Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Atrocious lasagna assembly. She missed cheese on the first layer. It’s supposed to be noodles, ricotta, meat sauce, shredded cheese and then repeat. Also her fresh mozz on top was carelessly tossed around and ripped up. She didn’t even slice it nicely and place on top. There is no method to her madness, it’s just madness. She screws up everything.
Consider the source. 😂 She appeared to be fed up about something while making that video, quite snarky b Beg. Are we getting to you? 😄

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Please tell me she didn't upload a video of her daughter posing about in what seems to be her gym kit? Does she not care about online safety? The fact the comment has been deleted asking for such a weird video rings alarm bells. I hope she gets the backlash she deserves for this video the stupid minge eyed bint
Thanks for informing us Sevda has deleted the comment of the person asking her to video of Ela. She’s NOT taken down the video that she did though, which shows me she still doesn’t mind giving the perpetrator what he/she asked her to do. This is even more serious. Thanks though, I needed that bit of info!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Atrocious lasagna assembly. She missed cheese on the first layer. It’s supposed to be noodles, ricotta, meat sauce, shredded cheese and then repeat. Also her fresh mozz on top was carelessly tossed around and ripped up. She didn’t even slice it nicely and place on top. There is no method to her madness, it’s just madness. She screws up everything.
Nine times “there you go” whilst assembling the lasagne. Change the script Sevda, you sound like a loon! 😂😂

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I saw it and in the same head as you it is a clap back, evil isn’t the word she has done that due to losing bear, was going to post on here but was so angry, oh karma will get her she is very lucky I live up North or she would be chewing her teeth with her phone as well,

GS came last night and it got him that Bear isn’t here as them two was always into mischief GS and his shadow

I am not giving her the satisfaction of a clap back, but least I have a loving family and a brilliant life and best of all FRIENDS and friends on here even thou none of us have met something she won’t have

Thank you Peachy for warning me and much love back 💞💞💞💞💞
What happened? What clap back video?

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
I saw it and in the same head as you it is a clap back, evil isn’t the word she has done that due to losing bear, was going to post on here but was so angry, oh karma will get her she is very lucky I live up North or she would be chewing her teeth with her phone as well,

GS came last night and it got him that Bear isn’t here as them two was always into mischief GS and his shadow

I am not giving her the satisfaction of a clap back, but least I have a loving family and a brilliant life and best of all FRIENDS and friends on here even thou none of us have met something she won’t have

Thank you Peachy for warning me and much love back 💞💞💞💞💞
I’m sorry it took me so long to send you my condolences, I lost my dog five years ago and it’s still hard, love and hugs to you and your family.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
“Daddy” 🤮🤮🤮

I feel so so so sorry for sedat and ela.
They have to live in a house where everyone is talking to their phones and filming themselves eating.

Absolutely disgusting and neglectful.

In my house, it’s no electronics while eating whether it’s with the whole family or on your own, and I didn’t even make the rule, everyone just knows that it’s not a done thing including my children!

Mar 3, 2024
That lasagna looked like slop! It didn’t fall apart because it wasn’t cooled down. It fell apart because Idiot Sevda put too much sauce in it. Smh.

Also the only time Princess Ewa isn’t served first is when King HairyTits is around to get the biggest/best portions.
What a greedy prick that dad is. WTF, take one piece of whatever that was and if you want more then ask for it. Maybe Sedation wanted a second piece. Nope Doormat made sure that "daddy" was served up the best and the most. SMDH