Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
That breakfast, omg !!!!! Prowpa twolling us - she managed to get every saying in of our observations of her. Everything was sowft and fwesh - fwesh fwom Tunisia a few weeks ago. We are not so fik Sevda, to point out what are owives, cucumba, tomatows- though the tomatows were obviously so fwesh fwom the Turkish shop. Fwesh, Turkish tomatows. Were they transported here by dr who tardis so they could be fwesh especially for you? Sedat had been given his sciwpt, did he get the bweif cowect- don’t fink so as he had to be pwompted about something they watched he couldn’t fink of. He must do the clearing up (I mean that is fair enough) but she did tell him, in Turkish, with a wink, if he didn't comply he would be booted under the table. Said ‘my husband’ several times in the prep video. do off sevda, do something with your family today, get off tik tok - poor sedat and ela when everyfink has to revowlve round it

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She really is miserable isn’t she?! She can’t fake the happiness anymore. She knows her marriage is unloving and boring. She longs for a decent conversation with sedat, and be able to have a laugh and joke! Why couldn’t they both went out for drinks last night? We know they enjoy drinking, and then went for a breakfast date this morning? It’s actually quite sad!

It must be a boring and lonely life

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
She really is miserable isn’t she?! She can’t fake the happiness anymore. She knows her marriage is unloving and boring. She longs for a decent conversation with sedat, and be able to have a laugh and joke! Why couldn’t they both went out for drinks last night? We know they enjoy drinking, and then went for a breakfast date this morning? It’s actually quite sad!

It must be a boring and lonely life
He either doesn’t listen to her or her doesn’t understand her. He always seems caught off guard when she attempts to talk to him on camera. There’s zero conversation between them except him saying “very nice” and “thank you”
Very boring and empty

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She considers herself higher than the rest of us, higher in what? Even us professional trolls know that her disgusting habit of slurping her drinks is not acceptable in polite society and we know better than to do it even in the privacy of our own homes, let alone on camera for the world to see and hear. Did she learn to do this from her equally disgusting hairy daddy as he’s just the same, common as muck! Dragged up without being taught the basics of table manners and exhibiting it for her million or so followers to see. She should be ashamed as should the rest of her feral family. 😡

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Everything is Turkish style to her. So many counties have a similar or same breakfast…it’s not exclusive to the Turks you moron! Also, that halva that’s so soft and fwesh is the cheapest brand of helva. She won’t spent money on the real stuff so she basically gets the McDonald’s version of helva. And lastly, eating brown bread isn’t going to save you from that hunk of clotted cream you thicko. Back to the weight loss surgery clinic you go 🐷

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂 please I can’t it is the lords day I must behave I really must
WTF did I just ghost watch could watch it all rather watch paint dry
Lidl haul fruit for pack ups 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh go do offffffff
Orange sticker reduced sandwiches as treated yourselves ohhhhh do offfffffff again every fing day you treat yourself you shell fish t
JUST do OFF AND TAKE THAT FACE FOR A s you dirty scruffy tramp

Right as I have been naughty on the lords day I put myself in time out to have a word with myself 😂😂😂😂

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Orange sticker reduced sandwiches as treated yourselves ohhhhh do offfffffff again every fing day you treat yourself you shell fish t

Right as I have been naughty on the lords day I put myself in time out to have a word with myself 😂😂😂😂
She’d bring it out in Mother Teresa herself wouldn’t she

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire

She met a Turkish fwend, bwess her, she’s chuffing obsessed. I mean, I like an orange/yewow sticker, but wouldn’t get a sandwich to bring home, just if out and about. So weird. If I was going home for lunch I’d just whip up a quick sandwich 🤷‍♀️ x

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Everything is Turkish style to her. So many counties have a similar or same breakfast…it’s not exclusive to the Turks you moron! Also, that halva that’s so soft and fwesh is the cheapest brand of helva. She won’t spent money on the real stuff so she basically gets the McDonald’s version of helva. And lastly, eating brown bread isn’t going to save you from that hunk of clotted cream you thicko. Back to the weight loss surgery clinic you go 🐷
She adds cucumber and feta to her breakfast and all of a sudden, it’s more Turkish than before 💀