Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Another gross plate of slop .. is she not fed up of eating bloody Turkish food day in / day out... at home/ takeaway/ on holiday?
Yet again, another plate of foul looking meats, sloppy buffet dollops of cheap salads, and other mass produced cheap splodge that has been sitting around the buffet tables for God knows how long ….all then smoothed in yogurt 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
For someone that is a ‘foodie’ and being at a buffet where the food is amazing…why does she eat the same things nearly everynight 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly!!! She eats the same stuff day in day out. I could not imagine having to eat at that buffet every night for 2 weeks! No way!!! They all know the food is not that great! The dad had let on to that quite a bit…..but now they are all back tracking and going along with bratty Sevda, saying it’s sooo good!! 😂🤣 SHE WILL NOT GIVE IN TO SAYING THE TRUTH OR…. SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW MOST PROPLE WILL BE THINKING SHE HAS NO CLUE TO WHAT IS GOOD, WELL COOKED FOOD REALLY IS!!!

After all…..she’s only the QUEEN OF FROZEN FOOD AND TAKE AWAYS!!!! Although I’d eat a takeaway over some of the food they’ve been showing us!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Exactly!!! She eats the same stuff day in day out. I could not imagine having to eat at that buffet every night for 2 weeks! No way!!! They all know the food is not that great! The dad had let on to that quite a bit…..but now they are all back tracking and going along with bratty Sevda, saying it’s sooo good!! 😂🤣 SHE WILL NOT GIVE IN TO SAYING THE TRUTH OR…. SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW MOST PROPLE WILL BE THINKING SHE HAS NO CLUE TO WHAT IS GOOD, WELL COOKED FOOD REALLY IS!!!

After all…..she’s only the QUEEN OF FROZEN FOOD AND TAKE AWAYS!!!! Although I’d eat a takeaway over some of the food they’ve been showing us!!
She’s been reading on here and doesn’t want us to know how bad the food is

Mar 2, 2024
Despite continuing to say there is SO much to choose from, she eats much of the same things over and over again because the food is s and she’s sticking to the things she knows she likes. Every so often they’ll have a new dish out she gets excited to try and that’s it.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Despite continuing to say there is SO much to choose from, she eats much of the same things over and over again because the food is s and she’s sticking to the things she knows she likes. Every so often they’ll have a new dish out she gets excited to try and that’s it.
Yep. If the food is as good as she says it is, then why not do a buffet video. I bet there are plenty of fresh salads, grilled meats , veggies, pasta dishes, pizzas etc to go at !

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She definitely doesn’t miss Sedat and probably vice versa. She only mentions him as a token gesture here and there
Spot on! If she was really that bothered about her husband, they would have booked a holiday he could be included in 😂🤪 That in itself says it all about the state of their relationship. Or they all could have gone to Datça and stayed in the all inclusive she “treated” everyone to last year. I can’t imagine having a 2 week holiday without my husband, especially with a young child. These are such formative years for Ela and they are being squandered by her neglectful parents. I have no doubt they love her very much but they don’t give two hoots about her development or progression in life. My kids would be missing their dad like crazy!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She must have got freebies from the previous hotels that she stayed at, especially the last one or at least wanted a free holiday to go back hence filming every nook and cranny of the place! Plastering it all over TikTok.
This hotel she either hates it and doesn’t want even a freebie to come back or they haven’t given her a single thing free so she hasn’t posted any of it.

Seems like someone made a really s choice on the hotel Sevda, for your dad’s 60th, could have at least picked a nicer hotel, or maybe that wasn’t in her £6k budget!

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She also hasn’t mentioned the dog. Not even once! Sevda, I hope you’re writing down your topics to cover in your next clap back 😎
Unlike last time that she made a point of showing Ewa in bed with the toy dog call 'Wocco' as she misses him so much... sayign that Ewa had been so upset cos she misses him... I call Bull s!!!!

Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So I am a little confused - don't take much guys 🙈 so hoping you can help me out here...

So Beggy has always maintained she is a Cypriot Turk/Turk Cypriot (whatever)... her Mum was born in Cypris, Limasol? Her Dad is a Turkish Citizen by descent as he was born in UK but had Turkish parents?... so why his all his family in (North) Cyprus and his Mum laid to rest there? if (North) Cyprus wasn't illegally occupied until 1974, he was born in 1964 and clearly most of him family were too... so have they joined in the illegal occupancy? ... or am I just over thinking things :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: