Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Well GUYs
I really hope she uses that hair cream on her hair and not her body this time
Who remembers when she was gifted all that Garnier stuff she admitted to using it on her body 😂😂😂😂 and the s company use her again 😂😂😂😂 all I can say is they must be desperate or they just taking the piss out of her and ohhhhhh w Sainsbury’s not liking you anymore so run back to Tesco 😂😂😂😂 you fing crumpled up old saggy bag w and wtf is that fing cardie you have over that s dress you look like a fing street better well you are a street w
She all bent over like a 90 year old grandma, pushing her wide load thru the isles. 😄

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She all bent over like a 90 year old grandma, pushing her wide load thru the isles. 😄
Animation Loop GIF

Mar 2, 2024
The fact that she made it a point to mention that she visited the pharmacy in a video is weird. She easily could’ve just kept quiet about it. Maybe she is preemptively trying to ward off any comments from people who saw her in there and started speculating if she was back to working at pharmacy. I’d say that backfired because we’re still thinking that.

Mar 2, 2024
Atrocious lasagna assembly. She missed cheese on the first layer. It’s supposed to be noodles, ricotta, meat sauce, shredded cheese and then repeat. Also her fresh mozz on top was carelessly tossed around and ripped up. She didn’t even slice it nicely and place on top. There is no method to her madness, it’s just madness. She screws up everything.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
She said her meat sauce was brilliant and the nasty (whatever that dish was) as brilliant. I guess that "brilliant" is her word of the day now, maybe replacing "stunnin". WTH