mjbyrnex - Mel

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Most people assume historical sexual abuse means getting r***d as a kid. For ages I thought she had been r***d, then when she said it wasn't r**e and I realised they were both just kids, I felt sick as I'd opened up to her myself to try empathise with her. I think she's dangerous and what she's doing shouldn't be allowed as she's playing with fire.
Her narrative of offering a safe space for people to talk about their experiences is all just a front. A conversation is usually a back and forth exchange of words, but for Melissa it's all about HER being listened to. She's not interested in the slightest in anyone else's story as they divert away from hers. You see it on her lives. She's not interested in anything else at all other than talking about herself. She doesn't signpost other than to repeat the generic word 'therapy' over and over again.
You're right. She is dangerous. She is all about the TikTok money and will post anything to keep getting views.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
It just goes to show she’s never had kids and how immature she is where she says “he only lost his kids”. It’s the worst thing that can happen to any parent and he’s on the register. My best friend got r***d by 3 men, they got jail time, 2 years and they’re already out and getting on with their lives (as is she)… it’s s, but time doesn’t stop for no one.
I don’t know what she expects from it all? Does she want them begging for forgiveness as it’s clear they’re not going to do that and want anything to do with her.
Keep telling people about it by all means, but it’s not healthy living in this same mindset everyday. When is she going to realise this is it?

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Good point Garlic. I don't think even she knows what the end game is. As you say none of them are going to apologise for what she claims and if anything all her repetitive posts are doing are highlighting her own destructive issues.
Someone commented that Andrew should step in and try to steer her away from this sinking ship she's on but I think she's too hellbent on making TikToks and easy money to listen to him. Their marriage, his children and his family have all taken a backseat for TikTok.
Her weak content is testament to her desperation for views. She's run out of content so it's either POVs that are highly questionable, woe is me posts, or inanely boring drivel these days.

May 23, 2024
London
Good point Garlic. I don't think even she knows what the end game is. As you say none of them are going to apologise for what she claims and if anything all her repetitive posts are doing are highlighting her own destructive issues.
Someone commented that Andrew should step in and try to steer her away from this sinking ship she's on but I think she's too hellbent on making TikToks and easy money to listen to him. Their marriage, his children and his family have all taken a backseat for TikTok.
Her weak content is testament to her desperation for views. She's run out of content so it's either POVs that are highly questionable, woe is me posts, or inanely boring drivel these days.
I think her end game is to keep rinsing Tik Tok for as much money as she can & keep getting as much sympathy as she can, she's addicted to it. She's the Tik Tok version of car crash tv!

Jul 4, 2024
UK
What's Melvyn filmed herself eating for? Who sits down to eat dinner and thinks "I know, I'll film myself eating because I'll put it in a TikTok at some point"? 🤔🧐 She can't even eat a meal without TikTok being at the forefront of her mind.

I dare say her brother's will have their own reasons as to why Melvyn's no longer allowed to see their children. Have to admit the older brother may struggle to explain the circumstances but I'm pretty sure the middle brother will have no problem explaining.