Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 4, 2024
All of this so spot on! I think the most disgusting combo she makes is that whole package of cheese tortellini and loads it up with tons of yogurt and that melted butter, chilli oil and mint.
I tried this as I was really intrigued to what it would be like. The chilli and mint butter was nice, and worked really well with the tortellini, but the yoghurt with it was vile. There really is nothing more disgusting than plain warm yogurt (the heat from the pasta warmed it up) 🤢 it tasted like puke.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
All of this so spot on! I think the most disgusting combo she makes is that whole package of cheese tortellini and loads it up with tons of yogurt and that melted butter, chilli oil and mint.
Omg - that makes me want to gag - everytime . I'm sure done properly from fresh with homemade pasta and fillings ( it might be nice ) it's the sloppy sounds when they're eating it make me feel sick 😫

Mar 2, 2024
Here’s the Google translation of their convo about the waiter “doctor”. I’m sure theirs was more conversational, but you get the gist:

Sedat: Oh enjoy

Sev: 😂😂😂

Sedat: That was very good. I really liked it so great it was a little funny, really, so I laughed.

Sev: You were gonna like it.

Sedat: Yeah it was good. I’d have three, so I’d have had two little tips of dort (?) but I’d like it very well.

IMG_9047.png

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Here’s the Google translation of their convo about the waiter “doctor”. I’m sure theirs was more conversational, but you get the gist:

Sedat: That was very good. I really liked it so great it was a little funny, really, so I laughed.

Sedat: Yeah it was good. I’d have three, so I’d have had two little tips of dort (?) but I’d like it very well.

IMG_9047.png
I truly believe she has sent it herself as she had 2 phones quite easy to change the name and pic on your contacts
She has done this as she is getting called out so much for
No rings
All the make up
Basically been a w
So doing this she is trying to show Sedat approves, but if he did send it she has told him what to write

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Watching her struggle through this awful food is hilarious. That dry egg sandwich for breakfast and the awful à la cart dinner! The lasagna looked like ground beef with cheese on top. I think her knife was upside down bc she’s drunk. Traveling with your wedding rings just to leave them in the hotel safe makes zero sense. You leave them home and you wear a dummy ring.Any department store or even Amazon has beautiful fake rings. She doesn’t WANT to have a ring on. She’s more dressed up than I’ve ever seen her. Shes LOVING the attention from men.
Having your parents watch your daughter so you can go away on girls trip with your sister but not so you can go on a romantic get away with your husband for his birthday (last spring) is not normal.
She thinks all the men adore her - that is what they do there, to any woman, it’s money, they want people to buy things in their shops. The gushing about the flower, she thought it was gifted to her because she is beautiful. No, they wanted a tip, but she just took it and gushed about how special she is. She only learned about tipping, maybe from here, I guess, then proceeded to brag about it - I don’t body shame at all, I have no room to talk, but, I don’t hide it behind filters. Sevda, you would get more credit from being natural, and coming up with better content. Unfortunately your appraising followers who are not very intelligent don’t really get it. I fail to see how you are relatable as a content creator, certainly not influencer. Concentrate on your daughter, all she seems to know is devices, , and guuuuuyyyyzzzz she doesn’t know

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I honestly think a fair number of people around her on holidays DO want to confront her…but they take one look at her face and hear her talk and think it’s not worth the energy. They put her down as a chav desperate for fame and most likely get a huge laugh when they hear and see what is being videoed…just some dumbo eating a breakfast, lunch or dinner, naming every item they bite! Seriously…it’s just numbskulling hilarious in reality!

“Mmmm, sausage. Moooo! Mmmm tomato. Mooo! Mmmm lettuce. Mooo! Mmmm mushroom. Mooo! Mmmm cucumber. Mooo! Mmmm a donut. Moooo! It’s fresh! It’s lovely guyzzzz”

Best one from the other night…

“Let’s try this lemon tiramisu. Mmmm, it tastes really lemony!!”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I saw that t on holiday acting like a t , I swear I'd headbutt the attention seeking b !

