mjbyrnex - Mel

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh I bet he walks on eggshells most of the time. She's a right unit for starters. He buys her flowers because he daren't not. Melissa thinks they're a token to express his love for her. More like a cheap tactic to keep the peace.
Not sure he’s a full shilling to be honest. He can’t be to be married to a woman like her. Unless he just likes being bossed about. It’s a bit like S and M. maybe she spanks him?

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Eww don't! The thought of her at it makes me want to 🤮 😅
This morning we have a fly on the wall style set up at the side of the bed as Melissa pretends to finish reading a book. Notably before work started as she knows her employers are watching.

SandyToes

Jun 1, 2024
London
Eww don't! The thought of her at it makes me want to 🤮 😅
This morning we have a fly on the wall style set up at the side of the bed as Melissa pretends to finish reading a book. Notably before work started as she knows her employers are watching.
Amazes me how she gets away with doing TikToks all day when she's at home supposedly working. I didn't even know she had a job till someone asked her as she's online all day. Cushy job or what.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Amazes me how she gets away with doing TikToks all day when she's at home supposedly working. I didn't even know she had a job till someone asked her as she's online all day. Cushy job or what.
She's on a warning.
I wonder what Andrew makes of it all at times. Because she is absolutely obsessed with making TikToks. Even contentless ones, such as this morning's offering of pretending to finish reading a book. She terrified of upsetting the algorithm so just produces anything to keep her in it like the broken zip on her jeans. Totally pointless. Unless she's after bagging a few free pairs from Tesco.
Andrew must wonder where the woman he married has gone. In more ways than one.

muggedoffff

Aug 1, 2024
london
I’ve never seen a TikToker be this obsessed with their snark threads. It hasn’t even been 24 hours and she’s posted a tiktok about the comments on her clothing size. She’s so mad the police dropped her bogus case and told her to stop posting online 🤣

Big Mel you’re just making yourself mad by reading here every day. If her husband wasn’t such a doormat he’d step in and tell her to stop for her own peace of mind

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
She's on a warning.
I wonder what Andrew makes of it all at times. Because she is absolutely obsessed with making TikToks. Even contentless ones, such as this morning's offering of pretending to finish reading a book. She terrified of upsetting the algorithm so just produces anything to keep her in it like the broken zip on her jeans. Totally pointless. Unless she's after bagging a few free pairs from Tesco.
Andrew must wonder where the woman he married has gone. In more ways than one
A warning? It's deffo overdue. Did she announce it on a live as I never catch them as doing bed times then. As for the jeans it's her that made a TikTok about the sizing!😱 Today she's showing baggy jeans that fit her tightly, so that means they fit her all whilst bulging out he top of them. I'm sure the brown ones that don't fit today, fit her a few weeks ago. There's a big difference between jeans you can prize yourself into and jeans that fit you.
Her clap backs tickle me so much, she's like a coiled spring waiting for the next person to blame for everything, it's so funny.

SandyToes

Jun 1, 2024
London
She's on a warning.
Andrew must wonder where the woman he married has gone. In more ways than one.
Her work have put her on a warning?

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
Shag Bandit didn't want to say much about Dave Grohl cheating on his wife on the earlier live. Even Mel was trying to justify Dave Grohl's cheating! Bet Dave's wife doesn't value Mel's lack of support for the sisterhood! Bit too close to home for the shag/beer bandits clearly 🙄

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I've just been reading the comments on Melissa's 'trying on jeans' post. Someone has asked her why she reads here and her response is "I'm just keeping an eye on them incase they release info about my step kids again"
Sorry, but when has anyone released info about Andrew's children??
I know there was a photo of her Mother over on Tattle but what info about her step kids been 'released'??

virgotea

Sep 5, 2024
UK
I don’t understand how someone can say they’re so upset by being ‘trolled’, yet continue to post every single aspect of their life on the internet… make it make sense. Of course people are going to talk about you. It’s there for the taking when you post continuously.

Arro Gant

Aug 4, 2024
Norfolk
Most people assume historical sexual abuse means getting r***d as a kid. For ages I thought she had been r***d, then when she said it wasn't r**e and I realised they were both just kids, I felt sick as I'd opened up to her myself to try empathise with her. I think she's dangerous and what she's doing shouldn't be allowed as she's playing with fire.