Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She did 😭😂 a banger is what a banger does 😆
She really is the worst person with what she says. I am not the best but if it was my job I would be making sure I took my time and made sure it sounded correct. Mind you she will blame her adhd, she's dyslexic, she can't read numbers🙊 no vav you are just thick as s🤣🤣🤣 37 year old doing video after video about girls aloud and then boom today she gets gifted them from a guy who is not much older than her daughter. You are a total melt vav a total melt. Pretty sad that you have been gifted tickets and I'm sure some of the money that they are making is going to breast cancer charity, mind you you don't give you just take take take. Like the 15k that went into your bank. Oh and another thing babe if give all the gifts you get from live the money you make to people with smaller accounts, or single mum etc why not be like the tickets I've been gifted I'm going to give them to someone who I think deserves it and I am going to buy my tickets. You know since you can gift people £400 plus on live. I truly feel sorry for and your none existence life you have. To say people are jealous of you is rather funny because believe me hun no one is jealous of you. I think you are jealous of us because we have so much more than you ever will. I ain't meaning nice things no, I'm meaning friend, family, love, that's what I am meaning. Anyway you get back to dancing around your rented gaff and filming yourself cause us "trolls" find it amusing.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Can someone tell me why Vav is every second tiktok with an advert when I scroll my FYP. do off babe 🤣
Her adverts get such little engagement. It’s so funny. I’ve got L’Oréal, bperfect, literally everyone she works with adverts blocked so they don’t come up.

Most people I know do this cos they can’t be arsed with ads. X

May 24, 2024
The World
Her adverts get such little engagement. It’s so funny. I’ve got L’Oréal, bperfect, literally everyone she works with adverts blocked so they don’t come up.

Most people I know do this cos they can’t be arsed with ads. X
I need to block ads cause I can’t be arsed seeing them. She’s every other one x