Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
You are spot on, without having an inside knowledge of autism you can see it for exactly what it is. What were seeing is an embodiment of her emotions which are not aligned with her experience. Does she think these noises are going to go away? If anything hes getting worse as he gets older and his voice changes. Yes it will be hellish to hear a mans voice doing that but again what are her expectations here. Just as he will be a strong man needing to be using disabled toilets to be changed if she doesnt try a few times a year every year to see if he will ever be ready instead of brushing this off as something he just cant do.

Max spoils her style when she is out in public she cant be the celeb she feels she is. He is what she used to s off to various friends.

Nobody bats an eyelid when children are clearly disabled but they do look to the people theyre with if theyre not doing the correct things.

Steph wants the normal experience of wanting the child to sit and be read to on her knee or in bed, Ive said before she needs to think OUTSIDE the box, engaging with him is not the same as normal children, max may appear to not engage but he will be listening and aware of everthing. She could be reading to him with her voice playing the characters, using props. Even if she is getting nothing back from him in terms of eye contact - he is still listening. She wants the experience to give something back to her and that is where she is going WRONG! She is wanting something from it and because she isnt getting it - she isnt putting the effort in! It requires repeated efforts and attempts and creating an actual routine for it so that max knows when to expect them as well.

Most sen mothers know about routine and structure but she doesnt really know Max and its more and more clear as time goes on. I know him from what she shares, she simply just isnt trying because she is looking for a two person experience when Max isnt going to actively participate in anything for any period of time. He works off his own agenda and if she cant find away to include herself she is the problem!!
You and @big_beefy_beyonce are the ones who do more for education on autism than the one claiming her platform is for that.❤️
She talks about kids being institutionalised 15 years ago (I mean Lily was born 15 years ago and kids certainly weren’t chained to radiators 👀), yet she doesn’t have him out that house. If anything, she’s shutting max away and institutionalising him because she’s worried about a few darting eyes and how it makes her look.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
She literally makes my blood boil I’ve got one son who vocally STIMS and my other can speak he stims everywhere we go! I’m normalising that when he does it what’s with her!

This part annoyed my to the core bcos Max can’t speak YET she can still interact with him she’s an utter selfish cow! I spend more time with my son who can’t speak we do colouring paintings water play sensory play the list goes on we don’t do books he hates them but just bcos you can’t talk DOSENT mean they can’t listen take things in REPETITION vav and you’ve probs been told this numerous times

The only REPETITION max gets from you is being away from him your not a consistent parent at all so see when you made that statement of Max dad dosent have him a lot bcos he works away your the exact same but the thing is Stephanie babe is that Petr puts the work in the days he has max he LEARNED him how to use a straw use a fork use a spoon not YOU

YOU are the common denominator in everything sit back and take a look at what you’ve destroyed in life the families that despise you the people you TROLL on a daily basis

YOU MY HUNNY ARE A s PARENT A s HUMAN BEING TO EVER GRACE THIS EARTH YOU DO NOT DESERVE CHILDREN!!
You sound like an awsome parent . RESPECT .

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It’s her that needs to be educated on autism and the many varied ways you can engage with an autistic child, as it is dependant on the child as to what will engage them. She should know the things Max loves. He loves water, so base your activities around that. He looked mesmerised by the fish at the aquarium - extend that interest. She clearly doesn’t try or see the point. He can’t talk so that’s it 🤷‍♀️ (not my opinion but it seems to be hers) She’ll spend more of her day talking into her phone to nobody than communicating with her son. That’s something she should be ashamed of, not what fing bag he’s going to take to school. His vocal stims are probably because he’s on his own wandering around the house whilst his Mother ignores him. He’s bored witless.
she took him to the local swimming pool and he had a melt down which embarrassed her so she didnt take him back. There is no consistency. She needs to do some parenting courses.
You and @big_beefy_beyonce are the ones who do more for education on autism than the one claiming her platform is for that.❤️
She talks about kids being institutionalised 15 years ago (I mean Lily was born 15 years ago and kids certainly weren’t chained to radiators 👀), yet she doesn’t have him out that house. If anything, she’s shutting max away and institutionalising him because she’s worried about a few darting eyes and how it makes her look.
THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌

That is exactly what she is setting him up for especially when its the school that provides the routine and structure and she isnt replicating that environment at home. She is gonna struggle to do anything with him the bigger he gets if she doesnt arm herself with knowledge, routine and stability/ Boundaries.

At this rate his gonna be feeling up his carers 'Jiggly bits'
Be unable to have outdoor experiences with his mother
Have 3/4 people changing him in public bathrooms and she may have a male carer - and they might come out the bathroom together after clearing up whilst the third person has already vacated the bathroom with him - which will leave a person like 'Steph' calculating theyve just had sex.

She writes her own karma at this point.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
All the space in that big fancy house. He could have a water table easily - inside and out. Will spend the time creating a content room but not making the house an environment where her child is stimulated, or has she and I just haven’t paid enough attention?
In her house I see no evidence that an additional needs child or indeed any child lives there.

