mjbyrnex - Mel

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Big Mel's been searching for herself on TikTok 🤣 You don't accidentally find 'Mel Byrne Liar' in the search bar unless you've actually tapped in the first few letters.
Wonder what she thinks she might find one day? 🤔🤣
But of course, four months ago she would have 'spiralled' by that coming up in her search bar but it doesn't bother her now and she can deal with it.
By making a Tiktok about how not bothered she is. 😐

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
UK
Anyone else think this lass comes across as a cocky arrogant fcuk'er rather than ever showing any empathy
Yes, me. I liked her initially but then I started to notice her arrogance shining through the cracks in her facade.
She honestly believes she's a bit of a somebody, evidenced by her infamous 'public figure' self proclamation.
She takes offence at anything that sits outside the parameters of her intended narrative. That's when you see the cocky and sneering 'have the day you deserve' Melissa.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Didn’t she try and meet up with her mum for a chat post cutting contact and the mum said no because she wanted her partner/husband there?

To me that’s not her cutting contact… maybe that’s why she can’t let go and does all these videos? I’d understand her more if that was the case.
Nail on head! When her Mum said no to the meeting, on Melissa's terms, Melissa lost the control. She wanted the last word. The big flounce off moment, out of her Mums life. But her Mum denied her that by not agreeing to the meeting on Melissa's terms. Her Mum had the control and her Mum's decision ended the relationship. Melissa didn't like that and has been scathing ever since, hence her feeling the need to announce to the world that it was SHE that cut contact.
Remember that line that the Queen came out with.... Recollections may vary.

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
who is telling her, her and Andrew’s relationship looks perfect 💀
He probably gets her the petrol station flowers to make up for all the child maintenance she contributes to
It definitely doesn't look perfect to me. He looks totally lost most of the time. Living with mel must be hell. You can see he never knows what to say so he kisses her instead of trying to find any words, he looks dumbfounded before each kiss as he's so speechless. The rest of the time it looks like a mother son relationship, mum telling son off most of the time. I bet she's said some horrid things to him during their rows, because the real mel is horrible

Jul 4, 2024
UK
It definitely doesn't look perfect to me. He looks totally lost most of the time. Living with mel must be hell. You can see he never knows what to say so he kisses her instead of trying to find any words, he looks dumbfounded before each kiss as he's so speechless. The rest of the time it looks like a mother son relationship, mum telling son off most of the time. I bet she's said some horrid things to him during their rows, because the real mel is horrible
She definitely wears the trousers. The times she's made him do things or say things to camera, you can feel his embarrassment. He's like a performing seal. Bet he just wants to go off fishing for a bit of peace but Melissa won't let that happen. Not unless she's going too, phone in hand.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
What we betting their argument was about?
I bet it involved him diverting his attention away from Melissa in some way. She won't like that.
Anyway, all resolved now. Flowers are a go go. New flowers are now sitting in the same unwashed vases that the old ones were in.
Melissa couldn't wait for Andrew to get home from work yesterday so she could give him a 'big squeeze'.
Brace! Brace! Brace Andrew! 🤕🚑

CalmDownSid

Aug 4, 2024
Leeds
Mel says everyone who comments on her wider than wide Sid eyes, her epically bad dress sense & her big weight gain is projecting! No luv, we comment on these Facts about you, because you are a one big nasty piece of work who spends your life slagging off others, who you think deserve it! We think you deserve it!

Jul 4, 2024
UK
The reason she can't fit in size 16 jeans from anywhere except Tesco 🤣 is because she. is. not. a. size. 16.
She thinks that every other clothing stores sizes must be wrong and Tesco are the only solitary clothing outlet that are right.
Maybe if she stopped eating carb heavy food, got off her arse more and stopped drowning in ale every night, she might actually fit in a real size 16 by Christmas 🎄
She needs to give her tongue a brush too. It's yellow.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The reason she can't fit in size 16 jeans from anywhere except Tesco 🤣 is because she. is. not. a. size. 16.
She thinks that every other clothing stores sizes must be wrong and Tesco are the only solitary clothing outlet that are right.
Maybe if she stopped eating carb heavy food, got off her arse more and stopped drowning in ale every night, she might actually fit in a real size 16 by Christmas 🎄
She needs to give her tongue a brush too. It's yellow.
She’s like Aimee this single mamma, she’s adamant she is a size 12. She eats take away every day and stuffs donuts and chocolate down her gullet at every opportunity. I would have thought this misery guts was a size 18-20. You can’t lie about size when she shows her body on TT 🤪😝😝😝😝

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mel says everyone who comments on her wider than wide Sid eyes, her epically bad dress sense & her big weight gain is projecting! No luv, we comment on these Facts about you, because you are a one big nasty piece of work who spends your life slagging off others, who you think deserve it! We think you deserve it!
She’s definitely got a syndrome hasn’t she and must have PCOS as well, the weight and the beard are a big give away

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
She’s like Aimee this single mamma, she’s adamant she is a size 12. She eats take away every day and stuffs donuts and chocolate down her gullet at every opportunity. I would have thought this misery guts was a size 18-20. You can’t lie about size when she shows her body on TT 🤪😝😝😝😝
Why do so many Tiktokers lie about their size? It's the lying that annoys people. Big mel is deffo a size 18-20. She doesn't seem to know how to wear clothes that fit her, everything is stretched within an inch of its life when she prizes them onto her body.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I've noticed she belittles her husband all the time. Little put me downs directed at him, big mel will call it harmless joking but its that sort of behaviour that chips away at self esteem. He actually looks scared of her I think.
Oh I bet he walks on eggshells most of the time. She's a right unit for starters. He buys her flowers because he daren't not. Melissa thinks they're a token to express his love for her. More like a cheap tactic to keep the peace.