Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t help but laugh just watched Kuki ( she does make me laugh ) going to Side on Sunday till August, going to begdas tomorrow for lunch and that will be to drop Rocco off then going to Tom toms dads staying and Tom tom and his dad fly out next week lol 😂
What is the betting Sevda puts on the pity party and goes in the holidays (schools break up here 19th July for summer) for a freebie stay where she spends do all and drinks 24/7 and let’s Kuki kids watch Ella
I do like Kuki but when Begda is with her she changes like the others do, and that’s when she becomes a suck up to Begda as well

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Can’t help but laugh just watched Kuki ( she does make me laugh ) going to Side on Sunday till August, going to begdas tomorrow for lunch and that will be to drop Rocco off then going to Tom toms dads staying and Tom tom and his dad fly out next week lol 😂
What is the betting Sevda puts on the pity party and goes in the holidays (schools break up here 19th July for summer) for a freebie stay where she spends do all and drinks 24/7 and let’s Kuki kids watch Ella
I do like Kuki but when Begda is with her she changes like the others do, and that’s when she becomes a suck up to Begda as well

I’ve just started watching that video.
God if beggy isn’t physically sticking her face in people’s videos, she damn well makes sure there is a picture of her in them instead! Photo placed right behind kuki. Wtf!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I can see her doing this as well! Crashing her SIL’s holiday and using her apartment as free accommodation as an extra holiday to compensate for this one 🙄

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I can 100% bet on it she’s going to go side to kuki to get over this holiday. Mowing guys, hope you swept well! You guys know I had a bad holiday in Cyprus so my sister in law begged me to go to them and make it up for ewa and sty holiday we had.

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
My god .. all these stories yesterday and videos complaining about the hotel.
Does she realise that there are people in the U.K struggling to afford food and basic things and can’t afford to book one holiday a year. And there she is on her third holiday within a year.
I get it that she didn’t like the hotel service. She could just complain to the management and write a bad review online and that’s it. No need for all that she did yesterday.

Mar 2, 2024
My god .. all these stories yesterday and videos complaining about the hotel.
Does she realise that there are people in the U.K struggling to afford food and basic things and can’t afford to book one holiday a year. And there she is on her third holiday within a year.
I get it that she didn’t like the hotel service. She could just complain to the management and write a bad review online and that’s it. No need for all that she did yesterday.
The thing is, basically none of her complaints have merit so what are management going to do.

"I'm not allowed to order at the bar and have to wait for someone to take my order like everyone else, but also I don't want to call people over, they should just know that I want to order something at any given moment"

"Other guests are annoying and I'm not given priority"

I stg she better not get any amount of refund on the basis of those complaints, and they seem to be her biggest issues lol

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The thing is, basically none of her complaints have merit so what are management going to do.

"I'm not allowed to order at the bar and have to wait for someone to take my order like everyone else, but also I don't want to call people over, they should just know that I want to order something at any given moment"

"Other guests are annoying and I'm not given priority"

I stg she better not get any amount of refund on the basis of those complaints, and they seem to be her biggest issues lol
But the thing is she would lie and say she has just to piss people off and make daddy and mine say the same, it’s so obvious

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t feel sorry for any of them, bunch of moaning bastards 🖕
I wonder if Begda is making him write the reply’s or she is as that wouldn’t surprise me at all

All they have done a boat trip and family vist not even for a full day

So it’s there fault and no one else’s

They expect royal service but life isn’t about that at all just because they beg on TT doesn’t make them special at all.

She thought she would get the red carpet treatment but unfortunately not to her disgust didn’t all about what she can get for free that’s all it is