Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Not that wide Wendy's remotely interesting but olga screeching over wendy in WENDYS video šŸ˜” vile šŸ¤¢

Aimee has to have the limelight. She needs to be the center of attention all the time. All eyes and focus must be on her. She needs to grow the hell up and just stick to her own tiktok rather then trying to take over other's.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Dear me, maybe she canā€™t read properly and therefore canā€™t quite grasp what you were actually meaning. Itā€™s sad that someone is so desperate for Aimee to notice them when Aimee gives no ss about anyone except her self šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I came for their intelligence yesterday must have hit a nerve. Jizzface, you are just as DISCUSTING as anyone else here.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Iā€™m not 100% sure to be honest but my Mum had it not long ago and she had a headache, slight temperature, fatigue and a rash on her side that didnā€™t spread.
Mine is in the centre inbetween where my rib cages are and hasnā€™t spread like I said. My headache comes and goes/if I bend down my head hurts. Itā€™s possible I could have it. How long does it take to go? Iā€™ve only got two days off work so hoping recovery is speedy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Also sending love to those who need it on Fathers day ā¤ļø I did acknowledge it on the other page but realised not everyone pops over there! I'll be raising a pint to my Pops watching the match later so will cheers to all yours too ā¤ļø

And @Firesquaw I'm so sorry to hear of your loss so recent šŸ˜¢ I know the pain and am sending you all the love in the world ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Thank you so much. Thinking of all of you who no longer have your dadā€™s too

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ohhhh this little prick wants a clap back from me does it. Been reading on our faceless friends thread. I opened up about having to rehome my rescue due to not fulfilling her SPECIFIC needs as a rescue dog from another country. How dare you put me in the same category as abandoning a dog.
She is with me until the PERFECT home is found.
I paid quite a bit of money to have her come over to the UK. Meaning she will never be on the streets again because of that.
The rescue I got her from will be providing checks to make sure she goes to the correct place.

Sheā€™s hardly been fing dumped on the street has she. And I havenā€™t had her for a few weeks, Iā€™ve had her for over 3 months.
I will no longer be opening up on the Faceless Friends thread as this t is taking things we say on there and trying its best to use things against us šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If you knew anything about being an owner youā€™d know Iā€™ve done the most responsible thing by the dog. Thereā€™s not a thing Iā€™ve done wrong. Nobodies been abandoned but Iā€™d fing abandon you if I was forced to have any kind of dealings with you.

And if Iā€™ve hurt your feelings by calling you names youā€™ve brought it on yourself. Donā€™t play victim now you small plastic piece of s šŸ’©
Iā€™m so sorry I tried to avoid you seeing this šŸ˜” ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong, isnā€™t a catfish someone whoā€™s awful to look at then becomes stunningly beautiful with artistically applied make up and hair?

Why does Aimee think sheā€™s a catfish? Sheā€™s ugly and not the size she claims and filters herself on camera then out and about with make up she looks bigger and even uglier with a sweaty face šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I havenā€™t watched past ā€œthey a actually hired an ice cream vanā€ am I to assume she made all the children cry because she shouldered them all out the way so she could get to the front and buy everything to scoff herself? Bet she had a freezer bag the size of an organ donation box to hide them all in
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpnim2nog65j0hngjphg.mp4

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Aimee has to have the limelight. She needs to be the center of attention all the time. All eyes and focus must be on her. She needs to grow the hell up and just stick to her own tiktok rather then trying to take over other's.
I wonder IF SHE PAID for the Golf Club event for her Dad on Fathers Day - as itā€™s a treat for THEM or did Daddy Dearest have to pay šŸ’° for himself

Mar 8, 2024
Charlie with Wendy again but Aimee isnā€™t there. I hope Charlie has told Aimee to do off. She always puts the girl down and acts like sheā€™s above her. Thatā€™s why she goes over the top and gets Easter boxes and Christmas boxes and rams then full of se. Make herself look great. Charlie has a cracking figure and sheā€™s a good mum. Cooks decent meals and actually invests time in her son. Absolutely everything Aimee isnt and doesnā€™t do

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Iā€™m so sorry I tried to avoid you seeing this šŸ˜” ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Donā€™t worry I know Iā€™m doing right by the dog. Tried to make out Iā€™m about to tie her to some railings and walk off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it knows nothing! ā€œAbandoningā€ and ā€œrehomingā€ are two different things. Itā€™s even more uneducated than I thought ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Donā€™t worry I know Iā€™m doing right by the dog. Tried to make out Iā€™m about to tie her to some railings and walk off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it knows nothing! ā€œAbandoningā€ and ā€œrehomingā€ are two different things. Itā€™s even more uneducated than I thought ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Letā€™s try and not mention anything that she or it posts. They will be thrilled with the attention. Leave them to it and they might just do off. ā¤ļø

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I just didnā€™t want them to upset you etc as I know you didnā€™t come to this decision lightly Jackie! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Ohhhh this little prick wants a clap back from me does it. Been reading on our faceless friends thread. I opened up about having to rehome my rescue due to not fulfilling her SPECIFIC needs as a rescue dog from another country. How dare you put me in the same category as abandoning a dog.
She is with me until the PERFECT home is found.
I paid quite a bit of money to have her come over to the UK. Meaning she will never be on the streets again because of that.
The rescue I got her from will be providing checks to make sure she goes to the correct place.

Sheā€™s hardly been fing dumped on the street has she. And I havenā€™t had her for a few weeks, Iā€™ve had her for over 3 months.
I will no longer be opening up on the Faceless Friends thread as this t is taking things we say on there and trying its best to use things against us šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If you knew anything about being an owner youā€™d know Iā€™ve done the most responsible thing by the dog. Thereā€™s not a thing Iā€™ve done wrong. Nobodies been abandoned but Iā€™d fing abandon you if I was forced to have any kind of dealings with you.

And if Iā€™ve hurt your feelings by calling you names youā€™ve brought it on yourself. Donā€™t play victim now you small plastic piece of s šŸ’©
Omfg thatā€™s disgusting! Bit like the t that said it was karma I lost my husband Nasty bit of work Good luck with the rehoming Itā€™s heartbreaking for you x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I came for their intelligence yesterday must have hit a nerve. Jizzface, you are just as DISCUSTING as anyone else here.
We arenā€™t disgusting šŸ¤£we are just not letting Aimee continue to manipulate and gas light. If we all went quiet sheā€™d be even worse with the filters and making people who are a size 12 feel much bigger because they think sheā€™s the same size. God sheā€™s just so revolting and such a fraud