Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Does she just do her hair and make up to make stupid fing vidoes eye fing herself? I’ve never seen anyone love themselves this much. It blows my mind. And she’s a fing ugly t
That’s all she has. If she’s not in her house, she’s in her car. Imagine your reputation being so bad you can’t take your children out and about…. That’s when she’s actually with them.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s got nothing better to do. No friends to meet, can’t go out in Aberdeen… so she wastes her time showing off to ppl on the internet looking like a poodle.

Lily was off today and she still couldn’t spend any time with her. She’s vile.
Explains a lot. She has nothing to do but be in her house admiring herself and looking for compliments off strangers. Dickhead
She would rather eye do herself than spend time with her kids

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
The only time she’s ever banged on doors was to gloat that she was a celebrity and the media might come hahahahaha How fing cringe
The only time she’s ever banged on doors was to gloat that she was a celebrity and the media might come hahahahaha How fing cringe
Like folk cared absolute cringe fest for her imagine moving into a house and thinking your a celebrity. I might conveniently get lost sit at the lay-by at the side of her house see if she comes knocking at my car window.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s got nothing better to do. No friends to meet, can’t go out in Aberdeen… so she wastes her time showing off to ppl on the internet looking like a poodle.

Lily was off today and she still couldn’t spend any time with her. She’s vile.
Hut the nail on the head spent 3 hours on a live and lily was that bored she made a pasta bake and brownies and both times her ma was ungrateful using her sausage’s and max chocolate buttons then proceeded to stuff her face she’s a horrible t.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Will she know who you are with the clue to who your best friend is?
Not that it would phase our little hard nut Vavy Essex #Reem 🤣🤣🤣

Mmmmm prob but I don't give a do🤣🤣🤣🤣 also you be a t to my best friend wrong move b😛 mind you she is totally fine to handle herself 🤣🤣🤣

Omg remember when he came out with that 😭😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
She wouldn’t bang on anyone’s doors she knows who a lot of us are and the I laughed out loud when she said it’s people who don’t know me how deluded are you Steph it’s many people who know you only the likes of paberdeen and Nicola elrick who are so stupid to like you, Nicola’s family are a bunch of wrong ones aswell and her man is a lot younger than her she should be ashamed Northfield doesn’t claim her either 🤣
She’s a fing fruit loop isn’t she. Met her man at a bus stop 😂What I’d like to know is how they get all those fancy holidays in New York when she doesn’t work and he has an ordinary job. Even her own family disowned her she’s that bad.

May 24, 2024
The World
Mmmmm prob but I don't give a do🤣🤣🤣🤣 also you be a t to my best friend wrong move b😛 mind you she is totally fine to handle herself 🤣🤣🤣

Omg remember when he came out with that 😭😭😭😭
No one, and I mean no one, is worrying about Vav, she’s the only one unaware of that 😂😂😂
I feel like when I re start therapy I want to talk about Vav more than I want to talk about myself because I can’t explain her level of delusion 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s a fing fruit loop isn’t she. Met her man at a bus stop 😂What I’d like to know is how they get all those fancy holidays in New York when she doesn’t work and he has an ordinary job. Even her own family disowned her she’s that bad.
I did hear that I thought that wa a joke 🤣🤣 oh I know I see her around the area and she is a sad lonely women yeah she might have got a younger man but he looks like Shrek her daughter used to go to school with my kids and she was always up at school moaning to the school about her princess and other kids, how come her family disowned her?