Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Tattle posted the face but is no one going to mention the knees 😱 least I think they’re knees, they’re in the place that actual knee caps should be. Not a very size 10 looking leg there…
And these are defo not the same legs that were shown in the new jeans!!! Give her one thing, she's smart with the filters, nothing else though 😂

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
No, you just can't think of your own content. You've been copying her content for ages and can't understand why you don't get her views. She's another wrongun but her content is basically consistently the same and her followers for some reason enjoy it.
Go think up your own content.
And remember guys she was taking a break only YESTERDAY due to emotions she's never felt before. She's an absolute fraud.
I am guessing aimless told vagasil during that very long face time they had,what she was planning content wise. Not at all like vagasil to try to undercut a “friend”.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
I see with her being so mentally exhausted she hasn’t taken the piss and posted a load of se……. Oh s wait she posted allllllll the se!!!!!
Ha ha ha I’ll stay in my lane and not ask what happened Friday to cause her to get just 1 hour sleep? I think she watched sweetpea all night and she is reminded she is a bully and her past will catch her 😆
If you haven’t watched sweetpea, do it! It’s soooo good!

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Did you SEE the utter state of those PJs ???

I saw this on TL and, frankly, I was aghast.

The static alone would be a worry but, holy CRAP, could she look any more cheap and nasty?!

Edit to add: does she never wash that bloody stinky mop of a head? She’s a complete manky disgrace.
If she had carpets and tried to pet that dog it would get the biggest static shock!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This is very true.the anaesthetist should be aware of her fragile state.

Yup and bet we aren't the only ones thinking that, and especially Gill is all over her page and comments and openly saying she has a ED even her mum commenting on the video saying that she is happier than ever and back to her original size as before. Eh Pam she has always been slightly bigger on her lower half which is fine just dont lie about how you have lost weight and don't blame the trolls and stress