Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sharon Sharon Sharon why are you ignoring about your Noel Wilkinson Davis and getting Ellie to join bullying hahahaha scared are we??????????

Hi Melinda, Orla or Aine hard to know which minion it is 😂 anyway u don’t know my ex or you haven’t contacted him because he would be hear by now 😊 also if u knew anything about him he would be going to Sabrina’s door and Melinda’s as well so you need to come with something better. I’m not moving house and I’m not being quiet 😊

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Hi Melinda, Orla or Aine hard to know which minion it is 😂 anyway u don’t know my ex or you haven’t contacted him because he would be hear by now 😊 also if u knew anything about him he would be going to Sabrina’s door and Melinda’s as well so you need to come with something better. I’m not moving house and I’m not being quiet 😊
Remember char is another one stuck up her hole.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Remember char is another one stuck up her hole.

Maybe the school of one of them needs contacted to let them know what she is doing placing innocent kids at risk because I would like to think this is not an adult woman behind this especially as 4 women have bens killed in ni this last 6 weeks so they would need to either be very sick or very young

hahaha

Oct 13, 2024
england
Trick or treat time nearly Sharon your due a trick Ellie ugly mug freaky gyspy also booooooo! Watch your back it’s big enough you elephant size of one so you are all talk no action scared lump of se keep an eye as Noel will be told were to come and visit hopefully this time he will fing finish the job and send you to hell where you belong go cry b guess who! Be a long time guessing as word about you had spread far and wide

May 6, 2024
antrim
Trick or treat time nearly Sharon your due a trick Ellie ugly mug freaky gyspy also booooooo! Watch your back it’s big enough you elephant size of one so you are all talk no action scared lump of se keep an eye as Noel will be told were to come and visit hopefully this time he will fing finish the job and send you to hell where you belong go cry b guess who! Be a long time guessing as word about you had spread far and wide
Keep digging ya scummy trallop

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

You didn’t tell me where does he live? Ellie doesn’t read here or know anything about it so the insults are wasted 😂 you keep saying will be told what’s keeping you? Are you scared? Are you all talk? All mouth and no action aww well a liar like your friend

hahaha

Oct 13, 2024
england
You didn’t tell me where does he live? Ellie doesn’t read here or know anything about it so the insults are wasted 😂 you keep saying will be told what’s keeping you? Are you scared? Are you all talk? All mouth and no action aww well a liar like your friend
Like you know who I am you freaky tramp clearly acting like your all ok but inside your dying you always run and cry playing the poor me card can’t stick up for yourself not traumatised or is that all a show like a circus 🤡 tell Ellie go eat a fing burger and get your stupid children rained in

May 6, 2024
antrim
Like you know who I am you freaky tramp clearly acting like your all ok but inside your dying you always run and cry playing the poor me card can’t stick up for yourself not traumatised or is that all a show like a circus 🤡 tell Ellie go eat a fing burger and get your stupid children rained in
Screenshot_20241013_220019_WhatsApp.jpg
Tut tut tut, shouldn't have gave your sign in details to Sabby you stupid skank!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I know who you are sitting in her house with her and her using your phone 😂😂 not very bright my daughter would be no where near you she’s too good for that and too intelligent she’s at uni not south west college at 24 years of age 😳 no children as they had been removed and no prospects aww dear oh dear so have u spoke to noel yet I’m waiting

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
We all know who you are now. Sitting in with a near 50 year old woman on a Sunday night because you’re the estates drug dealer. Ahhhh taking a redner for both of ye getting caught.

Hope you enjoy being Sabrina’s special friend. Don’t make Jeffrey jealous now xxxxx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Also if your going to try and insult me think of your own we all know who has made it a competition about being traumatised our dear Sabrina it’s actually hilarious 😂😂