Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think they just took her to omagh they take u to Enniskillen which has an a and e if u are at risk to yourself and need to see the crisis team but they now know she does it for attention so she just goes to omagh to get
It dressed 😳
Absolute disgrace I wonder what story she’s spun to get a lift back home. This isn’t what the ambulance service is for! I’m livid who the hell does she think she is 😡

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I'm gutted we can't private message here😂 eh let's just say for her to get cctv footage will now be impossible 😂😂 when you have a friend of a friend 😂 up yours sabby ✌️
Tell me more hahaha coz apparently I’m running scared and didn’t approach her coz I knew my car will be seen on cctv. And she just said what I had wrote word for word on here. No one will believe a word she says anymore have promising not to read in here. That’s what the police have told her that there is nothing that can be done. Funny how no police car was out but the ambulance was. She won’t mention it because she wants people to ask about it. Then she can spin what ever s she wants