Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine getting involved in your mums drama you are going to be leaving school at some point and it could be next year and her daughter is behaving like this all over the internet obviously seeing her mum clapping back to people who aren’t allowed an opinion but Steph can lie and bait to her hearts content over the internet get your fat ass home and parent your fing child you s parent.
She obviously thinks she’s untouchable like her mother 🤬 kids can be horrible and she should remember that, one day somebody will give her a hiding just for being a cocky wee s!

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Just had a thought about this clomana pish

She took her own pjs ? Which means that girl didn’t give her stock! She was trying so hard through the entire live to get people to purchase them! She wants to be noticed ! 🤣

And Amie was invited to the comfort weekend with clomana !

She has those pjs in every colour so I think she bought them herself cause amie doesn’t have that many pairs.. how sad is she 🤢🤣

And her daughter stole all the socks.. why not buy your daughter them ya fing tramp!!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That Gill said in a live she had looked at the charity commission and could find no evidence of theft or an investigation……. I would love to show her proof and knock that smug look off her face
How the hell can she look they are still reviewing it plus is she still going on about it on her live for clout do me Steph should be charging her commission only way she gets views is speaking about a client.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She can’t even look at the camera to give a sincere thank you to her followers, her eyes are closed or she is looking away for most of this. She is not thankful at all, they served a purpose didn’t they Beefy?

Yes, the name Beefy is remaining, the actual state of you! The jab has worked on your face and torso but isn’t touching the sides of the arms, arse & legs!

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000crtq0pnog65je2nat0sg.mp4
    16 MB

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
How the hell can she look they are still reviewing it plus is she still going on about it on her live for clout do me Steph should be charging her commission only way she gets views is speaking about a client.
Yep she said she had looked into all the allegations against Vav including looking at the charity commission and could find no evidence to support any of them. The woman is either incrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrredddddibbbbbly naive and stupid or, well actually let’s just go with naive and stupid….

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just had a thought about this clomana pish

She took her own pjs ? Which means that girl didn’t give her stock! She was trying so hard through the entire live to get people to purchase them! She wants to be noticed ! 🤣

And Amie was invited to the comfort weekend with clomana !

She has those pjs in every colour so I think she bought them herself cause amie doesn’t have that many pairs.. how sad is she 🤢🤣

And her daughter stole all the socks.. why not buy your daughter them ya fing tramp!!!
Plus she is wearing the same colour her manager was wearing no thanks disgusting plus yapping for 6 hours she worked in a hairdressers so would have been on her feet and opening her vile mouth for longer she is just lazy she didn’t stay on till midnight because the companies didn’t want to give her anymore stock the waver sold out in the first couple of hours tragic plus 1K on average in her live and you have 470 k followers the maths ain’t mathing Steph and I was one of them to watch the sshow.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yep she said she had looked into all the allegations against Vav including looking at the charity commission and could find no evidence to support any of them. The woman is either incrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrredddddibbbbbly naive and stupid or, well actually let’s just go with naive and stupid….
Oh my word she has been a busy bee how tragic it she looks even more tapped has she spoken to her first husband family has she messaged them to ask about Steph behaviour or the men she has accused of doing inappropriate things including ekin su ex partner gill if you read here I hope you have the same downfall the same as Steph you clearly need help.

Last edited:

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
I am only going to say this one Vav! But, being ADHD and dyslexic does not mean you are thick, which you clearly are. My friend is a scientist and she has AADHD and guess what! She can say big words like Glycolic 😂
My son is asd, severely dyslexic and is a A* student, and just got into the 2nd best university in the world studying material science and engineering , so it certainly doesn’t make you as thick as that silly C U N T …..

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She will come on and say oh she is defending her mother the same with the hippie situation which was also fed up but hippie got made out to be a liar when Steph interacted with her child abuser, your daughter is going to have to make a life for herself in Aberdeen and what a way to raise her is she going to end up like you where she can’t go anywhere or be a big bully which will get her know where being related to her mothers family, I hope her dad has a word as she is nothing but a bully like her mum, her mad grandma and her nana you can just tell they are speaking about trolls (actual people ) around her and she is just mirroring their behaviour but they don’t care.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Oh my word she has been a busy bee how tragic it she looks even more tapped has she spoken to her first husband family has she messaged them to ask about Steph behaviour or the men she has accused of doing inappropriate things including ekin su ex partner gill if you read her I hope you have the same downfall the same as Steph you clearly need help.
Thing is people like Vav have an answer / excuse for everything and as a typical narcissist can be very believable…. The reality is she is just a massive manipulative, twisted Tuesday (as in C U Next)

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Plus she is wearing the same colour her manager was wearing no thanks disgusting plus yapping for 6 hours she worked in a hairdressers so would have been on her feet and opening her vile mouth for longer she is just lazy she didn’t stay on till midnight because the companies didn’t want to give her anymore stock the waver sold out in the first couple of hours tragic plus 1K on average in her live and you have 470 k followers the maths ain’t mathing Steph and I was one of them to watch the sshow.
I used to do 12 hour shifts for a t that reminds me of that GILL and didn’t even get a break !! On my feet for 12 hours after being up all night with my child who doesn’t sleep

She’s a fing idiot !

Oh my voice guyyyyysssse 6 hours straight ! Wit?!!!! You don’t know what work is then cause real hairdressers would think that 6 hour live was a piece of pish

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thing is people like Vav have an answer / excuse for everything and as a typical narcissist can be very believable…. The reality is she is just a massive manipulative, twisted Tuesday (as in C U Next)
Absolutely but gill can do off if she wants to show Steph has done nothing carry the do on people know the truth it’s been going on for years and gill is not going to change that but this is another day she is using Steph for clout and she is a manager of a company she is about to use if I was Steph I would be staying well away gill sounds like a stalker.

Oct 1, 2024
UK
A future employer will see Lily’s social media footprint and she will find it hard to get a job, the amount of times she has been nasty and bullied people in their comment section because of her Mother is a disgrace, it is all there for an employer to see.

What am I saying, Lily will amount to nothing just like her mother. There won’t even be a ‘career’ in selling tat on TikTok to look forward to. People are sick of it