Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think it’s safe to say she’s not had a good holiday, bloody hell she doesn’t half go on how fing boring 😴 🥱😑…. I’m just replying to my work emails I’m gonna be super busy blah blah blah, I’m not having lunch I’m thirsty blah blah blah, none of the staff will get me a drink blah blah blah, sedat rang me at 5am blah blah blah, some people recognised me blah fing blah.
😂🤣 you just no it’s all lies that come from her big fat gob, no she didn’t have much cause she has no money and Ella is only having an ice cream wtf, if you need a drink get of your big fat hair arse and go get one they not your servants your not royal lol 😂 you are a cheap ass lying fat do lol 😂
Going to be busy when back what eating and drinking lol 😂
More like she rang him giving him a gob full on how dare he have a good time 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I know it seems like years ago but remember that meal her and mine had when they went out to the fancy restaurant where she called the waiter Turkish and he was Pakistani….
That was the second day of the holiday? That’s the ONLY time she ate out anywhere in TWO WEEKS!
Wtf?
Cost her £70 odd that meal rotflmao hahaha she’s the fing troll, the silly t wanted a free meal 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
“I’m probably not going to come back to Norf Cyprus for a while” 😂

You don’t say! She’s already distancing herself from it by saying the family they have there aren’t super close whereas Sedat has his parents in Turkey to justify why she’s never going back 😂
She is going to double down on pushing the narrative that she’s Turkish, not Turkish Cypriot isn’t she? Probably start claiming she’s from Istanbul next.

Mar 2, 2024
😂🤣 you just no it’s all lies that come from her big fat gob, no she didn’t have much cause she has no money and Ella is only having an ice cream wtf, if you need a drink get of your big fat hair arse and go get one they not your servants your not royal lol 😂 you are a cheap ass lying fat do lol 😂
Going to be busy when back what eating and drinking lol 😂
More like she rang him giving him a gob full on how dare he have a good time 😂
I hope he had sex on the beach and I don’t mean the cocktail *wink wink*

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
We get it, the staff are rude and you don’t like the hotel.
But you’ve said it once, twice, thrice…a hundred times, you’ve reposted everyone else complaining to you many many times, can you get over it now???
I just don’t see the need to carry on slating it post after post after post. What good is this to you??
Just goes to show how bad you want that refund or freebie Sevda; you’re looking like the most desperate beg and it’s fing embarrassing, just stop.

Mar 2, 2024
We get it, the staff are rude and you don’t like the hotel.
But you’ve said it once, twice, thrice…a hundred times, you’ve reposted everyone else complaining to you many many times, can you get over it now???
I just don’t see the need to carry on slating it post after post after post. What good is this to you??
Just goes to show how bad you want that refund or freebie Sevda; you’re looking like the most desperate beg and it’s fing embarrassing, just stop.
For someone who doesn’t like negativity, she sure loves to wallow in it.

Mar 2, 2024
So they gave her mum a room up a steep hill. When they booked it did Sevda tell them about any accessibility issues? Not the hotels fault.. she then complained and asked for a new room (have a feeling she was at the reception desk complaining a lot) and they offered another room but that was too small.. so she asked for a room change and they offered it but she wasn’t happy with the size of it.. do sake is she serious? What did she expect them to do? Demolish a fing wall and make it bigger?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I think it’s safe to say she’s not had a good holiday, bloody hell she doesn’t half go on how fing boring 😴 😴 😴…. I’m just replying to my work emails I’m gonna be super busy blah blah blah, I’m not having lunch I’m thirsty blah blah blah, none of the staff will get me a drink blah blah blah, sedat rang me at 5am blah blah blah, some people recognised me blah fing blah.
💤💤💤💤💤💤
Notice how she said she does not want to ask for a drink again, once she’s already asked! Talk about expecting people to jump to her!!!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Omg tell me she reads on here!!! She knows a family who’s been two years in a roll. Cinders wishes that we spoke up this morning. Wow you catch up so fast sevda read all that already!

And no, no one recognised you or your dad, shut up!

And you have management on WhatsApp ahhahahahahah!!!

Well if you complain non stop about the staff they know! So ofcourse they going to ignore you at this point who wants to serve you idiots moaning to management about them!!

Oh shut up, this is a s show and we are loving it!!

Yes don’t come back to Cyprus thank god!!

Go to Turkey and stop saying you are Turkish Cypriot from this point on as we do not accept your ugly big hips!!!

She not eating or drinking this afternoon Hahahahha love it!!! Go get water from the tap!! Idiot

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
(I’m so sorry to put there here but I have no where else to ask)
I didn’t know who cinderswish was till today on here, then I found her husbands page,
Please someone tell me what is up with that pervert??? Is he gay? I know the acting is OTT but he gives jimmy savile vibes and it’s creepy!!!!! How could you be married to that?