Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
“Call me a terrible mother I don’t care” I’ll call you that and more 👍
Like you even said you could have ordered from Sainsbury’s so you made a conscious decision and what ever happened to all that bacon she bought from Costco
She’s a fat pig who’s scranned it all!

I’m sure the girls would have been satisfied with cereal or toast! She reminds me of the mum from mean girls. She’s got to be doing what the kids want

Allthesmallthings98

Sep 20, 2024
Glasgow
Wow wow wow, I usually just browse these forums with a lot of what I think going round my own head lol.

But is this woman for real?? Haven’t got anything in?? Hasn’t had time? The balloon display was bad enough, take away for dinner and breakfast although you’ve had all the time in the world really to order and organise better? Would take 20 mins to nip into Tesco sorry…. M&S to get breakfast food and healthy options too. I work two jobs and have a son, trust me he gets more than I do, more thought goes into anything for him I don’t just buy his love and attention with take aways and tat thrown at him. She really is a shocking mother!! She went to London for two days but scruffs around in her dressing gown the other days, my mind is boggled with her audacity!!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
She’s basically buying friends for her daughter. They get takeaway, snacks and then more takeaway for breakfast. Of course “friends” will want to come and stay for all that. There’s probably no rules either, they will get to do whatever they want.
Surely she could have picked up a loaf of bread or something when she stopped at services on Friday.

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Yet ANOTHER takeaway this morning ! It is what it is apparently eh aimee ? You are one gluttonous pig ! Haven't nothing in , haven't had the time , yet you are in Sainsbury's and m&s daily ! You know you are a terrible mother but you just don't care do you , which makes it worse ! Anybody else would be absolutely mortified behaving the way you do . There will be no dish to dinner tonight because it will be another takeaway . You always seem to have an excuse too . Sorry there was no dish up dinner last night I was just too tired yeah yeah yeah we all know you'll be cranning another takeaway in your size 18 trackies !!!!!
With all the disposable income you seem to have and can waste away daily , you really should consider putting some aside for when tik tok comes crashing down because it will . And as far as your name thissinglemama..... get rid of it , you are far from a single mother! You make me sick

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She’s eat out since London room service lunch with Steph breakfast room service service stops take away Friday night party yesterday more take away last night then take away this morning and that’s what she’s shown so imagine the sugar for the kids behind the scenes. Just me sat here waiting for the downfall hoping for some snotty arse clap backs of how I said she doesn’t mother she uses h as a accessory to boost her that’s it she’s a simple cash cow and now she can’t have her on TikTok she will be neglected even more poor kid there’s ya iPhone leave me alone I’m filming

Mar 9, 2024
Ffs - had my 3 grandkids a few weekends ago and they are friends with some of the little ones in our village and they asked if they could have a big sleepover- im friend with their mums/ grandparents so of course it was fine - our 3 plus 5 more. I was on my own because the other half was away for work - I didn’t need someone to hold my hand and guess what - I managed to feed them all dinner and breakfast - organise snacks and a movie night for all 8 with a couple of hours notice - didn’t have to call Deliveroo once. It’s just a weekend treat here not a fing drama that needs military organisation! She’s a bloody fool!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
She’s basically buying friends for her daughter. They get takeaway, snacks and then more takeaway for breakfast. Of course “friends” will want to come and stay for all that. There’s probably no rules either, they will get to do whatever they want.
Surely she could have picked up a loaf of bread or something when she stopped at services on Friday.
THIS👏👏👏

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
She’s got about 5 personalities to match her chins and bellies. And this latest smug persona is the fiest! She’s the puppet master and she’s manipulating Charlie and Shirl in what they can and can’t say or do regarding her and Harper.

We all know that after party was Kylie fuelled, Harpers probably landed a new iPhone for her bday which is why Aimee won’t show it cos it’s not age appropriate at 10 to be walking round with iPhone 15/16. I’ve got iPhone 15 and my boys about to upgrade but it won’t be one of those cos I’m not risking it being broke or lost and he’s an actual TEEN!

She’s so scared of being outed for many things this is why she’s being so careful of what’s posted, she probably knows her time is almost up on TikTok and if she loses that ITV ambassador role then I think she’s fed
It shows how pathetic it is that the ‘hair karma’ video made wayyyyy more than her infamous itv video… the views on that are sad as f. If I was ITVX I’d look and be like well she’s a flop. And anything she flogs always = low views. It just shows we’re ALLLLLL sick of her sh!t! Does anyone have a tally for the monthly takeout? Does Just the past 5 days are more than most families with 4 kids make!!!! Entitled b! 😡🤡

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Call me a terrible mother 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we do Aimee we do because you don’t mother you palm your kid with take always and the bare minimum harper gets what fits your terms at that time. You want h to be a pre teen at 10 let the kid be a kid. We call you out because your lies contradict themselves. Change your name and your ways. For h birthday weekend to have known last week the so called “after party” was at yours to have nothing in for the kids breakfast is a fing shambles shame on you. How embarrassing for h. I am actually livid as a mum for her first the s show balloons and don’t get me started on food on plates to save mess 🤣🤣🤣🤣 foff Aimee you live in catpiss do us all a favour and just go outside and touch that grass
Perfectly said👏👏👏👏

