Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Go f-uck yourself Vav. You'll be getting calls about abuse. Abuse carried out by you towards poor wee Max 😡😡😡😡
Shes dangerous this b! The rage she must feel inside of her that shes suppressing Never mind wacking a Halloween tree down like her NOT bestie ha bet she wants to rip people's heads off that rage comes from people speaking the truth and you knowing it but u have to keep ur gob shut about the real true allegations because you know you can't lie ur way out of them b! The bullying the treatment of her dying partner, the bullying of that girl who posted on one of the story's on FB she makes me sick! Stealing money! The gas lighting and manipulation.. Its just a whole orchestra isn't it to feed her narcissist self!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She was mentioning the PrincessSoph stuff when I joined I think. Didn’t hear names and only caught the end of it but was saying “they’re all crazy and screenshotting everything which shows they’re obsessed” or something along those lines. Now she is being absolutely ridiculous saying stay off work for 2 weeks after a tummy tuck but I was back on the Monday after surgery on the Wednesday. Absolutely ridiculous even admitting that as idiotic clients will think it is okay to do the same!
She hates receipts calling her bullshit out, yet wasn't she only saying a couple of months ago how she never deletes anything off her phone. And also posting up screenshots of her conversation with an abuser with her replies deleted.
Vagisil you've yet again shown you love a good read here looking at the "screenshots", I prefer the term receipts...you are obsessed 🤭💋 and now your bestieeeee is giving away she too is also obsessed with reading here with all her recent behaviour too, over explaining every little thing she does. Both yours and her deluded followers don't care they think the sun shines out both your fat arses...pointless trying to explain both your sty behaviours we already know you're fs over here.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
She hates receipts calling her bullshit out, yet wasn't she only saying a couple of months ago how she never deletes anything off her phone. And also posting up screenshots of her conversation with an abuser with her replies deleted.
Vagisil you've yet again shown you love a good read here looking at the "screenshots", I prefer the term receipts...you are obsessed 🤭💋 and now your bestieeeee is giving away she too is also obsessed with reading here with all her recent behaviour too, over explaining every little thing she does. Both yours and her deluded followers don't care they think the sun shines out both your fat arses...pointless trying to explain both your sty behaviours we already know you're fs over here.

Yeah Aimee, if you're reading this go dunk yourself into Vavs ice bath. Has anyone ever told you that you smell like cats piss? Stinker!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She was mentioning the PrincessSoph stuff when I joined I think. Didn’t hear names and only caught the end of it but was saying “they’re all crazy and screenshotting everything which shows they’re obsessed” or something along those lines. Now she is being absolutely ridiculous saying stay off work for 2 weeks after a tummy tuck but I was back on the Monday after surgery on the Wednesday. Absolutely ridiculous even admitting that as idiotic clients will think it is okay to do the same!
Excuse me! Only 2 weeks off? NHS says 4-6 weeks after a tummy tuck including no driving. It would also depend on what type of job someone has. For her to say she was back at work less than a week later is a disgrace, regardless whether it was just sitting doing admin work. Rather than try to make out her clinic is so good and she’s big boss and doesn’t need to the same time off she could have remained professional and RESPONSIBLE by saying nothing. The more she speaks the more that clinic needs investigated or her kicked out

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Surely if she was looking into this for so long she would realise that it’s not bloody drama it’s real life for his victims what a horrible cow 👊🏽 let’s see if I bang into her and skud her about cause her bloody trauma that it would all be a laugh and a joke if people discussed it on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️

Coming from her who was apparently spiked a few times, aye trafficking men/woman/children is a hilarious topic 🤬 you absolute waste of oxygen.

Followed jaguar wright for years 😭😂 shut up you absolute buffoon 🤬
I’ve reported it twice!! She’s one dumb do! I mean making jokes coming from her that was allegedly r***d in the last few years is beyond words when there’s real people in the real world who are suffering ♥️

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Wtf have I just read on the comments .... That pretentious Clomana Beauty in reply to their fkn PJ comments ( they're getting it tight on her comments ) saying understand it's not in everyone's budget , but it's the same for everything in life , nicer houses / cars etc cost more ?! What a stupid bloody comparison on a pair of sty looking fabric PJ's in a cost of living crisis . Absolute fk wits who support her . These companies who are over familiar / friendly with with people on TT like Cosmedicare are the reasons I wouldn't want business with these people .

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Not Steph failing to address the issue of why her son is still not sleeping. He sleeps all night… she just still treats him like a baby and puts him to bed too early so he’s not encroaching on her evenings.

She isn’t adapting to the changes he needs appropriately at each level of development 🙈 she even touches on this herself in the video… he will sleep when his teeth come in or when he’s using more energy 😂😂😂

You aren’t adapting to him so Instead he is sleeping before he goes to school because he’s getting up too early.

I honestly just can’t with this woman!!!
I really wanted to comment about those sleep gummies she used to dope him up on

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve reported it twice!! She’s one dumb do! I mean making jokes coming from her that was allegedly r***d in the last few years is beyond words when there’s real people in the real world who are suffering ♥️
I didn’t think she could stoop any lower but here we are, she’s a dirty wrongun 👊🏽 I pray to god she never has to watch anyone she loves or holds dearly to be going through a situation like that 🤬

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn

She seriously needs taken down. She's proving that she's as guilty as P Diddy for taking enjoyment out of this situation.
But remember, she allows strange men into her house around her children. We're so used to hearing wee max crying in the background. For all we know some weird dude could have been interfering with him this morning while she was eye f-ucking that damn phone of hers. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE should report her to social services. She is sinister and I'm gravely concerned about Max

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So she's a big Oasis fan and now Amy Winehouse . Oh fk off you annoying t , I really cannot watch her these days . The bile that come's out her mouth . She's just fkn torture to watch , keep's exploiting her son with him going on in the background . People saying what do they expect her to do if no work . Work ?! Someone who lives of benefit payments and child maintenance ( a fair whack I would believe , due to their jobs ) She wouldn't be on the poverty line ! Just do OFF and gie us peace

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really is thick such a amy fan but doesn’t know the movie was about the back to black album and your queen Beyoncé is going to be exposed as a t of Hollywood aswell she knew what was going on and it will all come to the fore, laughing about other women’s situation is sick and disgusting Steph but you yourself have accused men of things which makes actual women who do come forward not being believed awful behaviour.
IMG_5572.jpeg

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She seriously needs taken down. She's proving that she's as guilty as P Diddy for taking enjoyment out of this situation.
But remember, she allows strange men into her house around her children. We're so used to hearing wee max crying in the background. For all we know some weird dude could have been interfering with him this morning while she was eye f-ucking that damn phone of hers. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE should report her to social services. She is sinister and I'm gravely concerned about Max
100% this!
Can I ask all of you - who aren’t blocked - to report the video?
There are individuals amongst us who have gone through the same horrific experience that Diddy’s victims have and it is utterly deplorable that she finds it in any way amusing.

WomAn supporting womAn right enough.
She is the lowest of the low scumbag.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also her going on about Amy when she was so disgusting about peaches geldof you really are disgusting Steph, I hope your queen Beyoncé did know all about it and she is taking down with the rest of these, you are a disgusting creature who should have her kids taken off of her, laughing about other women’s situations hardly a women’s woman are you.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
100% this!
There are individuals amongst us who have gone through the same horrific experience that Diddy’s victims have and it is utterly deplorable that she finds it in any way amusing.

What did you report it under?

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
100% this!

She really is , think she's more things to be concerning herself about , like M ! She's utterly deplorable , using that subject for content . We're well aware of what's going on in this corrupt world . Her media company need to get a tight rein on her .