Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Ffs- use a chopping board like the rest of us . Hoping she chops a finger off one day with her " Turkish knives " which she's talked about for ages.. turns out she bought the same ones off Amazon ..and they're German or something 🤣
They’ve been selling those knives on Amazon for years. Can’t believe she said they were Turkish knives. I hate the way she cuts vegetables in her hands. I hope she cuts all her fingers off one day.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Kukoo - I know you read here. Let’s just say that your whole personality has changed in recent months, no doubt brain washed by your t of a sister in law. Now we know you have some financial business arrangement going on so the whole family can make money from Tik Tok. We are not stupid and you can clearly see what’s going on.

I actually used to think you were intelligent but it turns out you’re not. Let me just tell you, that you are an embarrassment to your two girls, you’re a s mum and wife and you’re so entitled, stuck up b.

Your daaaaahlings is now so exaggerated and cringe..

I hope Sevda brings you down with her.

Mar 2, 2024
Enough of these fing moron followers for me tonight..waiting for this announcement seriously?! Someone tell me what the do these people are smoking. Yes the college saw a "high profile family" and s their pants course they did what else could it have been! What the do 😂

IMG_20240905_202938.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wtf is wrong with them? Why are they high profile? They’re the lowest of the low. Beggy Scumbags if you will. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Especially when Lara specifically told her no to share to TT but she doesn’t respect her decision and does it anyway, it’s really sad. I can see Beg doing the same with Ela when she grows up, sharing everything but with Ela I don’t think she’ll be smart or brave enough to ask her mum to not share anything of her life
The beg already does. She’s obsessed with talking about poo; her poo, elas poo, even the dogs fing poo. I remember Ela was sitting taking a s with the door open. Why? Because Begda mentioned it. For no reason at all, just did.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Speaking of old videos, throwback to this cringey gem when Sevda was still skinny 🤣 The GCSE acting and Narc delusions of grandeur as if anyone recognised her or knew she had a TikTok

View attachment RPReplay_Final1725546173.mov
The way my toes are curling resembling her cack hands because of the secondhand embarrassment this video induces. I bet no one asks her this. She’s a somebody only in her head. To the rest, she remains a nobody.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
HI GUYSSSSSSS 😂
HI ABUSING w
Thanks for showing us the LURPACK you complete do tard
Been busy reading here again oh you are so predictable
Up late up early need to do the patrolling

Ohhh did your baby manager with no life skills at her age have to babysit you so you didn’t cause an embarrassing situation and do up like you do with everything especially the ealth check up
Howling keep the comedy coming 😂😝😂😂😂😜😂😂😝😝😝😝