Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Gingerbread Latte With Whipped Cream 😂😂

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ If you watch beyond the drink order this video contains more fake tears!!! You have been warned!!!
View attachment 370778511c4008097df73235daedd104.mp4
Your right there vile vav you are going to be alone and whilst you buy up all the expensive Xmas decorations you can to try and impress your huns just hold that thought because apart from your equally vile family you will always be alone at Xmas . Now do off

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
i use the simply cook app! You don’t get the meat veg but you get the herbs sauce and recipe cards
Oh I'll check that one out thanks. Sometimes the portion sizes in Hello Fresh leave Mr Bawz a tad unsatisfied like offering him soup for tea 😂 he leaves me flabbergasted when I make cottage pie, wanting a side of chips 😂 Why? There's mash on the pie!! He'd probably have chips with his Christmas Dinner if I didn't put my foot down and say no.

Oct 1, 2024
UK
I’m going to Toby Carvery for my tea tonight. One of the requests from the birthday girl.
What’s everyone else doing?
I’m making a Spicy Chilli Chicken and Honey Stirfry Noodle recipe I got off TikTok (Bored of Lunch) it’s so tasty, the sauce is made from scratch and very easy to do. I add more heat than the recipe says to balance out the sweetness. Bored of lunch cooks his in a slow cooker but I don’t and Ive added my own bits/veg to it and now my husband will eat tenderstem broccoli. Served with spring rolls and prawn crackers.

We were going to have it last night but I had a house viewing first thing this morning and I didn’t want to make my house smell of garlic and my pristine hob mucky.

P.S I made my husband drive to his office last night for a poo so he wouldn’t mess up the toilet. We have three and I wouldn’t let him use one 😂 Poor man, he’s a lovely bloke. I’m giving him beer with his stir fry tonight to make up for it and he can have a 💩 in a toilet of his choosing 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m making a Spicy Chilli Chicken and Honey Stirfry Noodle recipe I got off TikTok (Bored of Lunch) it’s so tasty, the sauce is made from scratch and very easy to do. I add more heat than the recipe says to balance out the sweetness. Bored of lunch cooks his in a slow cooker but I don’t and Ive added my own bits/veg to it and now my husband will eat tenderstem broccoli. Served with spring rolls and prawn crackers.

We were going to have it last night but I had a house viewing first thing this morning and I didn’t want to make my house smell of garlic and my pristine hob mucky.

P.S I made my husband drive to his office last night for a poo so he wouldn’t mess up the toilet. We have three and I wouldn’t let him use one 😂 Poor man, he’s a lovely bloke. I’m giving him beer with his stir fry tonight to make up for it and he can have a 💩 in a toilet of his choosing 😂
Get your receipt up!! 😍 🥘

My partner has his daughter this weekend and I have mine so I think I’ll cook a dinner tomorrow. Take out Saturday for my ones birthday!!

I would do exactly the same 😂😂😂😂 no joke I’m still nesting 17 years after birth. If I’ve plumped the couch or hoovered the rug, no one gets to sit or stand on it. 😂😂😂
We have a wee shelf in the kitchen next to the back door. It’s everyone’s dumping ground when they don’t wanna go to the recycling bin. Winds me up something chronic. If I tidy up it needs to stay like that 👹👹👹

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
message one of the mods they are trying to keep her page from getting reported, the Huns claim they aren’t interested and tell 🐄 to not be but then come on a live to dismiss people having an opinion make it make sense.
Who are the mods? My burner was blocked, I thought I was following her but maybe because it’s a 00 account?

Also, would anyone know why I’m not able to see Soph’s lives on my main account? I’m not blocked, can still get on her page. I flicked to one of my old accounts and could see she was live, but the live didn’t show when I switched back to my main? Weird!