mjbyrnex - Mel

Jul 4, 2024
UK
i find it odd that she hasn’t shared these “emails” because she shares all the other comments off of forums. It’s content at the end of the day isn’t it?
If someone is emailing/contacting her then they should be ashamed of themselves.

If there were threats or actual harassment, the police would take it seriously, for sure.

She really needs to stop reading forums.
Exactly this.

SandyToes

Jun 1, 2024
London
Yesterday's police update was totally criticising the rozzers and repeating how wonderful Mel is in her mind. I don't know how she gets through doors with such a big ego and big head, both literally and metaphorically! 😱

Jul 4, 2024
UK
She's priceless isn't she? She can say whatever the heck she likes about her family members because it's 'my lived experience' without any regard or concern whatsoever for the people that she's publicly talking about, but that same rule doesn't apply to people who have an opinion on a video that Melissa's posted onto a public platform in Melissa's world apparently. Let's face it, no-one has been convicted of anything that Melissa talks about. No child neglect, no sexual abuse. But Melissa said it's true so it must be. The people who live locally will know exactly who her Mum is but Melissa thinks absolutely nothing about saying all she does; she's not bothered about causing her Mum harm and distress because, after money, her only desire is to destroy her family. You don't see them posting videos saying 'stop saying hurty things about me' so suck it up Melissa. Who's 'bullying' who exactly??

jax10

May 21, 2024
norfolk
I'm sure her step kids only come 1 night a week, it's deffo not tonight as she said they were off to the pub for the night. She comes across as a big know it all which is why I struggle to watch her. Humility is lost on her.
Exactly. She’s no “step mum”! She’s simply their Dad’s wife who’s always there and never allows any time alone with them! And heaven forbid, she’s mentioned fostering this week. No child should be allowed to stay in that house or in the care of Melissa!!

jax10

May 21, 2024
norfolk
Yesterday's police update was totally criticising the rozzers and repeating how wonderful Mel is in her mind. I don't know how she gets through doors with such a big ego and big head, both literally and metaphorically! 😱
She must have to go in sideways!

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Today's thrilling episode of a day in the life of Melissa showed us a staged awakening, a fake yawn, a mucky top, teeth cleaning and a blurry view of some kind of industrial estate.
I'm starting to miss the fit checks. 😁

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
In her therapy pov she makes sure the fake therapist says but you are not a narcissist!
Mel is the definition of a narc, it's only her who cannot see it!
Does she do these ,in her mind to educate or help others? Because it’s not necessary. People can find lots of actual therapists on TT who will outline the process or discuss various therapies that may help. It comes across as just her acting out role play and being vindictive.
Maybe she needs to find a new therapist and move on with her life. Yoga is a good way to start 🙏🏼not constantly slagging off the mother and family on a public platform where they don’t have their side voiced or their right to reply heard.
I’m sure she is damaged, it’s quite obvious but is TT the best place to heal?
Bet she’s a right mood elevator at parties that one 🙄

CalmDownSid

Aug 4, 2024
Leeds
Does she do these ,in her mind to educate or help others? Because it’s not necessary. People can find lots of actual therapists on TT who will outline the process or discuss various therapies that may help. It comes across as just her acting out role play and being vindictive.
Maybe she needs to find a new therapist and move on with her life. Yoga is a good way to start 🙏🏼not constantly slagging off the mother and family on a public platform where they don’t have their side voiced or their right to reply heard.
I’m sure she is damaged, it’s quite obvious but is TT the best place to heal?
Bet she’s a right mood elevator at parties that one 🙄
Moody Misery Mel the mood elevator! Not!
It's telling that her only friend has moved to the other side of the country! No wonder she has no mates! She must have sucked the life out of anyone who's ever befriended her!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
just saw a video of her referencing comment cafe which is why i know what is is, im confused why youd acknowledge it at all if you dont like it?
She just wants anyone here to know that she’s aware and she’s told the police about us. She’s not mentally well and rather than slagging off her family everyday she would be better seeing a psychiatrist and trying to move on. It’s a very strange way to behave and clearly has some psychiatric illness to want the attention she craves from strangers on the internet 🙄

Jul 4, 2024
UK
If the comment over on Tattle is true about Andrew's daughter and what Melissa announced on her live stream, I'd be raging if I was her Mother. Who the hell does Big Mel think she is?? She doesn't care what she says as long as she hears kerching as she's saying it.

CalmDownSid

Aug 4, 2024
Leeds
I cannot imagine going to work as scruffy & grubby looking as she has done today. Easy to forget she's a compulsive gamer who has to stop gaming to goto work! For her work mates sake I hope she doesn't smell as bad as she looks.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Today's thrilling episode of a day in the life of Melissa showed us a staged awakening, a fake yawn, a mucky top, teeth cleaning and a blurry view of some kind of industrial estate.
I'm starting to miss the fit checks. 😁
God her teeth cleaning drives me crazy. She scrubs with an electric toothbrush ffs. I was a dental nurse for about 15 yrs and that's really not how u use it. It winds me up when I see her do it. Maybe i should get out more haha