Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She will come on and say oh she is defending her mother the same with the hippie situation which was also fed up but hippie got made out to be a liar when Steph interacted with her child abuser, your daughter is going to have to make a life for herself in Aberdeen and what a way to raise her is she going to end up like you where she can’t go anywhere or be a big bully which will get her know where being related to her mothers family, I hope her dad has a word as she is nothing but a bully like her mum, her mad grandma and her nana you can just tell they are speaking about trolls (actual people ) around her and she is just mirroring their behaviour but they don’t care.
The thing is, lily wont be a child forever in the eyes of the law.

She wants to be very careful because some people can hold grudges for years before it comes to a head.

So fighting your mams battles whilst hiding behind the “ I’m a child narrative “ will not sit forever

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Biggest success haha. Imagine selling tat on a QVC being your biggest success in life. I genuinely think she does think it’s a success too. Lily won’t be pulled up. She’s never been held accountable same as her mother. Part of your job as a mother is to tell your kids when they act in the wrong manner, not just blindly stick up for them. Makes you look like an arse too…… Iggy leather face
What is she counting as success, the likes or actual sales because I don’t think her sales have got Allan Sugar worried

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂Not a liar supporting a lair!?? Why delete the comment Gill? You said you don’t back down, looked a pretty fair question. Agreeing with arson of a house where a kid lives it pretty serious, I’d say well beyond bullying, but nothing to say on that?? 👹👹
Never? A professional would never support that? Would they? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just seen her last post, Vangelian claims that 2 years ago she couldn’t even afford her food shop, so Petr left her with nothing? Her mother and gran weren’t there to help, no?
Went to London October 2022 had the best blow dry ever, treated herself to a pret, Glasglow but aye couldn’t agree a food shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_2030.jpeg
    IMG_2030.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2029.png
    IMG_2029.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Never? A professional would never support that? Would they? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just seen her last post, Vangelian thag it, 2 years ago she couldn’t even afford her food shop, so Petr left her with nothing? Her mother and gran weren’t there to help, no?
Went to London October 2022 had the best blow dry ever, treated herself to a pret, Glasglow but aye couldn’t agree a food shop 🤦🏻‍♀️
It was three years ago on her last Oscar speech. But three years ago she was posing with a Gucci belt and out with Petr 😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jesus, Gill get a life

I've never known anyone to get so involved in someone's business so fast

Gill if you're reading here, stop now before you really embarass yourself.
She spoke to regulators and showed them everything that include the call log of Sophie phoning your business you claim she did but without proof sure you did I hope someone complains to that regulators about how you conduct yourself on social media.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The thing is, lily wont be a child forever in the eyes of the law.

She wants to be very careful because some people can hold grudges for years before it comes to a head.

So fighting your mams battles whilst hiding behind the “ I’m a child narrative “ will not sit forever
In Scotland you can held accountable from the age of 12 so she’s on thin ice if this is reported, maybe not as serious with a police investigation but still reported to them, then the correct channels, childrens reporter, social work but if it’s found she did it, then it goes on her record

Oct 1, 2024
UK
I’m Scotland you can held accountable from the age of 12 so she’s on thin ice if this is reported, maybe not as serious with a police investigation but still reported to them, then the correct channels, childrens reporter, social work but if it’s found she did it, then it goes on her record
In England and Wales, the age of criminal responsibility is 10 years old

I think aren’t we Lils is on very thin ice!!!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nothing this is being professional she is inserting herself in some stupid fuds drama and imagine mad Pam going on to comment that, she is a manager of a business and on Tik tok speaking about a nobody who is booked in for a comestic surgery looking into things I’ll say it again gill her first husband has a family who she treated with such contempt and in the most awful way, imagine using someone else’s name for clout but having a go at others.
IMG_6242.png
Pam Iggy Pop hasn’t got a clue what constitutes being professional which Is clear from the way she and her mother brought up Steph. Gill Baird is conducting herself on social media with behaviour that doesn’t even meet the minimal standard of a professional business person. Her behaviour towards a client! And someone she barely knows is bizarre. It’s creepy

Last edited:

i-fell-over

Aug 23, 2024
aberdeen
She can’t even look at the camera to give a sincere thank you to her followers, her eyes are closed or she is looking away for most of this. She is not thankful at all, they served a purpose didn’t they Beefy?

Yes, the name Beefy is remaining, the actual state of you! The jab has worked on your face and torso but isn’t touching the sides of the arms, arse & legs!
This is just absolutely disgusting. S baiting then the next day all is well. I've actually been feeling s'dal recently and there's absolutely no way I could even pretend to be happy never mind smiling. She needs a good hiding