Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Just watched the boba tea video right through. She is so weird just in the background with her odd arm movements. I was howling at her moving her head round the lads boba when he lifts it up to the camera😂. Her and ewa just stare at themselves: she really has ruined this kids chance to be normal. Forcing them to take a picture of her is so embarrassing too. Sevda talking over the kids too with weird sounds and words cus she can’t shut her massive mouth up for one second. She’s unbearable

I went to watch it again just now and came straight here to say all of this!
Why are her fists clenched? The whole video?
She’s never heard of boba tea?
She can’t put the straw into the cup so Wednesday had to do it, selva is bloody useless!!
The way she tells them Ella has a present for them and the kid shot her down saying she knows already.
The video was chaos! And Sevda stood in the background looking stupid.
Ela got a bit on her dress and Sevda went into panic!!

That video was a right mess!!!

Mar 2, 2024
She can’t put the straw into the cup so Wednesday had to do it, selva is bloody useless!!
The way she tells them Ella has a present for them and the kid shot her down saying she knows already.
Ela got a bit on her dress and Sevda went into panic!!

I just went back to rewatch it, the chaos is actually very funny. Missed sevda trying to move around the boy's boba first time, was so distracted by the straw.

Really if the video was necessary (it wasnt) she should have left the 3 kids to do it themselves, not hover in the background unsure what to do with herself haha

Mar 8, 2024
Ela got a bit on her dress and Sevda went into panic!!r

The bit when she says about the bracelet makes me cringe. She had to get it in the video. So she doesn’t look tight. We know you’re right sevda. You wouldn’t spend time! The fact the mate had wrote out plans for the day in their house screams sevda is incompetent and stupid. It’s common sense how to keep kids entertained especially if there’s more than one. No need a list. She’s so dim. The way she’s just stood in the background is so creepy. And yes what is with her fists?! It’s so fing weird. The fact she could not open the boba shows how useless she is. Surprised she didn’t ring daddy chippy tits to come round and put the straw in for her. It going on elas dress as well she seemed worried. I’d say she isn’t allowed to get dirty. The other kids are so relaxed and out going. Ewa is stood there staring into the camera. It’s so fing odd. And it’s clear to see the differences between them kids and ewa. Sevda has chose to do TikTok and sacrifice her child’s privacy and any rights to grow up normal. She will end up as narcissistic and self loving as her mum

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
The whole family are fake...her fake laugh is clearly rubbing off on the crotch goblin... in that Boba tea video is was almost excruciating hearing them both laugh and constantly looking at themselves in the camera...

The Dad has the personality of a dead ant, The Mum is as dull as stagnant pond water, the sister...well I don't think there is a word is the dictionary to describe it... can't talk, can't eat... I have seen more life and enthusiasm in a morgue...she really should get a job visiting/reading to people in intensive care, they would all get up and walk out just to get away from her...better than any drugs or machines they are on!!!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why is she so awkward?!!!! Everything. Her hands. Her stance. Her manic eyes looking into the camera not knowing what to do with herself THOSE FISTS and I'm almost certain the bottom half of her granny denture mouth is getting worse esp on that lunch video!! Desperately trying to make out yesterday was about the kids. No Sevda as always it was all about you and trying to show how lovely you are. Very quiet last night and this morning. Pissed or anti Tiktok yet again.

Anyway Happy Sunday everyone here she is deep throating a cucumber x

Attachments

• IMG_20240526_114549.jpg
    IMG_20240526_114549.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240526_114117.jpg
    IMG_20240526_114117.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 10
Apr 15, 2024
England
The bit when she says about the bracelet makes me cringe. She had to get it in the video. So she doesn’t look tight. We know you’re right sevda. You wouldn’t spend time! The fact the mate had wrote out plans for the day in their house screams sevda is incompetent and stupid. It’s common sense how to keep kids entertained especially if there’s more than one. No need a list. She’s so dim. The way she’s just stood in the background is so creepy. And yes what is with her fists?! It’s so fing weird. The fact she could not open the boba shows how useless she is. Surprised she didn’t ring daddy chippy tits to come round and put the straw in for her. It going on elas dress as well she seemed worried. I’d say she isn’t allowed to get dirty. The other kids are so relaxed and out going. Ewa is stood there staring into the camera. It’s so fing odd. And it’s clear to see the differences between them kids and ewa. Sevda has chose to do TikTok and sacrifice her child’s privacy and any rights to grow up normal. She will end up as narcissistic and self loving as her mum
I don’t think Ela even cared she had the drink on her dress, she was just looking at it but Seagull had to quickly get in there and say don’t wurry don’t wurry which makes it into a big deal when it didn’t need to be

Mar 2, 2024
Going on a dog walk together as a family. Someone has been reading what the "trolls" are saying, must be the first time ever!

She must be annoyed she spent yesterday looking after those kids and missed the decent weather, she didn't have an opportunity to gorge on bbq food (which her dad would have cooked, of course, because she and Sedat are both useless).

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t think Ela even cared she had the drink on her dress, she was just looking at it but Seagull had to quickly get in there and say don’t wurry don’t wurry which makes it into a big deal when it didn’t need to be
Heaven forbid a child gets a bit of drink on their dress 🙄 She’s so lazy she can’t be bothered to do anything which inconveniences her… Don’t have a child or a dog if you hate cleaning up.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh apparently her husband is now a ‘refuse’ collector…..
Theirs is absolutely NOTHING wrong with saying he’s a bin man Sevda, at least he fing works!!!
Why has she suddenly tried to posh it up for her ‘new’ instagram followers?????

Dumb b
Probably she’s embarrassed of him, thinks she’s gone up in the world now that she’s got 1.7 million TikTok followers… He was fine for her when she was the size of a whale and working 1 day a week as a cashier in the pharmacy though 🤪

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why is she so awkward?!!!! Everything. Her hands. Her stance. Her manic eyes looking into the camera not knowing what to do with herself THOSE FISTS and I'm almost certain the bottom half of her granny denture mouth is getting worse esp on that lunch video!! Desperately trying to make out yesterday was about the kids. No Sevda as always it was all about you and trying to show how lovely you are. Very quiet last night and this morning. Pissed or anti Tiktok yet again.

Anyway Happy Sunday everyone here she is deep throating a cucumber x
It’s a mistake to put stuff like this on the internet 🤣