Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
And she can’t control him like she usually does… Bet she keeps trying to call him to check up on him 👀

I’m wondering this too… Haven’t heard much about it for months 🤣
Oh I bet she is as well and telling him not to spend money but least he can call the do out of her once finished on the phone lol 😂 😂😂
Wonder if he comes back after her as he seemed to of left after her

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Christ on a bike how big is Mine that is un healthy big, I don’t like speaking on peoples size but fing hell, a young lass like that heart attack waiting to happen
And also she does the same thing with her tongue and her lady ship and doesn’t any of them know how to hold a knife and fork fing feral the lot of them and cutting that cucumber well what in the hell was that about

And see the lady ship stuffing her face in the room tight ass cow lol 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Christ on a bike how big is Mine that is un healthy big, I don’t like speaking on peoples size but fing hell, a young lass like that heart attack waiting to happen
And also she does the same thing with her tongue and her lady ship and doesn’t any of them know how to hold a knife and fork fing feral the lot of them and cutting that cucumber well what in the hell was that about

And see the lady ship stuffing her face in the room tight ass cow lol 😂
Beg has run out of cash as she hasn’t flogged stuff on TikTok shop in a while 🤣 Bet Sedat is spending his cash on the thigh thighs and friends 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why the do has she done what looks like a weekly shop from the supermarket 🫣 You can see packets of cooked meats poking out the top of the bags. Surely they don’t need more food. They are stuffing their faces 24/7 this holiday.
They do NOT like the buffet food really. It’s just a front they are putting on because we’re calling it out. Sevda will never agree up front with us even though she knows it is the truth. She has too much pride.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My husband and daughter has just returned from Turkyie I booked them a hotel this time not an apart, but we know the owners but they wasn’t allowed to take drinks or food from of the premises to their room, how the hell are they getting all them food bags into the room, and plates etc