Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Aurora - I totally understand making your account private to preserve your sanity. Sevda and her fans are all lunatics. At the same time, the video’s message is so important and it obviously reached a LOT of people in a short amount of time.

I don’t know if this will work but could you create a new TikTok account for yourself? Then you could un-private the existing one but stay logged out of it so you can completely ignore any harassing messages and comments coming through on it. Delete your other videos that have your face in them and just leave the infamous Sevda one up.

Just something to consider!
Or can MTH account share it on their account (TT and insta), just as it is with no editing or humour added; at least this way it’s on SM and still visible. I’m just thinking aloud ..

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
For the new people on here who’ve been directed over from TikTok, what this creator is saying about Sevda is true. It’s been posted on here before but to make it easier to find I’m reposting it. Sevda is lying in her clap back video and there are numerous examples of her not safeguarding her daughter. We and Tattle have lots of receipts regarding Sevda’s content/behaviour over the years.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Oh my God… I totally agree with EVERYTHING said here. Begda made this video sound so malicious when in reality, it was such an important message.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh my God… I totally agree with EVERYTHING said here. Begda made this video sound so malicious when in reality, it was such an important message.
Yep, Sevda totally misrepresented the video so it could be dismissed and not taken seriously.

I have looked at the comments on the Latest Tea video and the vast majority are agreeing with Aurora.

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
Hi guys (lol), Aurora here!
I made my account private for my safety and sanity alone, because it was a lot to deal with. I haven’t deleted the video!
I will be removing most of my followers BUT if you want access to it, just ask to follow me and tell me your TikTok username here and I’ll accept you so you can still see it.
I’ve lost all respect I had for Sevda. She’s literally making up lies about me, that I apparently had several accounts to harass her which is simply not true 💀 Everyone’s saying I just wanted clout from her when in reality, she should thank me for bringing her views and comments up.
Thanks for your support everyone! Let’s still fight the fight.
hey sent a request my tt is angielove also i sent a dm to you on TikTok to u as well xx

londonarr

Oct 2, 2024
London
There’s definitely more people willing to speak negatively about her than before… When I first started on Reddit it seemed like there were so many fewer people willing to speak out about her due to her crazed cult. People were constantly insisting she was wholesome and amazing and no one could say anything remotely neutral or critical without having a pile on. I used to wonder why there were no negative comments in her comment sections and then I realised she was deleting and blocking anything remotely critical.

Now with the Palestine backlash and this safeguarding video I’ve seen many more negative comments about her when people discuss creators. Lots of people named her on that video about naming creators who block everyone and lots of negative things were said.
I didn't know there was a reddit about her? a snark page?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You all seen this?

Yep… Love how most of the comments are criticising Sevda and on Aurora’s side. Don’t think it went the way Latest Tea was expecting as they were on Sevda’s side (hence the “misinformation” caption). I think Latest Tea changed their mind later on judging by one of their replies. Latest Tea are a weird account and have messaged odd things to other snark creators about being “undercover” and saying they are reporting snark accounts to the police 🥴 But their video is facilitating a space for people to criticise Sevda in the comments so that’s good 👍