Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Thats right the hard time and abuse she gave rocky but supports the nephews after what he did he broke that wee girls ankle threw her down the stairs only for the nurses ringing the police god knows what could have happened. Sabrina is as bad as him if not worse to publicly support him. It’s funny how she shouts about karma but everyone is stepping away from her no one wants anything to do with her even on live funny how she doesn’t see that’s her karma. God knows what he’ll be at next
Did I hear her saying that he has a gf in England, surely no one wants him as a bf after what he done.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did I hear her saying that he has a gf in England, surely no one wants him as a bf after what he done.

He was arrested in England for hitting his gf so that was two girls he had assaulted I’m not sure if it’s the same one or not. He has been on the run from here to avoid court but hit his new gf and got arrested 😳 he should be in jail

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
He was arrested in England for hitting his gf so that was two girls he had assaulted I’m not sure if it’s the same one or not. He has been on the run from here to avoid court but hit his new gf and got arrested 😳 he should be in jail
Oh so not only did he assault 1 but 2,that's probably why I've never read anything about the whole thing until I read it on here,sure his father is a nasty person himself and has history of dv and several other things.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh so not only did he assault 1 but 2,that's probably why I've never read anything about the whole thing until I read it on here,sure his father is a nasty person himself and has history of dv and several other things.

I cant find anything on it either the only reason I knew was because I know someone who is good friends with the girl he assaulted and I knew he was in court on Monday, yeah your right his father is as bad he’s still in jail

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That's a good point, I highly, highly doubt the doctor would prescribe two types of benzodiazepines.
Sleepers and diazepam. Maybe her mother gets some and she takes them. Or she doesn’t take them at all and just showed them for the purpose of the video. You would think if anti inflammatory pills she was on wernt working they would move to gabapentin or pregablin. Doesn’t make sense that they would chuck cocodamol at her.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Sleepers and diazepam. Maybe her mother gets some and she takes them. Or she doesn’t take them at all and just showed them for the purpose of the video. You would think if anti inflammatory pills she was on wernt working they would move to gabapentin or pregablin. Doesn’t make sense that they would chuck cocodamol at her.
I was on 30/500 co codamol and they weren't working so I was given maxitram, the dr mustn't think she's too sore when she only got 15/500.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I used to take pregablin for my back god knows with her and I don’t even believe her about the diazepam as they don’t use it anymore they use promethazine as it’s not addictive, she tells that many lies you fake believe a word she says. Promethazine helps with sleep as well that nitrazepam she takes is no good well I found it to be no good

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I was on 30/500 co codamol and they weren't working so I was given maxitram, the dr mustn't think she's too sore when she only got 15/500.
I’ve been on maxitram for 13/14 years. Strong stuff they don’t give it out for nothing. As I’m sure you know. There’s just something about her story that I don’t believe. Don’t think they would give her cocodamol at all.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I hope you don’t mind me asking but how did you find Maxitram? I had been on 30/500 co codamol for a very long time but as pain got worse it didn’t seem to help, doctor gave me Maxitram. I didn’t feel any ease at all with it so then moved me onto co dydramol 20/500. I’m currently on it with Etoricoxib 90mg & gabapentin . Again, some days it’s not helping, I’ve been meaning to go see doc again. Knowing Sabrina gets pip etc and she was only on paracetamol and naproxen (before the upgrade to 15/500 co codamol) sickens me. Genuine people in agony and she is running about Omagh like a spring chicken yet claiming all around her.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I hope you don’t mind me asking but how did you find Maxitram? I had been on 30/500 co codamol for a very long time but as pain got worse it didn’t seem to help, doctor gave me Maxitram. I didn’t feel any ease at all with it so then moved me onto co dydramol 20/500. I’m currently on it with Etoricoxib 90mg & gabapentin . Again, some days it’s not helping, I’ve been meaning to go see doc again. Knowing Sabrina gets pip etc and she was only on paracetamol and naproxen (before the upgrade to 15/500 co codamol) sickens me. Genuine people in agony and she is running about Omagh like a spring chicken yet claiming all around her.
I'm on 100mg maxitram and 200 mg celecoxib and there useless, I have osteoarthritis in both knees, but I'm not like sabrina and goes running to the dr,I sit and suffer I know I shouldn't but I hate asking for help and tbh I don't think any painkiller would help.