Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The assumption her SIL’s apartment is at her disposal. She’s so entitled! Also, as if Sevda would ever go with Sedat and Ela to Side together on holiday. I don’t think we will see her opt for anything that isn’t a tacky all inclusive going forward. Her face has been tripping her for nearly 2 weeks solid that she’s had to pay for drinks and chips 🤣
Don’t think the people are that friendly with her. Started at the airport! Greeks can be a bit funny if they have a Turkish name. They can’t stand each other .

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
How nice it would be to think that you actually bought something for Ela to eat as a treat.

How NOT nice you greedy woman for not letting her have the whole little cake to herself, where she can eat some now and then eat some later or tomorrow (kept wrapped up in mini fridge). Instead, you have most likely demolished it all to yourself & commented here how ‘delicious’ it is.

Attachments

• IMG_7330.jpeg
    IMG_7330.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 33
Mar 2, 2024
The assumption her SIL’s apartment is at her disposal. She’s so entitled! Also, as if Sevda would ever go with Sedat and Ela to Side together on holiday. I don’t think we will see her opt for anything that isn’t a tacky all inclusive going forward. Her face has been tripping her for nearly 2 weeks solid that she’s had to pay for drinks and chips 🤣
Came running here to post about this! Why is she staking a claim to the SIL’s apartment?! She is so overbearing and presumptuous. She’s latched on real hard to Kuki lately - remember, her house is Rocco’s second home apparently!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Came running here to post about this! Why is she staking a claim to the SIL’s apartment?! She is so overbearing and presumptuous. She’s latched on real hard to Kuki lately - remember, her house is Rocco’s second home apparently!
It’s funny Sevda hasn’t offered to look after the SIL cat whilst she’s in Turkey but is happy to dump Wocco there whenever she fancies. SIL mentioned a neighbour would be looking after the cat. Sevda doesn’t even work. She could easily take wocco and her laptop and “work” from their house.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The burnt straw orange hair.
The thick arms.
The bloated stomach.
The fat ass.
The filters that make her face look nothing like her and her body a lot slimmer than it really is.
The POSE!!!!

I could not stop laughing at this video!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤮🤣🤮

Attachments

• IMG_7332.jpeg
    IMG_7332.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Why would you do a two week holiday if you had a certain budget. Surely one week is enough but stay somewhere nicer perhaps.. dumb b..

She goes on about two weeks being too long.. I reckon she would go two weeks without any real contact with him or real discussion when they are both at home..

She is so full of s. She wants to go home because no one is recognising her and she thinks she has more of a chance in the UK.

I also saw that unit, Becky had that s looking brownie from Made by Alannah so she probably wants to get home to feed her gob with the free s
I get that Hairy & Doormat don’t want to leave the hotel when they vacation, but what’s stopping Begda and Hippo from renting a car and driving around North Cyprus with Ela? They can visit little towns and go to local beaches a couple hours away and make it back to the hotel for dinner. It would actually expose Ela to culture and justify being taken out of school (a little bit). She’s not exposed to anything just staying at the hotel all day and doing the same thing every day: wake up, eat, pool, eat, beach, shower in the room, eat, sleep.

Mar 2, 2024
It’s funny Sevda hasn’t offered to look after the SIL cat whilst she’s in Turkey but is happy to dump Wocco there whenever she fancies. SIL mentioned a neighbour would be looking after the cat. Sevda doesn’t even work. She could easily take wocco and her laptop and “work” from their house.
Didn’t the SIL’s cat die recently? Or is there another cat?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The burnt straw orange hair.
The thick arms.
The bloated stomach.
The fat ass.
The filters that make her face look nothing like her.
The POSE!!!!

I could not stop laughing at this video!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤮🤣🤮
I really don’t understand why she keeps filtering herself to the max well over the max as it’s been proven she isn’t the size she makes out to be, photos and videos for proof, the calorie counting and side plate went out the window mths ago lol 😂 you can’t keep eating like she does and not gain weight even if she has had surgery ( which I believe she did) she definitely stretched the stomach, some think having this op be it sleeve or bypass it’s a miracle cure it sure isn’t, yes you can eat what you want but imo that’s the down fall this op is more mentally challenging, since March I have worked hard cook different healthier drink loads of water and go to the gym everyday ok I am not weight lifting lol 😂 don’t get me wrong it is hard, all I have done is turned around my eating habits and exercise and not one takeaway has been ordered since March before I had the op

Mar 2, 2024
I said it before but I’ll never understand why they went for 2 weeks. Bizarre really. Their plans did not require a two week stay. She’s all about quantity with these holidays. Book fewer holidays or shorter durations and stay in better places. Again, I expect we’ll see a lot less holidays next year. All this was booked when she was on a TikTok income high. Add the new school rules to that and maybe her irritating tan will finally fade 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I said it before but I’ll never understand why they went for 2 weeks. Bizarre really. Their plans did not require a two week stay. She’s all about quantity with these holidays. Book fewer holidays or shorter durations and stay in better places. Again, I expect we’ll see a lot less holidays next year. All this was booked when she was on a TikTok income high. Add the new school rules to that and maybe her irritating tan will finally fade 😂
Didn’t think she was allowed to tan due to her hair removal se she has lol 😂
Tbh I wonder if she goes to the SIL in Antalya in the holidays

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She is not missing Sedat. b, please. She’s just fed up of the hotel with its s service and food. Fed up of paying out of pocket for snacks, lunches and drinks. She’d be happier than a pig in s if this was at an all inclusive. This holiday was an epic fail.
I have loved every minute of it what’s the saying “ what comes around goes around” she really thought she would get a free upgrade, that smug look when she got the flowers has definitely been wiped off lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This has made me laugh 😆
Firstly it’s Kuki and her husband holiday home in which Kuki said they had borrowed money to buy that why she tries to rent it out, also Kuki said not long ago she has Tom Tom his dad and toms family coming to stay in the summer
Secondly she won’t stay at sedats mums home due to not liking the MIL cooking and Ella doesn’t so books a hotel there and sedat stays with his mom
She really needs to stop telling big fat pork pies as there is always someone who remembers things said and done lol 😂
Daft b

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just going to drop this here
On Sunday it’s the Turkish Cypriot festival in Enfield I see Dil and family and Cinders wish and many others are going, wonder if she does I mean she harps on she is Turkish Cypriot (but born in the uk) she has heritage that’s all lol she didn’t go last year and this is in its 7th year.
Edited
Its only approx 50mins by train would say less by car

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This has made me laugh 😆
Firstly it’s Kuki and her husband holiday home in which Kuki said they had borrowed money to buy that why she tries to rent it out, also Kuki said not long ago she has Tom Tom his dad and toms family coming to stay in the summer
Secondly she won’t stay at sedats mums home due to not liking the MIL cooking and Ella doesn’t so books a hotel there and sedat stays with his mom
She really needs to stop telling big fat pork pies as there is always someone who remembers things said and done lol 😂
Daft b
She trips over her evil lies daily. And yet…she thinks the evil eye will protect her from evil. Make it make sense Sevda! I call it Karma. What you spread around comes back at you. If you spread evil (lying) ..then evil will come back on you.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why would you do a two week holiday if you had a certain budget. Surely one week is enough but stay somewhere nicer perhaps.. dumb b..

She goes on about two weeks being too long.. I reckon she would go two weeks without any real contact with him or real discussion when they are both at home..

She is so full of s. She wants to go home because no one is recognising her and she thinks she has more of a chance in the UK.

I also saw that unit, Becky had that s looking brownie from Made by Alannah so she probably wants to get home to feed her gob with the free s