My house has visuals in all the rooms, showing them the next steps for routine tasks, colour wheels, etc - she has nothing of the sort. After its been mentioned here she will try her best to stick some up in the background or use some with max in the bath but they are not permanent or consistent and once they've been shown - you'll then see that same part of the house without them. So she just isnt providing routine or consistency.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
How lovely of Castlecourt shopping centre in Belfast to make Anna so welcome.
Sophisticated, classy genuine girl.
THIS is what WINNING looks like. BPerfect certainly have excelled here. A perfect role model for young ladies 👌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240724_172943_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240724_172943_TikTok.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240724_172939_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240724_172939_TikTok.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240724_172932_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240724_172932_TikTok.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 21

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has 100% triggered and the reception annaliva got for her launch she is so jealous of her life with her partner and children even though annalivia doesn’t have Sen children correct me if I am wrong but is more relatable to people with or without sen children as she just comes across as a nice lass, I have listened to vav post again and I am still gobsmacked at the wording she doesn’t have friends with children or a good relationship with her own children lily is a after thought and max is just her cash cow, and it’s truly sad to hear a parent embarrassed about their own child but the comments from Huns blowing smoke up her arse like she is the mother of the year for taking her kids on a few holiday it’s all showing off at the end of the day everything she does is to show off what she has I would rather be loved poor then hated rich.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She has 100% triggered and the reception annaliva got for her launch she is so jealous of her life with her partner and children even though annalivia doesn’t have Sen children correct me if I am wrong but is more relatable to people with or without sen children as she just comes across as a nice lass, I have listened to vav post again and I am still gobsmacked at the wording she doesn’t have friends with children or a good relationship with her own children lily is a after thought and max is just her cash cow, and it’s truly sad to hear a parent embarrassed about their own child but the comments from Huns blowing smoke up her arse like she is the mother of the year for taking her kids on a few holiday it’s all showing off at the end of the day everything she does is to show off what she has I would rather be loved poor then hated rich.
100 percent!! This is her trying to be positive. She has chosen two positive comments today and is trying to turn her page back around to Sen parenting. Which isnt going to work. She sees the wholesome style Annalivia has all down her page. Steph is totally failing and its like watching a fish flap outside of the water.

May 24, 2024
The World
I think Max has been a handful on holiday, she hinted she had to come back one night because M was playing up, she seemed miserable all holiday while faking happy positivity.
She’s quiet since coming back, she’s rougher than sandpaper in the mornings, easy made teary, she’s crying over the noises Max makes and talking about her ‘reality’.
I think it pains her to be on the cusp of the life she has, and the life she could have and wants.

Plus it’s got to sting like a bastard to watch this for Annalivia but the woman deserves it. She’s truly stayed in her lane and used the law of attraction and allowed this to come to her and work for her. She’s not chasing and demanding.
Real manifestation in action ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Remember she’s so good at engaging with other peoples children, she’s great with kids…

Just not hers.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
That post is truly disgusting she isn’t trying to promote awareness she is embarrassed of how max is and she is in denial, you don’t spend anytime with him you let him roar in the background why can’t you do painting or try to do puzzles what do you think his nursery and school do with him just leave him to roar on his, she isn’t showing any awareness and she isn’t the only one who has a child who is disabled and all thoses Huns who think she is one of them need to have a serious look at themselves.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqggtr7og65ofmeuukt0.mp4
And the filters are back :rolleyes:

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Anyone use this brand? I liked the look of some of their stuff. Rate yey or ney?
Stay away from fyne I got 3 skin tints and 2 concealer let’s just say I really think it’s for teenagers there is next to no difference with the shades of skin tint and the concealer drys down in all the creases it feels cheap the skin tints feels greasy

May 24, 2024
The World
Stay away from fyne I got 3 skin tints and 2 concealer let’s just say I really think it’s for teenagers there is next to no difference with the shades of skin tint and the concealer drys down in all the creases it feels cheap the skin tints feels greasy
That’s the real review I needed! Thank you!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Shoot me down if you don’t agree. But from that latest video, she comes across as she’s upset at the situations she’s put in when max has outbursts in public, and how it makes her look, got the sense of embarrassment.

In my eyes, until you yourself stop feeling embarrassed, you won’t be able to teach anyone else to accept him. For me, if I was to hear Max on a plane or out in public I wouldn’t give it a second thought, or think anything of the mother negatively.
I think she’s struggling to accept her reality.
This has hit the nail on the head!! I’ve said this for ages, she can’t cope with the cards she’s been dealt with M (I mean that no harm to him whatsoever). It’s her that struggles with not having a neurotypical child because of what she used to say about other children who asn in her mums work!!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Anyone else think she’s sitting greeting over M on 2 videos today but it’s more actually rage over Anna B perfect and knowing her downfall is pending? That’s my thoughts but she’s as always going down the M and sympathy route which usually gets her , her most engagement but even it’s dropping 😁

Au Revior Shemu 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 back
to the salon soon for you 🫵💇🏻‍♀️💋