Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Why am I getting so wound up about this fick t, really. Because I have a day of from my pwopa job, so I have the time. Not really, I have so much I need to do. Because I’m a parent, and horrified at the stuff she puts in the lunchbox. It’s not about money, some parents are probably struggling to put healthy things. That se she puts in aren’t cheap, they are easy! Instead of a cheese string, cut up a few squares from proper cheese. Add some cherry tomatoes (cut in half if you need to), some cucumber and carrot cut in sticks. It’s not difficult. She can’t have school dinners as Sevda would lose ‘content’ what a t. My son is going to uni end of week, I’m traumatised, but I’m confident that he has been taught how to cook, he knows how to put ingredients together, because he has been taught, and that is one weight of my mind that he will be able to eat reasonably healthy. Start it now sev!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck your son and I hope you’re ok ❤️

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Why am I getting so wound up about this fick t, really. Because I have a day of from my pwopa job, so I have the time. Not really, I have so much I need to do. Because I’m a parent, and horrified at the stuff she puts in the lunchbox. It’s not about money, some parents are probably struggling to put healthy things. That se she puts in aren’t cheap, they are easy! Instead of a cheese string, cut up a few squares from proper cheese. Add some cherry tomatoes (cut in half if you need to), some cucumber and carrot cut in sticks. It’s not difficult. She can’t have school dinners as Sevda would lose ‘content’ what a t. My son is going to uni end of week, I’m traumatised, but I’m confident that he has been taught how to cook, he knows how to put ingredients together, because he has been taught, and that is one weight of my mind that he will be able to eat reasonably healthy. Start it now sev!!!!!!!!!!
When Sevda brought out the Ritz crackers I expected the addition of a good hunk of real cheese to go with them for Ela to bite into when she was eating them. Didn’t happen. 😢 Poor Ela only had whatever those processed chicken balls were made of, God only knows! At least cheese has the calcium she needs and would have had more nutritional value than the rest of the junk you filled her lunchbox with, fresh fruit excepted but there wasn’t much evidence of that either. NEEDS TO DO BETTER!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
When Sevda brought out the Ritz crackers I expected the addition of a good hunk of real cheese to go with them for Ela to bite into when she was eating them. Didn’t happen. 😢 Poor Ela only had whatever those processed chicken balls were made of, God only knows! At least cheese has the calcium she needs and would have had more nutritional value than the rest of the junk you filled her lunchbox with, fresh fruit excepted but there wasn’t much evidence of that either. NEEDS TO DO BETTER!
When she smugly said ‘ewa is going to have something a bit different today’ I really thought maybe she had taken more notice from here - but no, even worse crap. It’s really not difficult. Cheaper to provide more healthy stuff. Is she really so thick to not know that those fruit star things or whatever, are really just sweets! Sev, just bung in pack of haribo, have done with it !

Mar 2, 2024
She’s such a dunce and likes to cosplay being an office girlie now. Talking about opening the laptop, writing on the notepad and responding to a bwief email - she picks one to mention and calls that a hard days work lol
It is funny how she makes a point to say she “got out the laptop” to do work when that is assumed these days when it comes to work. Just shows how basic and limited her world is. I get that a lot manual labor and other blue collar jobs don’t involve a computer, but she’s in social media, so using a computer and other electronics is a given.

Mar 2, 2024
If she ‘had’ to give her ritz crackers, why not ‘put’ some hummus, a few carrot sticks, and cucumber? Breadsticks even. Also as others have said, pasta. She’s not a fussy eater, she demands what she wants. she doesn’t appear to have texture issues, or sensory (that we know) she is told she wouldn’t like things by Sevda, and Sevda can’t be arsed. My boys are teens now, one an adult, but I got very inventive with their packed lunches when they were young, and it was all healthy. Also have a pwopa job, always have. I enjoyed doing it also. I didn’t film myself doing it. Sev is filming just shoving a load of easy crap in the lunch bag/box whatever. Then her fick followers tell her what a great mum she is. If that’s the case I’d hate to be their kids if they are using our gal as an inspiration !!!! Rant over, sorry 😂
That’s true. Hummus could easily fit in that little circular compartment with a rubberband Saran Wrap over it so it doesn’t spill out and make a mess. Carrots, cucumber sticks or cherry tomatoes which we know Ela loves to eat with hummus would be much better than the fruit snacks & bars.

I’m thinking Sevda asked Ela what kind of lunches her mates bring and has switched out the sandwiches for crackers, meat & cheese. Basically a lunchable.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
That’s true. Hummus could easily fit in that little circular compartment with a rubberband Saran Wrap over it so it doesn’t spill out and make a mess. Carrots, cucumber sticks or cherry tomatoes which we know Ela loves to eat with hummus would be much better than the fruit snacks & bars.

I’m thinking Sevda asked Ela what kind of lunches her mates bring and has switched out the sandwiches for crackers, meat & cheese. Basically a lunchable.
She made such a big deal of making homemade hummus, never been seen since - fake and hypocritical

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
QUESTION: Why does she post videos of her ‘Wocco’ over and over on a lead going for a walk??? (or even show his slightly red eye from a bee sting)

ANSWER: Desperate for content!

Sevda, we all love our dogs but we all know we do not expect other people to get a kick out of seeing our dogs on videos going for a walk or having their tummy rubbed. It’s extremely boring to other people…….except dimwits!!

Mar 3, 2024
Nooooo, hairy daddy hahahaha now doing pat lunch videos ?!?!? Are they trying to flog ‘go ahead’ bars now?? Sev made a point in stating it in Ela’s they that gormless think had one too. Also, why do they copy what each other is having. Doormat made prawn pasta thing, then next day Sevda made similar. Are they for real??
That glutton took enough food for a week!!! At least it was all healthy stuff. Why does Doormat not intervene on the unhealthy s food her grandchild gets for lunch.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just watched hairys ewm, doormat wasn’t being such a doormat for once. She told him how it was when he said his eye condition wasn’t serious, she disagreed and said he needs to keep an eye on his diet. That’s the second time I’ve seen her stand up to her family and say it like it is. The first time was the suitcase size that sev had no idea about. Doormat must get so fed up of these losers in her family lol