Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Her child is behaving like a 3 year old and struggling and her biggest worry is people twolling her and she’s clapping back that she’ll just pay a fine? Her answer to all these holidays is that she can just play the fine and she’s completely missing the point. Having 3 holidays during term time of a total of 5 weeks of school is not acceptable.
Exactly. As you said, if travelling as a form of education is so important to Sevda (it isn’t), she can always take her during half term. She doesn’t need to do it at the expense of Ela’s schooling. Based on her response to a comment she got, she’s more upset about people being “cruel” to her than about her daughter’s education.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Exactly. As you said, if travelling as a form of education is so important to Sevda (it isn’t), she can always take her during half term. She doesn’t need to do it at the expense of Ela’s schooling. Based on her response to a comment she got, she’s more upset about people being “cruel” to her than about her daughter’s education.
Just shows what a bad mum she is and how selfish she is to prioritise cheaper all inclusive holidays for herself by taking her child out of school. Laying by the pool and stuffing her face is more important to her than her child’s development.

May 22, 2024
Australia
She will have a big hefty fine awaiting her when she gets home and yet she will still not learn her lesson. The past two holidays she has basically asked permission from the school to take the child and both times were not authorised. She is so dumb and her child will be even dumber with the amount of schooling she has missed. So irresponsible.
TikTok will pay the fine though so Begda doesn’t give a s!

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
When mine were at school they were just starting to get a bit eggy about taking them out of school... I always did take them out but only in the last week of the school year... maybe the Thursday and Friday. I remember one year saving over ÂŁ500 on flights by taking them out 2 days early... I never batted an eyelid at this as no work/learning was ever done in that last week... all the teachers were concerned about was sending home the years work and sorting classrooms out for the 6 week holiday whilst the kids watched DVD's or played games. Other than that the only time they missed was genuine sickness.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
When mine were at school they were just starting to get a bit eggy about taking them out of school... I always did take them out but only in the last week of the school year... maybe the Thursday and Friday. I remember one year saving over ÂŁ500 on flights by taking them out 2 days early... I never batted an eyelid at this as no work/learning was ever done in that last week... all the teachers were concerned about was sending home the years work and sorting classrooms out for the 6 week holiday whilst the kids watched DVD's or played games. Other than that the only time they missed was genuine sickness.
It’s people like Begda taking the piss that are going to ruin it for everyone else 🙄 No doubt the new rules coming in August are because of people like her

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Agreed! Mine have been taken out on the last 2 days of term ( once ! ) and they missed the first day back after Easter hols! I'd never dream of letting them miss over 5 weeks of school in one academic year. It doesn't matter if Ewa is not doing GCSEs yet - the fact is- she's way behind anyway... and the fact she's just had a fing half term holiday off school- so why couldn't they go then? Hairy daddy was 60 this week- they could have had an early celebratory week away at half term ...and then celebrated his birthday at home!!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
The Cypriot relatives look relatively decent people, as also was the gentleman relative they saw the other day (the late Grandmother’s brother). They look civilised and seem cultured and knowledgeable.

Can you imagine the shock these people got when they saw their sister/Aunt (Doormat) and family approaching!!! Big solid fat Hippo pounding the ground as she walks…BOOM. BOOM!!….alongside her big floppy skin, droopy stretch mark fat scarecrow sister, Sevda, with her 2005 sunglasses on, flicking her thin strands of hair back, thinking she’s a celebrity! Then walking like a wet fish flapping, along comes Hairy-LONG-TOOTH Dad with his flabby, hairy rug manboobs and giggling after every short dumb sentence he utters. Then young Ela watching Peppa Pig on her iPad…bumping into everyone and everything in front of her and laughing like a toddler

I’m sure the relatives thought “What the heck am I looking at?!!”

THEN…when Sevda and the family stared talking, the relatives thought “What the heck am I listening to?!!” (Soo dull, so illiterate and so dumb!)

The relatives probably asked Doormat “What would you all like to do?” ….and she replied with her usual phrase “we like to be busy stuffing our faces” ….hence, the watermelon, cheeses & bread all come out.

And THEN…when the relatives watched them eat….they thought “What the heck! THE NOISES!! What are these species of animals?!!!”

The contrast is significant.
Reminds me of Onslo & Daisy From keeping up appearances

Mar 2, 2024
Why did she have to go for 2 weeks though? Hairy’s birthday is now over and they can visit their Nan’s grave and family in the time remaining. Also it seems like she’s over the whack hotel that’s full of kids and not near anything. She could’ve just done a week in Cyprus and then come home so Ela doesn’t miss so much school. Her parents can stay longer. They don’t need her to hold their hand as they travel around Cyprus.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This whole vacation is a disaster. Other than seeing extended family they’ve done nothing. Ewa is sat on her tablet, they’re just eating gross buffet food. Great experience for Ewa.
I agree! The buffet food looks terrible. Even Hairy manboobs Daddy has said on some of his EWM’s, “ it’s ok, not great”. There was a Chinese chow mein one night and he left it, saying even his wife’s chow mien is nicer!

And yes, they’ve done nothing except a few days seeing family. They can’t walk to any shops, it’s unbearably hot in Cyprus right now and Ela is hunched over he iPad, glued to Peppa Pig. AND they are only half way through the holiday. Does not look a fun holiday at all.

Mar 8, 2024
The Cypriot relatives look relatively decent people, as also was the gentleman relative they saw the other day (the late Grandmother’s brother). They look civilised and seem cultured and knowledgeable.

Can you imagine the shock these people got when they saw their sister/Aunt (Doormat) and family approaching!!! Big solid fat Hippo pounding the ground as she walks…BOOM. BOOM!!….alongside her big floppy skin, droopy stretch mark fat scarecrow sister, Sevda, with her 2005 sunglasses on, flicking her thin strands of hair back, thinking she’s a celebrity! Then walking like a wet fish flapping, along comes Hairy-LONG-TOOTH Dad with his flabby, hairy rug manboobs and giggling after every short dumb sentence he utters. Then young Ela watching Peppa Pig on her iPad…bumping into everyone and everything in front of her and laughing like a toddler

I’m sure the relatives thought “What the heck am I looking at?!!”

THEN…when Sevda and the family stared talking, the relatives thought “What the heck am I listening to?!!” (Soo dull, so illiterate and so dumb!)

The relatives probably asked Doormat “What would you all like to do?” ….and she replied with her usual phrase “we like to be busy stuffing our faces” ….hence, the watermelon, cheeses & bread all come out.

And THEN…when the relatives watched them eat….they thought “What the heck! THE NOISES!! What are these species of animals?!!!”

The contrast is significant.
Then the fact the 3 of them sit and recording themselves eating 😂