Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s fed herself over big time with that last pretend overdose se. A lot of people finally clicked on to her after that.

That’s what it is and people can’t speak or she gives them abuse and the way she cuts people down if they comment something she doesn’t like no one is going to want to watch her or be near her also all the screaming about her death would be on our hands and her followers at one point people are afraid to follow her as she’s unstable

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I am extremely late to the party. Just watched her latest video never watched it all, something about giving half a candle, but what got me was she ran out of oil. FFS Sabrina, if you didn’t spend on things you have no need for you could have kept up to date with your oil. The weather is getting more chilly these days, so don’t go begging if you can’t manage to control your money. I’m stunned to say the least, like what age are you? 🙈

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I'm tempted to write nephews are the best!! I have 3, 1 is a teacher, 1 is a doctor and 1 is a dentist. What does your nephew do??? Oh that's right beats women and is a scumbag. She actually gives me second hand embarrassment. No shame the big trog. 🤥
And her saying how good of a wee soul he is🤯 I mean seriously who would say that after what he did

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And her saying how good of a wee soul he is🤯 I mean seriously who would say that after what he did

She has no shame or morals to post that when everyone knows what he did that’s probably why no one was on her live they can see she was in no way a victim of dv when she supports her nephew after what he did 😡

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Someone really needs to make videos and let the public know her latest video creaming herself over Brandon is about a convicted domestic abuser. Especially with all the se she used to accuse Rocky of. I deleted my *account * a while back in an agreement to get that Damian to delete pics of peoples children or I would have that posted along with all her fake sore leg s. Any new followers that’s believing her s need their eyes opened. See how there’s never any comments now. People that do follow her don’t wanna speak out coz she just blocks and they’re only following her for the drama.

She makes out we’ve bullied her for years, all I ever did was voice my opinion. And got blocked. Look at child of gods screen shots the other day, one of them from years ago says getting bullied on Facebook 😂😂 she’s so full of se. I honestly think that’s why she’s making less videos. She knows the things she’s said this last couple month about people’s children, people’s appearances, people’s struggles with conceiving when she could conceive just fine…even tho she told newspapers different 🧐 a lot of people have seen her for what she is. There’s no coming back from them comments. She’s defo up for a pip/uc review the way she’s gurning about pain lately, so obvious. And the fact nobody comments means NOBODY GIVES A do ABOUT YOUR FAKE PAIN SABBY. Constantly trying to get sympathy after all the stuff she’s said and done. Pure dirt. Away and ride your nephew.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Someone really needs to make videos and let the public know her latest video creaming herself over Brandon is about a convicted domestic abuser. Especially with all the se she used to accuse Rocky of. I deleted my *account * a while back in an agreement to get that Damian to delete pics of peoples children or I would have that posted along with all her fake sore leg s. Any new followers that’s believing her s need their eyes opened. See how there’s never any comments now. People that do follow her don’t wanna speak out coz she just blocks and they’re only following her for the drama.

She makes out we’ve bullied her for years, all I ever did was voice my opinion. And got blocked. Look at child of gods screen shots the other day, one of them from years ago says getting bullied on Facebook 😂😂 she’s so full of se. I honestly think that’s why she’s making less videos. She knows the things she’s said this last couple month about people’s children, people’s appearances, people’s struggles with conceiving when she could conceive just fine…even tho she told newspapers different 🧐 a lot of people have seen her for what she is. There’s no coming back from them comments. She’s defo up for a pip/uc review the way she’s gurning about pain lately, so obvious. And the fact nobody comments means NOBODY GIVES A do ABOUT YOUR FAKE PAIN SABBY. Constantly trying to get sympathy after all the stuff she’s said and done. Pure dirt. Away and ride your nephew.
Thank god it wasn’t just me who thought the way she spoke about him was weird like creepy weird. She was so excited he came to visit. Even tho he was down to get what he could off her. I mean there’s a reason no other family want him near them because of what he’s done. Is she that desperate for content she allows a convicted abusers in her home and supply them with crap. Trying to say he would go to the shop for her as her legs are bad nah love he would maybe go if you paid him enough.
I really hope Sabrinaangelmom gets something up about it. The past 10 videos have no comments and in her last live no one spoke and there’s a very clear reason for that. No one believes her s anymore. Like you said there’s no coming back from all those horrible comments.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I was thinking the same when I saw she had a video up about him and she put it up literally minutes after he was there 😳 she is desperate for praise and attention and to make herself look good.
She went to far before with all the comments and fake suicide threats and people can see that now your right people only follow her for the drama because when she’s not posting drama no one wants to know that’s the last two lives that have just ended because no one is interested in her, it’ll be interesting to see what she comes up with now to try and get attention. Yesterday she just make a mockery of anyone who went through DV if she was a genuine victim she couldn’t have him anywhere near her nephew or not 😳and all the crep about being in pain and can’t go anywhere she’s hilarious she’s bound to know that no one believes her. They can also see that no one is saying anything to her and all the supposedly bullying is made up and she was all shocked the other night when people where speaking out against her saying she was rude that they were genuine followers of her she couldn’t understand this 😂 she can’t see everyone is sick of her. She’s that horrible there are no words for her

