Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Just watched hairys ewm, doormat wasn’t being such a doormat for once. She told him how it was when he said his eye condition wasn’t serious, she disagreed and said he needs to keep an eye on his diet. That’s the second time I’ve seen her stand up to her family and say it like it is. The first time was the suitcase size that sev had no idea about. Doormat must get so fed up of these losers in her family lol
Didn't she tell him that it's nothing for him to be laughing at or something like that? No wonder she has that skunk stripe, I'm sure she's stressed to the max.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Thoose chicken bites I get for treats for my eldeley dog. Wouldn't dream off putting them a child's pat lunch...
Was in Heron foods a freezer discount store owned by B&M I saw them in the fridge for £1.00 and they look rank 🤢 asked my daughter if she was buying any her words was
“do off MOTHER they look disgusting who in the right mind eats that s balls” ok I was told couldn’t stop laughing 😆 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why am I getting so wound up about this fick t, really. Because I have a day of from my pwopa job, so I have the time. Not really, I have so much I need to do. Because I’m a parent, and horrified at the stuff she puts in the lunchbox. It’s not about money, some parents are probably struggling to put healthy things. That se she puts in aren’t cheap, they are easy! Instead of a cheese string, cut up a few squares from proper cheese. Add some cherry tomatoes (cut in half if you need to), some cucumber and carrot cut in sticks. It’s not difficult. She can’t have school dinners as Sevda would lose ‘content’ what a t. My son is going to uni end of week, I’m traumatised, but I’m confident that he has been taught how to cook, he knows how to put ingredients together, because he has been taught, and that is one weight of my mind that he will be able to eat reasonably healthy. Start it now sev!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your ok Love ❤️ you have given your son the right tools with teaching him how to be independent and to cook himself etc exactly what I did with mine and how I was brought up
Well done to you 💞💞💞

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s boring the Americans to sleep 😅 Mine has that affect too, boring fs.
Her school lunches are disgraceful -imagine posting that proudly. I can’t watch her today. I want to thump her honestly! 🥊 (I’ve never been violent in my life, I might add lol)
tom hiddleston face GIF

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Just watched hairys ewm, doormat wasn’t being such a doormat for once. She told him how it was when he said his eye condition wasn’t serious, she disagreed and said he needs to keep an eye on his diet. That’s the second time I’ve seen her stand up to her family and say it like it is. The first time was the suitcase size that sev had no idea about. Doormat must get so fed up of these losers in her family lol
I initially assumed she was the head narc, when it’s blatantly the tits pervert. He thinks everyday is his 60th birthday. ‘My wife’ is still a bit of a mystery. A Sedat style victim perhaps…..your hair would be grey with these fools on their phones. I’m off to check my own roots at this point

Mar 3, 2024
My good god those burgers are going to be a messy affair, I can see everything falling....... why does everything look so messy and they're not eaten in a particularly dignified way! Good luck to those watching those get eaten because it's going to be a turn off I can see it 🙏
Those burgers were ridiculous! Four hamburgers, four slices of cheese? And a s ton of fries that he doesn't like. 🤬

Apr 15, 2024
England
That conversation should have been between themselves, and not put out to unknown randomers on social media.
Yeh I think at one point they forgot the camera was there and I felt like I was listening into a private conversation. These lot plastering their health issues over socials, it should be kept private

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sick to death of Kuki non stop complaining. Aldi and Lidl one of the cheapest supermarkets around and she’s still in there complaining about prices and buying the cheapest (cost and quality) food there. If I had 3 properties I’d buy some decent quality food. Aldi and Lidls fresh chicken always looks mouldy and green, never buy it from there

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
The b blocked me ... again 🤣🤣. Don't like the truth Sevda ? Your kids lunchbox was full of processed s - there's no debate about it !
And yes , you're a b to your husband and hate your life. Oh and your hair still looks s. See you again soon Beggy - I'll be back 😘
Go in. Temp mail, takes 2 seconds but she thinks people are dedicating time to her. No we despise your ways and it’s easy to set up an account. No such person as Michael F Grice either you dumb b. Your fake followers are the only dumb ones

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Sick to death of Kuki non stop complaining. Aldi and Lidl one of the cheapest supermarkets around and she’s still in there complaining about prices and buying the cheapest (cost and quality) food there. If I had 3 properties I’d buy some decent quality food. Aldi and Lidls fresh chicken always looks mouldy and green, never buy it from there
Unpopular opinion on here but her Tom Tom looks like a smug git to me. Normal maybe but still a smug thing. Plus he married that mad professor

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I stand corrected, WTF is this disgusting mess! Sedation's looks good compared this! I love how she said that it didn't need anything else. What else could she possibly add... 🤢🤢🤢
She arranges her own burgers and jacket potatoes together on a plate with the mindset still of a hugely obese person …….putting everything she can find in her fridge plus condiments put on top! 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Watching her eat her burgers and sweet potatoes and “Mmming” after each bite makes me think she’s unaware that she does it. The first “Mmm” seems intentional, but after that is almost like just a noise she makes to continue her thoughts on what she wants to say. I dunno…something I’ve noticed as of late. Maybe I’m wrong and she is intentionally “Mmming” for all her followers who like that sound.