Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
I'm just saying I would be upset as a parent if it were aimed at my child alive or not. I'm not making any accusations about who posted them, it's a reflection of how many people she has pissed off that there are so many accounts made about her. I didn't realise there were so many as some of them come up on my fyp because I watch sabrina. That particular account didn't. I only saw it because Sabrina had it in one of her videos.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Aww Sabrina are you getting a bit desperate for people on your side now are we??
Out talking to Sharon were we. Didn’t see David out. You won’t get them on your side they can’t stand you like the rest of us. They are just to polite to say. Did you have a nice wee chat about the fireworks did ya. Don’t know why you are moaning thought benji was deaf. Have you told them how you threatened children with Autism. Is no one off limits to you. You looked a right prick out there in the same blue top you always wear. Could have least fixed your hair oh Jesus.
How long will it take to sink in. No one likes you. You bully and terrorise innocent people and then have the cheek to walk about the park like you are someone. Nah jog on love.
I actually love your msgs 😂 she’s a stupid b. She thinks the quiet one is the only one ‘in the park’ when in reality there’s plenty of people in here close to her and see her for what she is! You have me in fits coz you heard everything she said. Miss sweet & innocent. Not lol

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
I actually love your msgs 😂 she’s a stupid b. She thinks the quiet one is the only one ‘in the park’ when in reality there’s plenty of people in here close to her and see her for what she is! You have me in fits coz you heard everything she said. Miss sweet & innocent. Not lol
She likes to think she has everyone fooled when it’s the other way round. We may be cordial to her if she passes but behind the doors we can’t stand her. She very quickly got over her sickness from the video someone put up. Once she had stuffed her face with her dinner then out to chat to Sharon.
I also see from on here she’s attacking the lady near me. I’ve never spoke to her much but I heard she’s been through quite an ordeal before she moved here. I also saw on here that Sabrina or her mate threatened to call her ex. Well Sabrina doesn’t know I have plenty of people I can call that can sort things out I don’t think she can say the same. She’s alienated all her family bar her mother. Who let’s be honest only needs her for shopping and to feed her birds. The rest pretend she doesn’t exist. It’s the kids in the family I feel for ( the real alive kids ) god knows how they must be teased being related to that. Thank god she’s not allowed near the schools or she would be offering to pick them up with the doll in the pram.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She likes to think she has everyone fooled when it’s the other way round. We may be cordial to her if she passes but behind the doors we can’t stand her. She very quickly got over her sickness from the video someone put up. Once she had stuffed her face with her dinner then out to chat to Sharon.
I also see from on here she’s attacking the lady near me. I’ve never spoke to her much but I heard she’s been through quite an ordeal before she moved here. I also saw on here that Sabrina or her mate threatened to call her ex. Well Sabrina doesn’t know I have plenty of people I can call that can sort things out I don’t think she can say the same. She’s alienated all her family bar her mother. Who let’s be honest only needs her for shopping and to feed her birds. The rest pretend she doesn’t exist. It’s the kids in the family I feel for ( the real alive kids ) god knows how they must be teased being related to that. Thank god she’s not allowed near the schools or she would be offering to pick them up with the doll in the pram.
Omg I never even thought on that, could you imagine that demon and her pram picking Jodie up. Jodie would get bullied for that!

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Hi everyone from Disneyland Paris absolutely wrecked but we arrived last night only sitting down now 😂 with a glass of wine. Kids r all asleep we r an hour ahead. Hope everyone s well I see there s plenty of entertainment to catch up on from the clown 🤡 I really should be going to bed as we have been out all day but I'll stay up for a while I must go check out that new TT account now

hahaha

Oct 13, 2024
england
The quiet one does Noel Wilkinson Davis ring a bell?????????? 1 2 he’s coming for you 3 4 better lock your door lovely man must see how he’s keeping how is his kids doing four kids how can he be a bad man if you have four kids with him how is number 24 smell of damp dirty lady dirty kids dirty house keep up on here Noel be told where you live

Oct 7, 2024
NI

Can I ask, that last sentence, "Thank god she’s not allowed near the schools ...."
Could you elaborate on that please?
Is she genuinely not allowed?

May 6, 2024
antrim
The quiet one does Noel Wilkinson Davis ring a bell?????????? 1 2 he’s coming for you 3 4 better lock your door lovely man must see how he’s keeping how is his kids doing four kids how can he be a bad man if you have four kids with him how is number 24 smell of damp dirty lady dirty kids dirty house keep up on here Noel be told where you live
What house does your ma live in sabby? 17? Maybe I should sent the police to her door to tell her what a piece of s her daughter is!

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Can I ask, that last sentence, "Thank god she’s not allowed near the schools ...."
Could you elaborate on that please?
Is she genuinely not allowed?
Can’t say too much on that matter as it’s not my business to tell. But Sabrina knows exactly why she isn’t allowed near schools. I’m sure she can enlighten people if she chooses.