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Everything she has done has been for attention. She should have been cancelled a long time ago for an actual shopping list of venom she spewed. She's been homophobic, she's used slurs about the disabled community, she's taken the piss out of IVF journey's, other people's losses etc. I could go on, but I don't want to type anymore.

She says the worst things, then unalive baits to get attention and thinks that all is forgiven. She is a total drain on society and an actual narcissist. Fake hate mail, fake TikTok accounts ALL setup by her and I would genuinely bet my life on that.

This whole sore leg se has been so obvious I cringe. We get it Sabby Pippy McKenna; you're being investigated and rightly so!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Everything she has done has been for attention. She should have been cancelled a long time ago for an actual shopping list of venom she spewed. She's been homophobic, she's used slurs about the disabled community, she's taken the piss out of IVF journey's, other people's losses etc. I could go on, but I don't want to type anymore.

She says the worst things, then unalive baits to get attention and thinks that all is forgiven. She is a total drain on society and an actual narcissist. Fake hate mail, fake TikTok accounts ALL setup by her and I would genuinely bet my life on that.

This whole sore leg se has been so obvious I cringe. We get it Sabby Pippy McKenna; you're being investigated and rightly so!
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻 biggest attention seeker I’ve witnessed on tiktok. And there are some melts on there. Just needs a good ride to shut her up 👀

Omg could you imagine if she actually did get herself a boyfriend 😂 I actually hope that happens , new soppy loved up boke content 😂😂

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻 biggest attention seeker I’ve witnessed on tiktok. And there are some melts on there. Just needs a good ride to shut her up 👀

Omg could you imagine if she actually did get herself a boyfriend 😂 I actually hope that happens , new soppy loved up boke content 😂😂
Let's be real - no man in his right mind would go near her. But she has so so many lovely, LOVELY lady friends. Maybe she should explore her curious side and leave the male species alone 😂😂

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Afternoon everyone,haven't posted in a while, had to take a wee break from watching her for a while, is all her wee followers actually catching onto her,anyway its new mattress day here,see what you can get sabrina when you save up and don't buy toys to groom kids with,out of all the money she gets she even has to get her oil on credit, supporting her abusive nephew, but was quick to slate rocky for dv, she must definitely be under investigation when she's getting people to go to the shop for her and the request for new painkillers. Well it's the weekend she needs new followers so I wonder what she'll do to get some sympathy.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Afternoon everyone,haven't posted in a while, had to take a wee break from watching her for a while, is all her wee followers actually catching onto her,anyway its new mattress day here,see what you can get sabrina when you save up and don't buy toys to groom kids with,out of all the money she gets she even has to get her oil on credit, supporting her abusive nephew, but was quick to slate rocky for dv, she must definitely be under investigation when she's getting people to go to the shop for her and the request for new painkillers. Well it's the weekend she needs new followers so I wonder what she'll do to get some sympathy.
Controversial opinion but did we actually see the label of the tablets. How do we know those tablets were hers and not her mother’s. I can’t believe anything that woman says

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Thats right the hard time and abuse she gave rocky but supports the nephews after what he did he broke that wee girls ankle threw her down the stairs only for the nurses ringing the police god knows what could have happened. Sabrina is as bad as him if not worse to publicly support him. It’s funny how she shouts about karma but everyone is stepping away from her no one wants anything to do with her even on live funny how she doesn’t see that’s her karma. God knows what he’ll be at next