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_9047.png
Why is she talking such rubbish… She knows the optics of that video look bad and yet posted it anyway as she wanted the reaction/to rage bait and get more views. It doesn’t take a genius to realise it looks weird having a random waiter leaning over you squirting stuff in your mouth, so why would you record this and then post it on your account with 1.8 million followers?

“Do not make things into something they are not” - BFFR Sevda, most people wouldn’t record themselves doing this and if they did they wouldn’t send said video to everyone they know or their employer because it looks bad. Because that’s literally what she’s doing when she uploads se like this. It’s giving teenager desperate to rebel and wanting attention/mid life crisis vibes and frankly it’s just sad.

Last edited:

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Pretty sure the convo went like this:

Dr: How are your periods?

Sevda: They’re pretty regular, but I do get lower back pain with it. Not enough where I can’t still move and walk around doing my daily chores, but it’s just uncomfortable.

Dr: That can sometimes be a symptom of endometriosis, but then you’d also have extreme pain where you couldn’t get out of bed and super heavy flow where tampons wouldn’t help and you’d be bleeding through a super maxi pad every 10 minutes. You don’t have any of those symptoms and your transvaginal ultrasound doesn’t show any cysts on your ovaries or fallopian tubes. The only way to know for sure about endometriosis is to do a laparoscopy, which we don’t do here.

Sev: Ya girl’s got endo!
She said she had a laparoscopy, then back tracked. Fair enough, she might not understand what it is or entails, but don’t speak about something you don’t understand, flippantly, so don’t bring it up if you don’t have facts straight. Irresponsible and inappropriate on so many levels.

Mar 2, 2024
She said she had a laparoscopy, then back tracked. Fair enough, she might not understand what it is or entails, but don’t speak about something you don’t understand, flippantly, so don’t bring it up if you don’t have facts straight. Irresponsible and inappropriate on so many levels.
Sorry was your reply directed to Sevda or to me? I think Sevda, but let me know… 😉

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hairy Tits, Doormat and Ewa went out to a "not a ad" dinner which he had to film. Doormat was so uncomfortable but he didn't give two ss. Ewa chomping her Mac and cheese with her mouth wide open. This kiss has no chance being part of this sad family. This was her meal.
Ok so she has been off school the weekend so why didn’t she go back to her dad Friday night and doormat get her today
Is it because the saint of all whores has told her not to this family is so fed up physical and mentally, they deserve all they get
I don’t like body shaming as you all know I have WLS, but this lot is a different story, if they can treat others like they do I will throw everything at them
Becki jones yes is a very big lady but she does have the balls to try that summer wear on even though another that filters herself, again until these muppets stop with the dangerous games they do I will carry on shaming everyone 😂😂💞💞

Tempest80

Aug 19, 2024
UK
Hairy Tits, Doormat and Ewa went out to a "not a ad" dinner which he had to film. Doormat was so uncomfortable but he didn't give two ss. Ewa chomping her Mac and cheese with her mouth wide open. This kiss has no chance being part of this sad family. This was her meal.
Hairy dad said it was Ela’s choice to go to Frankie and Benny’s. Poor kid probably wanting to go there for agers! When was the last time Sev took her there? And why don’t Sev and Sedat do this kind of thing with Ela! That child is missing out on so much.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I truly believe she has sent it herself as she had 2 phones quite easy to change the name and pic on your contacts
She has done this as she is getting called out so much for
No rings
All the make up
Basically been a w
So doing this she is trying to show Sedat approves, but if he did send it she has told him what to write
If anyone messaged her they’d be instantaneously blocked. Regardless of Sedat doing fake messaging, how is this even remotely funny? I don’t do hen night holidays - so I don’t get it. How is it funny? She’s forgetting her audience of lunatic Americans looking for a “safe space” of Billie bear sandwiches at 4:32am ! taking 10 mins to make 😂

Last edited: