Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Someone posted on the reddit sub that the maths ain't mathing. 800k followers with something ridiculous like 4.6% engagement.. I checked Begda out ( think it was a different site ) she only has 6.6% engagement with 1.8 followers... that's shocking... off to the farmacy you go Beggy Screenshot_20240927_134518_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is there a reddit sub? I looked for her on reddit but couldn't find anything, love reddit!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Ela doesn't even have age appropriate toys. That's why she's so behind
Yep. It also really bothers me that she doesn’t involve her in ANY group social extracurricular activities such as clubs. Even mental Kuki takes Saha, who is diagnosed with ASD, to Guides. Most kids Ela’s age are running around between gymnastics, dancing, football etc. These type of team settings are absolutely invaluable for kids teaching them how to work together and bond. As an only child, she would benefit massively from that kind of environment. I remember Sevda claiming Ela couldn’t cope with Brownies and art club due to her separation anxiety. Can’t really claim that excuse when you’ve pissed off out the country on multiple occasions and she has been fine.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My grandson was medically diagnosed at age five, I'm not going to give out the details of his condition and why/how he was referred to the hospital because I'm sure that Sevda could read it and use the information to her advantage - if you know what I mean.

Anyway, he's now twenty four and has learned to manage his difficulties, he did well at university and is now enjoying the career he always dreamed of. I'm so proud of him and equally proud of his mum (my daughter) who's been an absolute rock and has used her experience and understanding of autism to go on to teachiing music to young adults with varying degrees of neurodivergency.
Love this 💕💕 I don’t blame you as like you will not go into my GD conditions, it’s amazing, very well done to your grandson I can quiet imagine how proud you are of them both 💕💕💕💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Those eggs from Sainsbury's that she applauded? I'm a Sainsbury shopper and buy those all the time but, if I'm honest, I couldn't tell one egg from another purely by taste. Methinks she's desperate for a deal???? Mefiinks I might be wight.
Your definitely right an egg is an egg lol definitely sucking Sainsbury’s arse for a deal so desperate and pathetic
The street walking and hand shandy’s aren’t bringing much in either 😂😂😂 if you know you know 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yep. It also really bothers me that she doesn’t involve her in ANY group social extracurricular activities such as clubs. Even mental Kuki takes Saha, who is diagnosed with ASD, to Guides. Most kids Ela’s age are running around between gymnastics, dancing, football etc. These type of team settings are absolutely invaluable for kids teaching them how to work together and bond. As an only child, she would benefit massively from that kind of environment. I remember Sevda claiming Ela couldn’t cope with Brownies and art club due to her separation anxiety. Can’t really claim that excuse when you’ve pissed off out the country on multiple occasions and she has been fine.
It because the w can’t control it if she is in a club

Watch this space she will be joining a club as it’s been mentioned 😂😂😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Those eggs from Sainsbury's that she applauded? I'm a Sainsbury shopper and buy those all the time but, if I'm honest, I couldn't tell one egg from another purely by taste. Methinks she's desperate for a deal???? Mefiinks I might be wight.
Why did she feel the need to show us her cooking an omlit twice . do off you boring cow