Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Beggy hasnt been gifted a cruise she is probably fuming 😤 or as she would say fooooowming
Sevda doesn’t get invited to any of the M&S events either. She has to beg to be Teresa’s +1. I bet Sevda is upset that she wasn’t invited to the L’Oreal event either, but did a Garnier ad probably at a discounted rate since she’s hell bent for bookings lately.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Sometimes I look at her and feel sorry for her because tik tok has ruined her- then I give myself a slap 😂.

Looking at her old videos she came across a ok person, but looking at her now, she is a smug b- esp the last year with the holidays, thinking she is better than everyone! We can defo see she isn’t making as much money now and she looks miserable. I hope she has saved some of what she made

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sometimes I look at her and feel sorry for her because tik tok has ruined her- then I give myself a slap 😂.

Looking at her old videos she came across a ok person, but looking at her now, she is a smug b- esp the last year with the holidays, thinking she is better than everyone! We can defo see she isn’t making as much money now and she looks miserable. I hope she has saved some of what she made
Funny you say that, I thought let me watch her dad’s video with the dessert and watch as if I’m watching her for the first time, if I didn’t know what a nasty b she was, she comes across like butter wouldn’t melt saying she can’t make a cake and telling her dad to rest. If it was someone new to her videos they would think she’s a sweet person but they need to watch her for months to really know she’s a cow. That means all of these followers saying she’s a sweet person etc, they obviously just watch her now and then or they’re not intelligent enough to figure out her true horrible self. I can’t think of one nice thing about her.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why didn’t her dad tell her to serve Ela and sedat first, you know her own immediate family that live with her? Why is it that the dad automatically comes first in the pecking order when they’re altogether and sev especially baking a cake for her unwell dad, her own husband has been unwell with knee pain for weeks now why not make an effort to make him something he likes. Such a strange family setup. Edit to add the dad he said he has to serve his own salad (I know he was joking), serve the bloody salad yourself hairy. He’s quite misogynistic, expecting the women to run around for him

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What a greedy prick that dad is. WTF, take one piece of whatever that was and if you want more then ask for it. Maybe Sedation wanted a second piece. Nope Doormat made sure that "daddy" was served up the best and the most. SMDH
I thought the same thing..she ALWAYS puts her Dad as the top priority…not her husband or anyone else. There was only one extra portion after everyone else had their portion… and she gives it automatically to Daddy-manboob-hairytits! He’s supposed to be watching his blood pressure and cholesterol and there he goes, being stuffed with a full plate of Sevda’s overloaded sloppy cheese lasagna and chocolate cream cake afterwards! He’ll be having a heart attack or stroke soon. Sevda, the same in about 10 years of she carries on with her junk food, greasy takeaways, overloaded cheese consumption, cakes and breakfast biscuits (yes, they are sugar loaded Sevda!).

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That lasagna looked disgusting! Sloppy, dull and falling a part! And it’s not because she didn’t let it rest for long enough out of the oven as she mentions in Hairytits video that it fell a part but she didn’t know why because she HAD let it rest out of the oven.

Reason is Sevda…too much white sawwce and too much mozzarella.

Also, on another note…she is looking worse than ever this week!! Like an old lady!

Attachments

• IMG_8760.jpeg
    IMG_8760.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8762.jpeg
    IMG_8762.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8764.jpeg
    IMG_8764.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8761.jpeg
    IMG_8761.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 8

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Thanks for informing us Sevda has deleted the comment of the person asking her to video of Ela. She’s NOT taken down the video that she did though, which shows me she still doesn’t mind giving the perpetrator what he/she asked her to do. This is even more serious. Thanks though, I needed that bit of info!
I have a screen shot of the video with the comment from that person if any good