Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Nah she’s been readying this and got a point to prove 🤣 Que the “I went and nothing happened cause they’ve nothing to say” I’m nae going but if someone gives her a beating I’ll pay your mortgage for the rest of the year 🤣🤣

Sorry, why would a car stop? This would be a hazard? What if there was cars behind? This makes no sense !
I’m going to ask someone in the know about this! I’ll return!
Ok some rules of the road… a car will not stop because a seatbelt isn’t on with passenger, the car used to not start! So that’s utter se!!!
She can be done for drinking juice and holding the can in her hand for a period of time, as you need hands on the wheel and full focus on driving !!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I feel a mega comedown for this f soon! She's too high too manic, taking on too much, the cocky attitude, the talking utter se and the lies! And thanks Aberdeen p&j you have just cursed yourself touching her and her begging! Could you not give tickets away to families who are struggling? You know use the good for real people struggling! I won’t be buying tickets to girls aloud, I will protest by not spending my money! I hope you are seen and someone says some home truths to you, but no doubt your nana and fat mum will be guarding you 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
🤣🤣🤣🤣 when I've been in her company she was always bloody orange so so bad and her make up was a bloody mess. Eyes were so so dark, she has never been one for less is more. She would put on about 6 layers of fake tan. Her wedding to C non of the bm was allowed tan or anything she wanted the "natural" look 🙊 that lasted long now she applies her make up with a shovel🤣
Ha ha she will tell her nana on you ! And you know what she will say!!
Your just jealous !!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
It’s the length she’s going to gaslight people, it’s off the scale!!
She’s caught and even going to the lengths she is to call people liars and ‘do you really think I’d do that’.

Yes you fing fanny, you have!!!

I know Merc vans have an auto break when they go to close to a car in front. But no car will just stop on the road. She’s honestly so vile.
You can report to her local police with the videos.

Clear as day the seatbelt is moving back, it’s under her arm.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1716584306.mov
Officer the seatbelt pulls at my hair that’s why I wasn’t wearing it

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I feel a mega comedown for this f soon! She's too high too manic, taking on too much, the cocky attitude, the talking utter se and the lies! And thanks Aberdeen p&j you have just cursed yourself touching her and her begging! Could you not give tickets away to families who are struggling? You know use the good for real people struggling! I won’t be buying tickets to girls aloud, I will protest by not spending my money! I hope you are seen and someone says some home truths to you, but no doubt your nana and fat mum will be guarding you 😂
She can afford to hand over £1000 donation but has to beg for Girls Aloud tickets !! She has no shame

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Wtaf , a new meaning to Thick Tock . Over 10 k likes on that car vid with more of her tit behaviour . I've seen this buffoon over the past 1.5 yrs now since it came up on fyp and left me traumatised . At this moment in time with her manic behaviour , I'd be questioning her ability to be a parent to her son who obviously need's intense support . Does that support inc .her eye bleeping at a camera all day and selling tat ?! I thought she'd have been out that rented gaff by now but I don't think she's anywhere to go ( especially a town area ) , for fear of her windows being put in being such a disliked member of the community ! Really doing well for itself that it has no curtains / blinds from the feared stalker . Why these muppets buy into her s , I'll never comprehend .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has tagged some random Josh from Belfast who has hooked her up with tickets canna buy her own what a beggar 🤣🤣

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Poor show if P&J Live did gift her VIP tickets for GA….. would be a much better story for them if they gifted to someone who really couldn’t afford it or had been struggling lately whether it be with ill health, finances etc etc. That would’ve gone down better with the locals here. That being said P&J Live is a bloody awful venue in my humble opinion as a serial gig goer.