a phone and take a TikTok or several TikToks for that matter.
The slander continues today as she said it’s a police and housing matter.
As for the fb post on her behalf that’s slander as she no proof I have bullied her I have commented on her yes but no abusive posts or name calling has been said now I have almost 30 videos of her calling me names. Slander is a legal matter and as I have said I i have videos of her calling me names, threatening to break my neck, to get my sons done all evidence of harassment and bullying
She’s terrible. She can’t say you’ve done anything. I said way back when rita sue was at her s, you always speak respectfully and only speak facts. You never say calling Sabrina names the way some of us have. Sabrina can’t possibly say you have bullied her. And you have all of us, the OG’s in particular will stick by you and support you. Sabrina needs to stop with this whole victim thing. If she just stayed off comment cafe and had a wee break from tiktok it would do her the world of good. She could go away , have a break & come back doing what she enjoys, her hauls, crafts etc. her problem is she doesn’t get enough attention that way and she thrives on drama so much she has to go looking for it. Tbh there is no helping her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why the heavy breathing she only walked to the other room and 1 night of no sleep won’t cause you to not be able to breath what a joke , get a job that after no sleep you have to go to see how well you sleep the next night

It’s all put on I’ve had no sleep in over a week because of her behaviour and I have to get on with it 😳 no thought for anyone else she just keeps going and if you want to see my fb Sabrina I’ll show you as it’s all public anyway you posted it on TikTok so it’s out there a lot of people have messaged me with your post but did you notice no one messaged you with the ones I put up they have been up for days.

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
Why the heavy breathing she only walked to the other room and 1 night of no sleep won’t cause you to not be able to breath what a joke , get a job that after no sleep you have to go to see how well you sleep the next night
Cause it wouldn’t be dramatic enough for her to just walk normally into the room she has to get on like she’s on her last legs. Cause Sabrina is the only person who’s ever had a night of no sleep 🙄🙄🙄