Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
You seem pissed Easily ANNOYED you ok? Need a drink? I can get Sevda and Lisa to help you with that.

What have you all done here posting and commenting for so long is that not illegal? You realise stalking someone as some of you have done is illegal? Threatening to go to Stevenage to attack Sevda is an actual threat made by Saga.

There are cows here that are using apps to track Sevda whereabouts, and you’re calling me out? Get your head read.

Karma is real, people here think they can trash anyone they want but no one can say anything to them? That’s not how the world operates. You choose to be a t you get fed.
You’re the ones doxxing Sevda family members MOLLY such as her estranged sister and Sedats sister.
Everyone trashes Sevda and her weight and eating meanwhile look at the cows on here fing obese, probably sitting on the phone eating crisps and trashing Sevda.

You like having opinions on Sevda? Why shouldn’t she have opinions on you? Let her have opinions on you.

Reese you’re an idiot. Meta owns your photos. You don’t own s the moment it’s on Meta aka Instagram. I didn’t steal anything, those are SM profiles idiots choose to join with their real profiles. If someone chooses to put their picture up online that’s their choice. You’re just butt hurt. Go in a corner and cry.

Missy the fat cow Chicken think you're Mine and Lululove you already fought them because the fat cow falsely accused you. You should both send your screens to Sevda or inbox me.

This is very simple. These tiktok twats whether it be sevda or others are trashing themselves by posting the absolute bullshit they post day in day out. They are the ones posting their own information for everyone to see. The difference between us and you is we comment on and call out people who put themselves in the public eye for attention, money and some ridiculous celebrity status. You on the other hand dox people who are simply gossiping on a forum who have not put themselves in the public eye.
We are going to continue to comment on these figures, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it and we aren't going to stop until the day these twats have their day.
This forum is going nowhere, we are going nowhere. You can throw your toys out of the pram all you like but you will be gone from here soon enough.

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
I said this in another post. “Twolls” is the only engagement she has!! Her followers leave the same repetitive comments with no substance. She craves attention and “twolls” is what provides it to her, hence the clapback videos
We help her out when trolling. However, brands, I read, scan through the quality of comments and that affects her blue tick too - keep that ego in control eyyy haha

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Breakfast video, omg it’s never ending for her is it. People have children (more than one) - pets - single parents have to do washing, shopping, full time jobs. It’s called family life. Just crack on and don’t whinge about it, and get a grip. Poor her, she was up at 7, didn’t get to eat till 10, so the do what, that’s cis she’s making herself a martyr and people to feel sorry for her. Poor kid, having to catch up on maths on a Saturday morning because she’s missed so much school, for holidays which weren’t to her benefit. Then to look forward to whatever else se is on for rest of day, I lost the will by that point. No takeway tonight guys - do off

Mar 2, 2024
Well she thinks she’s made everyone shut up so she’s back to doing what she does best! Exploiting. Listen guys let her. When her daughter is on website or kidnapped then she will be the one crying not us. So why do we care! Meh to that. I give up with the ewa bullshit on here. Getting boring!

Not my child I don’t care! I protect my children so I’m good.
If you have to tell yourself and others you’re a good mum then Guess what? You’re not a very good mum.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You little stalker You. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry you jel I didn’t invite you to join me on my broom 🧹 to do it that nimbus broom is fing fast as well next time I will pick you to join in but fetch the popcorn for this fat old northern scum hag 🤣🤣🤣
Broomstick Sidecar GIF by MANGOTEETH

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I said this in another post. “Twolls” is the only engagement she has!! Her followers leave the same repetitive comments with no substance. She craves attention and “twolls” is what provides it to her, hence the clapback videos
Twolls and the worldwide time givers. How would we ever know what time it is in Arizona 🫠

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Also what is begda going to do, message each person and say why you saying I’m a s mum for? She exposes anyone on her page, that’s a violation on TikTok/ Instagram and she will be reported. You also can’t sue anyone for having a personal opinion! Unharmful Gossip and a laugh is not against the law.

Move on please… let’s get this group back to what it was all about.
Good grief,members of the public dislike her & have an opinion. Not just snark groups. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
I know 🤣🤣🤣 fing sue them. This had me howling! Sevs going to come and kick our arse. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why doesn’t she go and ask Sev to film her daughter having a s so this Tool can watch it.
She isn’t going to shag you Petal. Sev likes her Tunisian Kebab knobs Too much!
It was so funny. Come see what photos I have sev. Sue them sev. Bend over sev so I can lick your whole hole. I love the way you say sult and sawwwccceeee sev.