Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I really hope we don't all leave CC because I just couldn't keep up with Instagram today. Especially at work. I like browsing this thread before bedtime and it's so much easier to keep my place here.... I hope we keep posting here <3
I’m hope not either.. I don’t have IG so won’t be joining there and I follow here alot easier!

bunny2022

Sep 24, 2024
Essex
She annoys me so much!! When she said she wishes it was the weekend.... Why? 🤔 It's not like she would be doing anything different, they never go anywhere together as a family ( unless of course it's gifted) but even then sedat doesn't join in and she does the same bullshit filming as she always does so I don't really see the point in saying about it being a weekend seeing as she does the same s day in day out.

I can't wait for the weekend because for first time since October I finally have a Sunday off 🎉 so I can actually spend a whole weekend with my family and enjoy it without having to cut the weekend short....

Sev that's why people get excited about weekends because it means doing something different or having a break from actual work! Not the pathetic excuse for 'work' you say you do.

Mar 2, 2024
This tit of a women didn’t go to Stevenage day or whatever it was (like a fair) and never joins in on community events yet is doing their Christmas lights..: she doesn’t contribute anything to that community except puts kids at risk.

Imagine this b doing the count down… five, four, free, two, one… signing off telling everyone how much of a good mother she is, how unproblematic she is and how she gets twolled all the time.

Mar 8, 2024
This tit of a women didn’t go to Stevenage day or whatever it was (like a fair) and never joins in on community events yet is doing their Christmas lights..: she doesn’t contribute anything to that community except puts kids at risk.

Imagine this b doing the count down… five, four, free, two, one… signing off telling everyone how much of a good mother she is, how unproblematic she is and how she gets twolled all the time.
“Hi guuyyyzzzz (bottom lip goes in) I just wanted to say fank you for all your supporwt. I am so kind and nice. I love my husband vewy much. I will leave a donation tin at the stage here for us to get a kolay gwill. You know how much I love their freebies that no one else gets. I hope the pwofessional twolls see this and know that I am not pwoblematic. I don’t exploit my child at all. Here we go. Here we go. Let me just turn the lights on. Here we go. (Bum hole mouth smile) fanks guyyzzzzz”
What a t. Why the do did they pick such an illiterate and nasty t to do Christmas lights?! This is why all these dickheads think they are something they aren’t cus they get offered things like this and companies get them to advertise for them. The fact she said “pwofessional twoll” is a reason on its own for this t to do off altogether. She absolutely fing annoys my happiness she does.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
People need to stop making things about themselves and just get on with the snark, no one is ever going to agree. If people want everyone to agree with their snark it's never going to happen.
We're not sheep and we don't have to run away the moment someone doesn't like whats written or if two people start arguing.

I don't care about peoples drama, let people fight it out they will sort it out and move on, lets move on and continue the snarking and why should the snark page stop? Good god.

I want to continue talking about Sevda, I don't care about other peoples drama here. If people disagree they can handle it like adults and move on. I don't agree with 50% of whats said about some things and I read things and move on from it who cares. Not the end of world. Can't always be moving just because people disagree.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Why is chicken wings leaving?! I have been reading the posts but I’ve missed something.. is everyone leaving here?
Mawwwwnnninnngggg Sevda you’re a t
I don’t think they’re leaving just popping over for some tea from Aurora and to make a group chat there. Just spill the tea here tbh- no names are needed ☕

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
People need to stop making things about themselves and just get on with the snark, no one is ever going to agree. If people want everyone to agree with their snark it's never going to happen.
We're not sheep and we don't have to run away the moment someone doesn't like whats written or if two people start arguing.

I don't care about peoples drama, let people fight it out they will sort it out and move on, lets move on and continue the snarking and why should the snark page stop? Good god.

I want to continue talking about Sevda, I don't care about other peoples drama here. If people disagree they can handle it like adults and move on. I don't agree with 50% of whats said about some things and I read things and move on from it who cares. Not the end of world. Can't always be moving just because people disagree.
1000000%

Back to Sevda…………. I can’t decide if she’s too pigheaded and stubborn to stop posting Ela. She has a real problem with control and won’t take kindly to anyone suggesting she stops.

It is also hilarious that the 2 mugs sending her supportive comments and making videos are also piss poor parents who have stopped posting their kids online due to others expressing safety concerns - Aimee and Vav. Not exactly the kind of people I’d want to be associated with. Constant drama and backlash. Not the “most unproblematic person on TT” image Sevda is claiming.

There is definitely a lot about this weird family that we don’t know. All is not what they are portraying and I’m dying for someone to expose them.

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
If you’d like to hear more, I could start a group chat on instagram (or is it possible on here), just tell me if you want to be added (and don’t worry if it’s your personal acc, I literally do not care lol)! But I’m not comfortable posting everything here for the sake of the privacy of the person who told me.
I would love to be part of it my insta is @eniashor7

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The pat lunch 😂😂
I was thinking AT LAST, she is feeding her something a bit more substantial. A large wrap with cream cheese and ham (albeit processed) but nooooo. As if she’s just cut 6 TINY pinwheels from it and discarded the rest because that’s all that fits in the lunch box compartment 🙄🥴 She is honestly the dumbest person on the internet.
I was just thinking the exact same thing! It looked promising - a whole wrap ! Ffs - is she all there ? The amount of time it took her to spread the cream cheese was astounding...and then you could see her tiny brain trying to figure out how to place the turkey ham in .. just buy her a bigger lunch box ffs 🙄