Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Just watched her come to Tunisia video. do me it was long and boring.
Sevda is the kind of person to be a pain and a nag. Her sister is watching a movie and Sevda has no headphones in sight and she’s bored.
She’s just so unprepared. Considering she’s always traveling, she just has no idea whatsoever.
Her main focus is food and how she can eat on the plane journey.

Mine seems like she enjoys her own company on holiday and can actually get about without Sevda.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I’m afraid, it’s clear, you have no idea about the various filters that Sevda uses and when she’s abroad, she uses ‘glamour’ type filters also. They ‘magically’ appear when she’s in other countries. Sevda herself admitted once that her camera just makes her look like this when she’s in Turkey or another country 🤣 She never admits it’s the filters she uses! My colleagues have seen Sevda in real life and they say she’s much bigger, fatter and her face is much larger and her skin is very poor…greasy and not smooth at all. It’s the filters she uses to make it look smooth and take away her dreadful baggy eyes. That dress is something my grandma would wear! Not sure this is the site for you. You tend to back Sevda up a lot and you don’t recognise the same personality traits of Sevda that most on here see. Are you a relative of hers???
I most certainly am NOT a relative of hers, I take that as an insult. 😡 I don’t back her up a lot, I speak how I feel and don’t s her off just for the fun of it. You are correct on one point and that’s the use of filters, I know nothing about them as I don’t make videos myself. I call her out when she deserves it as is my right.
If my opinions offend you then I’m sorry but I’m not going anywhere, this site is the perfect place to vent my spleen when needed.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I most certainly am NOT a relative of hers, I take that as an insult. 😡 I don’t back her up a lot, I speak how I feel and don’t s her off just for the fun of it. You are correct on one point and that’s the use of filters, I know nothing about them as I don’t make videos myself. I call her out when she deserves it as is my right.
If my opinions offend you then I’m sorry but I’m not going anywhere, this site is the perfect place to vent my spleen when needed.
To be honest you had a go at me once too and stuck up for her 🙈

Mar 2, 2024
Ok she may be the only person who gets dressed up with fresh hair and a beat face just to go to the BUFFET service at an all inclusive!?! It’s not fine dining idiot. Notice at the entrance to the buffet, all the other guests are in casual clothes and here she comes all dolled up. Ridiculous Sevda. 🙄

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I’m afraid, it’s clear, you have no idea about the various filters that Sevda uses and when she’s abroad, she uses ‘glamour’ type filters also. It’s VERY OBVIOUS she’s overdone the filters to an extreme tonight! 🤣 We all have recognised these ‘Barbie doll/Disney make up filters’ seem to ‘magically’ appear when she’s in other countries. Sevda herself tried to say that she just looks like this when she lands in Turkey or another country and that her phone/camera must change and she looks like this! 🤣She was getting people in her comments asking her what filters she uses! She never admits it’s the filters she uses! My colleagues have seen Sevda in real life and they say she’s much bigger, fatter and her face is much larger and her skin is very poor…greasy and not smooth at all. It’s the filters she uses to make it look smooth, a lot slimmer and take away her baggy eyes. Make up can’t take away those big bulbous bags under her eyes. Her dress is something my grandma would wear! It looks cheap & tacky - probably a Shein dress. I hope you don’t mind me saying but I’m not sure this is the site for you. You tend to back Sevda up a lot recently and you don’t recognise the same personality traits of Sevda that most on here see or the way she covers up her real looks with differing filters. She’s not being real and causing young girls/women to not be fine in their own skin. Are you a relative of hers???
I thought she looked ok tonight also.

That’s the great thing about this page, everyone has different opinions! Just because we don’t all agree on things on how she annoys us. Doesn’t mean people don’t belong here.

Mar 2, 2024
Right, I’m going to be honest here. I detest the vile creature, her table manners are deplorable, she hasn’t got clue how to use cutlery correctly and she eats like a pig but ….. tonight she actually looked good. Her makeup completely changed her and from what I could see of it the dress looked lovely. Not often that I can say anything complimentary about her as she’s usually a tragedy.
No. She looks ridiculous in that going to an all inclusive’s general buffet.