Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
All that for what ... Is he not the 1 that beat his girl? Sabby should hold her head in shame !!

He was in court on Monday he got six months but got out for time already severed. What the do age is she needs them to go to the shop for her as she’s in pain lying tramp she has neither morals or manners she could support him privately but to post it publicly after what he did she has no shame 😡

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
So the abusers is staying with the granny and came down to scrounge off Sabrina. And she thinks that’s great! He’s away with £5 and half a candle suppose that’s more than what he got in prison I suppose.
What age is he that she’s handing him a fiver? The way she was talking it’s as if she’s handing a wane money for sweets

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So the abusers is staying with the granny and came down to scrounge off Sabrina. And she thinks that’s great! He’s away with £5 and half a candle suppose that’s more than what he got in prison I suppose.

Imaging giving him a fiver and half a candle 😂😂 she literally has no shame she only posted it to make herself look good when she forgets people know he was in prison for DV there she goes again making a mockery of real dv victims 😳 we all know you are the abuser too Sabrina

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Abusers together. Love how she never mentions the fact he just got out of prison and the rest of the family wants guck all to do with him so he shunted to the nanny’s house. Does he get Adrian’s room? Or have to share with all the clutter.

I dread to think 😳 I don’t know why I’m shocked at her lack of shame or morals I really don’t 😂 I can’t get over she would share that publicly a lot of people from omagh would know the truth and there she goes 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Abusers together , no morals and no shame at all and to think people like these clampits are walking our streets !! No wonder the world is corrupt with fers like them ! Abusing everything around us including our taxes !! Sabby definitely putting on a show for the DWP for sure but I reckon they will call her bluff and make her move house to a 1 bed bungalow somewhere haha and give her food vouchers for certain shops instead of money 😂 .

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Abusers together , no morals and no shame at all and to think people like these clampits are walking our streets !! No wonder the world is corrupt with fers like them ! Abusing everything around us including our taxes !! Sabby definitely putting on a show for the DWP for sure but I reckon they will call her bluff and make her move house to a 1 bed bungalow somewhere haha and give her food vouchers for certain shops instead of money 😂 .

If her knees are as bad as she claims them a bungalow would be better for her no stairs she’s so funny though because last week she was out walking to the shop and the hospital and now she can’t 😂 and next week she’ll be back out walking again

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If her knees are as bad as she claims them a bungalow would be better for her no stairs she’s so funny though because last week she was out walking to the shop and the hospital and now she can’t 😂 and next week she’ll be back out walking again
Funny how she can walk no bother on pay day and is house bound when she has no money. She’s disgusting