May 15, 2024
UK
FFS, this whole 'haven't got anything in' / constant takeaways s is really pissing me off now. This will sound like a pity post, but it absolutely isn't. I found a puddle of water on the kitchen floor Friday evening right before bed. Had a grumble about 'people leaving s for me to clean up', cleaned it up, turned round and there it was again, only several litres bigger this time 😭 emergency plumber sent out by housing association declared the stopcock buggered and all the water needs to be switched off. UNTIL MONDAY. Family of 4 and I have MS so we're high priority, dread to think how others would manage. My car went to scrapyard and other half's work truck is also off the road so no way of getting shopping other than walking (no Uber Eats and no shopping slots available - joys of living in the middle of nowhere). But I have still managed to cobble together 3 - surprisingly healthy - meals a day from what we have in, and have been to local shops and lugged back 2 x 5l bottles of water at a time (not easy with a stick lol). OH has been elsewhere trying desperately to get truck sorted as he can't work without it so giving him a pass on helping loads. It's what you do as a parent. You meet the needs of your kids. You don't palm them off for 'work' after spending a grand plus on an outfit (and a s one at that) then feed them salt upon salt because you can't be arsed to nip to the shop/get shopping delivered. One of the only times I'm happy about torrential rain - we can flush the toilets thanks to the sheer volume of water we've collected in every bucket/container we could lay our hands on 😂😂

Sorry, rant over I'm off to make some scones 😘

May 21, 2024
ELM STREET
Lazy, greedy twatter!
She's eaten house & home in London, probably a takeaway on Friday night, but didn't show, fecking curry and crap yesterday now a maccies brekki....her bog must get some stick & she must be doing some reet good stinky wet farts too, cos I bloody wud with all that se, no wonder she needs all them candles...to mask her arse smells. Imagine being in bed with her when wafting the covers with the smells 💩💩🤪Rank cow!🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

skankams80

Aug 13, 2024
east sussex
I am secretly a little bit glad she ordered a Macciezzzzz. Didn't have to endure first chew/sip of the day 🤣
She should rename it first slurp of the day!! The way she eats is disgusting! Why she feels it’s okay to film her self and put it out in the world and you would of thought oh open legs Wendy would of told her 😂😂 my mum would have

Apr 26, 2024
uk
FFS, this whole 'haven't got anything in' / constant takeaways s is really pissing me off now. This will sound like a pity post, but it absolutely isn't. I found a puddle of water on the kitchen floor Friday evening right before bed. Had a grumble about 'people leaving s for me to clean up', cleaned it up, turned round and there it was again, only several litres bigger this time 😭 emergency plumber sent out by housing association declared the stopcock buggered and all the water needs to be switched off. UNTIL MONDAY. Family of 4 and I have MS so we're high priority, dread to think how others would manage. My car went to scrapyard and other half's work truck is also off the road so no way of getting shopping other than walking (no Uber Eats and no shopping slots available - joys of living in the middle of nowhere). But I have still managed to cobble together 3 - surprisingly healthy - meals a day from what we have in, and have been to local shops and lugged back 2 x 5l bottles of water at a time (not easy with a stick lol). OH has been elsewhere trying desperately to get truck sorted as he can't work without it so giving him a pass on helping loads. It's what you do as a parent. You meet the needs of your kids. You don't palm them off for 'work' after spending a grand plus on an outfit (and a s one at that) then feed them salt upon salt because you can't be arsed to nip to the shop/get shopping delivered. One of the only times I'm happy about torrential rain - we can flush the toilets thanks to the sheer volume of water we've collected in every bucket/container we could lay our hands on 😂😂

You sound like an incredible parent, Aimless is so unrelatable it's not even funny 🙄 😒

Ok you fat greasy snouter, that TikTok saying “call me a bad mother” Gavin knows that’s what you are hoping happens, some trowel leaves a comment & then you can do a clap back & that’s some views & engagement for you. Gavins head does not button up the back unlike your delulu sycophants, he see’s right through you & your bullshit. 🙄
One thing I do hope is that the poor neglected child has some privacy to enjoy her birthday tomorrow, unlike last year when the kids smelly 🍆 hungry mother was more interested in showing us trowels its latest victims boots to prove that it had got a man, that worked out well for it didn’t it, legend says he is still running & taking bleach baths daily to get away from it & its catpissy stench. 🤢🏃🐽💩🦛🐀

Hey, you’re an amazing strong woman so don’t ever forget that. That fat greasy catpissy monstrosity doesn’t live in the real world, it still has its parents wiping its massive fat smelly arse & it’s duncle peggory to bail it out financially.
The difference between you & Oinking Olga (ITV’s Fatbastardor) is you’re a decent human being, the best mother & wife & that lying, clatty, honking, scamming greasy mess is not a decent anything including mother, so Gavin says keep that chin up!! 🌵❤️