Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How awful to use a sia song on her dancing video when it caused outraged with the Autisic community with her film and you call yourself an advocate Steph. Also her Huns are that thick that she has been looking slimmer for months but now all of a sudden she has lost weight but have been lied to as she has used filters when claiming body positivity but can’t be honest with your followers your on the skinny injections your Huns really area bunch of mindless sheep. IMG_4905.png

Last edited:

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Also does she only ever wear a blazer thoses blazers she has needs to be burned they look awful and do not jazz up an outfit Steph your dress sense is awful all you wear is a blazer and the lounge set is all over Tik tok imaging just wearing tik tok shop clothes 😆
Also a draft from last week to make it look like she’s going out today 😂😂😂😂😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She's up early reading here for content ideas. Only yesterday was saying about the stimming and communication on here and here we go today...oh I want to hear his voice. He doesn't need a voice to be able to communicate. Picture aids and sign language would help him communicate greatly. After seeing that video she clearly uses neither. My verbal son still used picture aids and even as a teenager now we still have a keyring with emotions on them for when he is overwhelmed or starting to feeling burnt out and struggling to communicate his feelings but they do help. Also now and next boards help with transitioning from one activity to another. She looks more bored than upset in that video.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She's up early reading here for content ideas. Only yesterday was saying about the stimming and communication on here and here we go today...oh I want to hear his voice. He doesn't need a voice to be able to communicate. Picture aids and sign language would help him communicate greatly. After seeing that video she clearly uses neither. My verbal son still used picture aids and even as a teenager now we still have a keyring with emotions on them for when he is overwhelmed or starting to feeling burnt out and struggling to communicate his feelings but they do help. Also now and next boards help with transitioning from one activity to another. She looks more bored than upset in that video.
That video it’s clear to see she does nothing with him she doesn’t show much interest trying to read a book get off your fat backside and get down on his level instead on sitting in that cushion she just can’t be bothered doing anything with him like it’s an effort, he doesn’t need to talk and he might or might not talk she is a disgrace to that little boy and doesn’t deserve to be his mother and he really is her karma for being vile in the past of children like max which people have heard you speaking about.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Tell ya something else, that bath bomb looks like she’s soaking in puke. Also if you’re punting Lush do your job right it’s called Enchanted Fairy House bath bomb and £11. I’m not sure all your single mum huns can afford that. I have never liked Lush, hardly anything I ever liked and the smell of the shop is so overpowering I don’t bother going in
I bought my oldest the Minecraft ones from Lush the other day… £60 I was for 6 bath bombs 🤣

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
That video it’s clear to see she does nothing with him she doesn’t show much interest trying to read a book get off your fat backside and get down on his level instead on sitting in that cushion she just can’t be bothered doing anything with him like it’s an effort, he doesn’t need to talk and he might or might not talk she is a disgrace to that little boy and doesn’t deserve to be his mother and he really is her karma for being vile in the past of children like max which people have heard you speaking about.
Think she only went in to tidy his room. First clip the storage boxes are all out, next clip it's all tidy put away.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic of paaberdeen to even say of a different way to use Max for content of a way to get one up on the trolls and one Steph ahead of what Excatly Steph you should want to not post your son for his own safely plus he is in his nappy on the internet, her Huns are awful and she is even worse for trying to get one up on the trolls.
IMG_4910.png

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn

No offence to wee max, but he always has a face on him like a spade. He's clearly unhappy and it's no wonder.
Always crying in the background while his selfish ego maniac ma is skinning her skin, eating crap and talking to a phone while he's munching on trainers and f-uck knows what else. As for the environment he's in. It's too big, it's cold and you can sense loneliness, depression and the stink of stale cum from his mas many clients.
His home should be cosy, warm and full of love and care.
Not cold with bare windows for every Tom, Dick and Harry to look in and see him getting swung around by the ankles and mistreated in front of a phone 😡😡

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No you're not Vav. The people who care about your child are.
Hope you can see what's coming next. 😉
I am gobsmacked at that comment one Steph ahead of her child’s safely wow what a t of a mothers their is still saves on her video of her son in a nappy on the internet ending up god knows where I hope more folk report her as I have reported the video SS should be looking at that comment absolutely nothing is going to stop her posting her child regardless if it effects his safety or not.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic of paaberdeen to even say of a different way to use Max for content of a way to get one up on the trolls and one Steph ahead of what Excatly Steph you should want to not post your son for his own safely plus he is in his nappy on the internet, her Huns are awful and she is even worse for trying to get one up on the trolls.
IMG_4910.png
And paberdeen she doesn’t have content you should be ashamed to be a local Aberdeen person and thinking her behaviour is ok ex client or not what an awful person you are.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_4910.png
Always one step ahead? No Steph you’re always manipulating situations to benefit you. Not one thought for safeguarding that wee boy, as long as you can use him content you don’t give a damn who is saving the videos or why strangers want to save videos of an autistic 5 year old boy. You’re the most selfish parent I’ve ever encountered. Unfit to care for any child, being a parent means their needs always come before yours

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_4910.png
Imagine being such a boring t you have to use your vulnerable child as content.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I am gobsmacked at that comment one Steph ahead of her child’s safely wow what a t of a mothers their is still saves on her video of her son in a nappy on the internet ending up god knows where I hope more folk report her as I have reported the video SS should be looking at that comment absolutely nothing is going to stop her posting her child regardless if it effects his safety or not.
Same, shows the type of idiots who follow her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And for someone who is ASD you can clearly see her communication with him is dreadful she ignores him. I am glad Chelsea and the other Sen mums are doing things again without Steph trying to hog the limelight and get them to do everything and she gets the blue tick, very concerning that someone who has a asd book out thinks Steph is a advocate for the Sen community when she straps her son into a buggy to keep him to sit still.
IMG_4912.jpeg IMG_4913.png

Attachments

• IMG_4913.png
    IMG_4913.png
    259 KB · Views: 18