Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
So ZGA is back online after paying their overdue bills. 😂 So…what else could’ve made Sevda upset yesterday:

1) Rocco being stung by a bee

2) Contacted by Ela’s school due to the complaints they received about her pack lunches and/or lack of nutrition in Ela’s meals.

3) Negative feedback from a brand.

4) Lack of bookings.

5) Being snubbed from company events and not getting a +1 invite from Teresa to join all of her invites.

6) Twolls continuing to twoll her.

7) Her Endo “symptoms” aka normal period cramps.

8) Her new friends Jane & John (aka fling) who’re now ignoring all her messages asking for a threesome.

Anything else?
1) Rocco stepped on a bee

Attachments

• v09044g40000c9tts3jc77ubri1qb33g.mp4
    707.4 KB

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Just showed my sister these pictures to see what she would say..

She asked if it was a man or a woman!

I said a woman.

She thought she looked more like a man.

She said it was the size of the hands, the hair (!), the face and the way she eats that made her think that. (NOT that every man at all eats like her!!!)

Attachments

• IMG_8813.jpeg
    IMG_8813.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8812.jpeg
    IMG_8812.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8815.jpeg
    IMG_8815.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8816.jpeg
    IMG_8816.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

bunny2022

Sep 24, 2024
Essex
New to this website, I've been a long time watcher on the other site but couldn't join!!!
She honestly irritates me with how smug she is.

Why does she grip onto food so hard like someone is going to come and take it off her 🙄 🤦‍♀️

Also if I drank the amount she clearly does going off the dinner videos I would not be able to get up and do the school run. I hope ela's school have been watching her videos and have pulled her up on everything she's doing to that little girl

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Last night - fresh bwed guuuuyyyzzz - super fwesh cos fwom Turkish shop. Turkish shop doesn’t do bwown bwead . Lambs guts. Hang on - taking a stance against animal cwuelty?? how false was that AD? Taking a stand’ - all she had to say was the products are cruelty free. She is taking no stand, though guuuyyyyzzz - she gives no fs. False. I’m not a hypocrite, I eat meat, I do try to source locally as best I can and know it isn’t mass produced cruelty - my youngest son is a strict vegetarian, has been for years, therefore I’m mindful, however myself and eldest son eat meat. ‘Taking a stand’ - no she’s saying what told to say, which is untrue, and false advertising. She’s totally lost any credibility, other than her fick followers who will be asking where she got her top. Why ask? Fick as do - answers always gonna be SHEIN!!!!!

Mar 2, 2024
Just catching up.....
1. her cheese and coleslaw sandwich video - she says she normally prefers brown bread to white. since WHEN?? we see her eat white bread and garlic bread all the time....
2. the sausages look like literal pieces of poo.
3. she looks haggard. no life behind those eyes staring into the camera.
4. what a fing b serving Sedat the rock hard yorkshires and thinking it's funny. i wouldn't serve my partner something almost inedible. she clearly hates him.
That’s exactly what I thought. Never seen her eat brown bread in 3 years! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It’s sour dough or white. Does she actually hear the Utter crap she spews!

Mar 2, 2024
New to this website, I've been a long time watcher on the other site but couldn't join!!!

Why does she grip onto food so hard like someone is going to come and take it off her 🙄 🤦‍♀️

Also if I drank the amount she clearly does going off the dinner videos I would not be able to get up and do the school run. I hope ela's school have been watching her videos and have pulled her up on everything she's doing to that little girl
Hi and welcome to the Group. They both like their drink. It’s every night! Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance in life

Mar 2, 2024

Hi and welcome to the Group. They both like their drink. It’s every night! Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance in life
Kat slater rang, she wants her top back.

The state of her this mowwwnin!!

IMG_1619.png
Why does she feed that child a croissant every fing morning?
Who’s butchered her Hair? One side is shorter than the other! She hasn’t even put a brush through it. Dirty cow